10. Thing that will never happen

'SHE' IS MY BOYFRIEND !!!

" I'm sure she will come here " Sunwoong talked to himself while wearing the t-shirt. Suddenly, knocks can be heard at his door.

" Irene-ah!!! " He widen his eyes and immediately wore his wig. He also grabbed the cardigan and stormed towards the door as the the girl continued knocking the door without stop. He opened the door, and was being greeted with grinning Hyeri. Out of sudden, the girl hugged him. He jolted. Hyeri broke the hug and smiled at her " Thanks for gave me the job. I got it "

Sunwoong smiled. He moved outside the house and closed the door. Hyeri looked towards him. " Irene-ah, why you didn't tell me you have a twin. His face is really like yours "

Sunwoong just grinned. ' Sorry, Hyeri-ah, I had to lie '

" So, to thanked you, let's go to my house. My brother was there. He cooked for us. Let's go " Sunwoong didn't want to follow when she said her brother was there but Hyeri is Hyeri. She'll dragged him with her.

" Omo!! My Irene!!! " Haneul squeled when he saw Sunwoong and he immediately hugged him. But Sunwoong immediately pushed him. He looked over to him and he really want to laughed. The very well built man with shirt and black trouser plus....the apron. Cute pink apron.

" Yah, oppa!!! Don't scare her " Hyeri slapped Haneul shoulder. " Irene-ah, sorry, my brother being crazy again. Just sit down " Hyeri pushed Sunwoong to sit on the floor beside her . The food already served on the table. Haneul sat in front of them after untying the apron.

" What should I do if I really miss her? " he said jokingly.

" There your playboy charm again. I warn you oppa- "

" Alright, alright. Just cut it out, let just eat. I cooked specially to my beloved little sister who just got her new job " Haneul laughed while holding the chopstick. They started to eat. After dinner, Haneul went out to buy something. But before that, he told Sunwoong to follow him because he said, he want to talk something about Hyeri. That's make Sunwoong agreed with him. Hyeri also felt weird seeing them, but Haneul told her that Sunwoong wants to buy something too, so, it better for them to go together. Hyeri didn't argued after that. She also let them go together after making sure that Sunwoong is okay with it. The two guy walked side by side to the nearest convenience shop.

" Irene " Haneul called for him but the guy were a deep thought about Hyeri so he didn't hear him. He called again and this time he responed. " Hyeri must already told you, right? About the other day " Sunwoong nodded. Seriously, he never see Haneul this serious.

" I hope you take care of her. I didn't want her to be like me. Went to overseas, study business just because I was being force by my parents. I want her to live freely. If she was being tighten with this arrange marriage, and she found someone that she like, it must be hard for him " he stopped talking but his legs continued to move. " Seriously I said, you are her first friend that she started to rely on. Before this, she didn't have any friends. So, I want you to help me, taking care of her here. I can came and meet her everyday. I'll try to convince my parents to cancelled their plan. Until then, please help me " he stopped and looked at Sunwoong.

The guy nodded hesitantly when he saw his serious face. Haneul smiled and continued walking " Thank you. And thank you also for getting her a job " he smiled but suddenly frowned " Yah!!! I didn't know you have a twin brother " Sunwoong just shrugged and continued to walk. " Yah, yah, yah!! Wait for me "

Haneul walked towards Sunwoong side. " I'll make sure to meet your brother and convince him to let you be my girlfriend " he said shamelessly. Sunwoong just make a face and ignored him and his guts.

*****

Hyeri peeked towards Sunwoong who was busy wiping the wet plate. ' They are really look alike. Irene guy version seem manly and... handsome ' Her cheeks formed a tinge of pink at the thought. Sunwoong kept doing his job silently. But, it was an awkward silent that he can't stand.

So, he cleared his throat. " How my sister? Is she okay? "

" Eo? " Hyeri looked over towards him. " Y...Yes. She is okay. Healthy as usual "

" Not that I mean. I mean, is it okay befriend with her? " " Of course. She is the best friend ever "

" That's good. Tell me if she not being good " Sunwoong said sarcastically, tried to make a joke and loosen the tension air around them. Hyeri laughed at his joke. But, her laugh toned down.

" Did you use to visit her ? I never saw you "

" E...Eo ? O..Of course I visit her. Maybe you didn't there that time. Besides, I just visited her two or three times. She told me not to worry about her and she didn't want to make me trouble " Sunwoong lied. He let out a silent sigh. ' Another lie '

" Oooo....I see. I also have a brother and he often came to visit me. I guess I'm not independent enough for him " she laughed and continued her work. " Ah!!! Why don't you came over sometimes and all of us can hang out together "

" Eo? I don't so. I'm quite busy. But, I'm sure, someday, we can " He said that just to ease the girl's feeling. Hyeri just smiled. ' Hang ou together ? Of course that will never happen '

****

" Irene-ah, help me with this question. I can't solve it " Hyeri showed the question to Sunwoong. He looked at it and tried to figure out the solution. Hyeri just stared at her. ' They resemble so much. The nose, eyes, even the lip. Just, Irene has her long hair while Sunwoong has his bowl cut hair '

Suddenly, Hyeri sensed something was being waved in front her face. It was Sunwoong hand. " O-Oh? I'm sorry "

Sunwoong wrote on a paper and showed it to her.

~ Get it? ~

He motioned towards the solutions he just made. Hyeri scanned it.

She smiled. " I get it. Don't worry " she smiled sweetly while looking at him before turned to work on the question. Sunwoong's heart suddenly beat faster when he saw the smile. He turned towards the paper in front him. He elbowed the girl and it managed to drag the attention towards him. He scribbled on the paper again.

~ Why you looking at me like that just now ? ~

She smiled again. " I just... You and your twin brother resemble so much "

~Are you miss him ? ~

" W-What?!!!! No!!! Why would I? Totally nonsense ? " she immediately turned towards her paper. But, Sunwoong can catch the pink tinge painted on her cheek. His lip immediately form a thin line.

" Hyeri,Irene! " suddenly a guy called his fake name. Without need to check who is he, he just sighed. Haneul came and put some plastic bag in front of them. They were studying outside Hyeri house at thst time.

" Oppa, what you buy for dinner ?!! " Hyeri asked excitedly. " Yah ! That what you ask when you meet me instead of hugging your brother? " Haneul whined sarcastically. " Oppa, how are you? " Hyeri also asked sarcastically. " That's better. I'm fine, my sweet little sister " he smiled, felt the winning as Hyeri gave in to him. " Now, where the dinner? " Hyeri grinned. " Yah!!! " Haneul want to smack the girl's head but fortunately she managed to save her head. Sunwoong smiled at them. seeing Hyeri like that, he felt better than seeing her crying. She is a cheerful girl but seeing she cried the other day making him worried and he know he can't stand seeing her like that. Haneul broke Sunwoong thought when he started to talk to him. Sunwoong looked around him and notice that Hyeru already gone inti the house to make drinks for them. " Irene-ah, did your brother complain about Hyeri ? " Sunwoing just shook his head. Haneul smiled, felt satisfied with that answer. " As expected, my little sister " he said that at the same time Hyeri came with a box of orange juice and three cups. Hyeri smiled eventhough she didn't know anything. " Irene-ah, bring your brother here sometimes. I want to meet him. We can eat together " Haneul said while unpacking the plastic bag. " Oppa is right. Just ask him to drop by sometime. We can have dinner together " Hyeri said while scanning the dinner. It totally suit her taste. " If I can meet your brother, I can convince him to let me your boyfriend " Haneul said, munching down his food. Sunwoong make a disgusted face to that action. " Oppa, eat properly!!! " Hyeri slapped his knee. Sunwoong just smiled awkwardly. 'Surely, it will never happen '