11.Confession

'SHE' IS MY BOYFRIEND !!!

That day was a weekday. As usual, Hyeri and Sunwoong attend their class. After class, Hyeri immediately went to her workplace. She almost late.

" I almost late " Hyeri said to herself while catching her breath.

Sunwoong came towards her. He also almost late because he wanted to make sure Hyeri dissappeared from his sight before he can run to the cafe. But he managed to reach the cafe before Hyeri since he had changed his clothes before went to the cafe.

" Are you okay? " he asked.

" Oh?!! " Hyeri looked at him. " Y- Yes. I'm okay " she shocked a little because he suddenly came at her.

Sunwoong smiled " You need to change now "

" O-Of course. I'll go now " Hyeri excused herself. Sunwoong just looked at her back and giggled.

After changed, Hyeri do her work as usual.

It was a break time when Sunwoong asked her to eat with him. She just followed him.

" Sunwoong-sshi, your face is really like Irene " Hyeri said while munching her bread happily.

Sunwoong just smiled. ' Of course. We are the same person ' he said to himself.

" Of course. You are twins. Pabo " Hyeri grinned while slapping her forehead.

Sunwoong laughed a little. " You always like this " Sunwoong said without he realised.

" Eo? " Hyeri looked at him. " What you said just now?!! " Hyeri asked. She hear what he said but just want to make sure of it. She was weird why Sunwoong said that, like he already know her for a long time.

" What? I didn't say anything " Sunwoong prerended to know nothing. " Just finish your bread " he said immediately and ate his bread.

Hyeri looked at him and then ate her bread.

' Sunwoong, you're fool '

****

That day was Saturday. Weekend. As usual, Sunwoong went to Hyeri's house to study together. " Irene " Hyeri immediately hugged her beloved friend's arm. Sunwoong was startled a little at her action but he managed to cover it by keeping his pokerface.

~What's wrong with you today? ~

" Nothing. Just,I'm happy " Hyeri kept on smiling widely while pulling the guy into her house. ' What make her happy like this? ' Sunwoong thought. He just smiled at the girl. The girl left him and went to the kitchen to make some drinks for them.She came after a few minutes with their drinks.

~ Why are you so happy today? ~

Hyeri smiled widely. She remembered all the text that she received from Sunwoong that evening." Nothing. I just miss you a lot "

Sunwoong smiled teasingly. He knows it's not because that girl happy seeing him or what. It must be something else. Somehow it make him curious about it. He really wanted to ask. But he can't. He didn't want the girl think that he is desprate to know or something.

Suddenly, Hyeri phone vibrated. She checked her phone. Sunwoong just looked at her.

" Chanyeol text me. He asked us if we can join them for picnic tomorrow. Would you want to join them? " Sunwoong was about to shake his head when Hyeri said " Let's just join them. It must be fun. Please... " she make her puppy face.

Sunwoong sighed. He just nodded. To be truth, he really didn't like being around that Chanyeol guy with his friends. He felt awkward. And now, that he realised, he actually hate seeing Chanyeol smile when seeing Hyeri. ' Wait! Did I just felt jealous towards them. No! ' The guy shook his head. Hyeri sensed that.

" What's wrong, Irene? "

He startled a bit. He looked towards the girl but just shook and fake a smile. He continued to make his work.

****

" Irene-ah, look at this " Hyeri showed the lunchbox in the bag that she had packed up that afternoon.

Sunwoong just raised his eyesbrow.

" I made it. Ahh!!! I really can't wait for today. It been a long time since I picnic with my friends " Hyeri squeled. " Let's go " Hyero hugged Sunwoong arm and pulled him with her.

Both of them were walking down the stairs when someone greeted them.

" Aigoo, my Hyeri and Irene. Where you want to go? "

" Ah! Oppa! " Hyeri run towards Haneul and hugged him. " Oppa, I'm sorry. Today we have plan with our friends. We can't spend time with you "

" Plan? What plan? " Haneul just excited like Hyeri since it been a long time his younger sister didn't go out with her friends.

" We want to go for a picnic!! " the girl squeled.

" Really? With your friends? Who are them? Boys or girls? "

Hyeri silent at the question." Err.....my friends are boy "

" What?!! Is it just two of you are the girls? "

Hyeri nodded hesitantly. Seeing his sister reaction, he immediately moved towards the driver side of his car. " Let me send you there "

" Oppa, you don't have to "

" It's okay. You don't have to take the bus. Is that right, Irene? " he lifted his eyesbrow in teasing manner. Sunwoong just rolled his eyes. " I didn't greet my Irene properly today " he went over and suddenly hugged the guy.

That make Sunwoong shocked and immediately pushed him away. He face totally showed that he was mad. Hyeri also shocked seeing that. Her brother was really make a dead request today.

" Sorry, I just miss you really much " he chuckled and motioned to her enter the car.

Sunwoong just walked with his annoyed face. ' Crazy guy. If you know who I am, you'll run away and buried yourself '

After a long trip, finally, they reached at the park. The three of them got out from the car.

Suddenly, Chanyeol and Baekhyun came running towards them. " Hi, Hyeri. Hi, Irene. And hi? " he looked towards Haneul.

" Oh, this is my brother, Kang Haneul " Hyeri introduced her brother. Chanyeol and Baekhyun immediately bowed at him.

" Hi, I'm Chanyeol. This is my friend, Baekhyun " Baekhyun immediately said hi. He also said hi to Hyeri and also shyly greeted Irene. Somehow, Haneul can sensed his shy action towards Sunwiong.' Is this guy..... '

" Hyeri, let's go. We already set up everything " Chanyeol turned but he remind something making he turned towards them back. " Ah, hyung. If you want to join, just come. We have enough space for you "

Haneul smiled. " Of course. I'm glad to hear that ". Of course he can't let the Baekhyun guy with Irene.

All of them walked to the spot that they already set up. Chanyeol and Hyeri was walking and chatting each other, leaving Baekhyun and Haneul walking together with Sunwoong in the middle. Somehow, he can feel the tense between them. But Sunwoong didn't bother the tense but his eyes pierching towards the two teens in front him.

" Irene-ah, how are you? It's been a long time I didn't see you " Baekhyun said carefully.

Sunwoong startled a little but he still took out his phone and was about to type in his phone when Haneul said " She is okay. If not, she wouldn't come today "

" Oh, okay " Baekhyun said while looking down.

Sunwoong looked towards the guy. ' What is this? Poor him '

" Hmm...can you get use to the campus? You're new student, right? If you have problems, you can tell me. I can help you " Baekhyun smiled widely.

" Don't worry. She can get used to it " Haneul answered. Sunwoong looked at the older with his widen eyes making the guy looked at him back. " Why?!!"

Sunwoong then typed at his phone and showed it to Baekhyun.

~ Don't worry. I can get used to it. I have Hyeri to help me ~

Sunwoong showed him. He felt bad because of that Haneul guy. Baekhyun smiled sweetly at him. That make he wanted to puke. ' Wait! Did I just gave hope to him? Ahh.... I better not do anything '

As soon as they reach at the pucnic spot, the other Chanyeol's friends greeted them. Chanyeol also introduced Haneul to them. Hyeri excitedly taking out the lunchbox that she brought. It was kimbap. The guys excitedly taking it and eat. There was some friend chicken, sandwich, and also pasta.

They sat on the mat. Some of the sat on the grass. They began to eat. All of them was chatting excitedly. Sunwoong just smiled seeing them. When they asked him, mostly, he just nodded and shook and then smiled. Somehow he remembered his friends from high school.

Suddenly, Sehun got up. " Hyung, let play some games. I'm bored "

" Let's play dodgeball. Protect the princess " Chanyeol suggested.

" I'm in " Hyeri raised her hand.

" Okay, how about Irene? " Sunwoong just shook his head. Suho, Kyungsoo, Kai also agreed. " That 's mean, Haneul hyung, you also have to play " Chanyeol pulled the guy up.

" Yahhh...why me?!!! How about this guy? " he can't let Irene with him.

" He injured his leg. So he can't play " Sehun said.

" Just join us. We didn't have enough player. Let's go " Chanyeol pulled him.

" Yah! Yah! Wait! But - " Haneul struggled but Chanyeol pulled him harder.

" Just let's go " the guy continued to pull Haneul. He had to follow them eventhough he already struggled. They left Baekhyun and Sunwoong alone.

Sunwoong just hoped that this guy didn't try to hit on him. He tired of it. He knows that the guy likes him. No, he likes Irene. He just can sensed it.

" Hmm....why do you didn't want to play? " Sunwoong sighed a little and typing on his phone.

~I just didn't feel like want to play ~

Of course he can't play. He need to protect his secret. He just being cautious. For now on, he just need to avoid any extreme activities.

" Hmm...I never know anything about you. Where are you from? " he asked.

~ I'm from Seoul, of course~

" Then, why did you live alone? "

~ I don't want to be burden to my family. Beside, my house now is near to the school~

Sunwoong had to lie again.

" Ooo....Someday, I would like to visit your parent "

~ What for? ~

Sunwoong face become a little bit shock. 'What this guy is up to? '

Baekhyun looked at his friends who was playing in the middle of the field " I like you. I want to know you more. To get to know your family. Can you consider about me? I'm not asking you to answer now.. " he turned towards Sunwoong " But, please think about it " Sunwoong was speechless. He didn't know what kind of reaction he should give. Well, he is not a girl!  All he can do is smile towards the guy. 'You're fool, Sunwoong '

" Thanks. Tell me if already had the answer" the guy smiled widely. He took a sanwich and give it to Sunwoong. " Try this. I make it with Kyungsoo "

Sunwoong took it while smiled half-heartedly. Inside, he felt like he want to scream and cry.

 

 

______________________________________________

Hi ^^

 

Hehe, I just want to greet you, readers and subscribers