6.It Kang Haneul

'SHE' IS MY BOYFRIEND !!!

That day was like the previous. They went to school, joined the lesson and went back to their house. But, that day, while walking near toward their house, Sunwoong saw a white luxury car in front of Hyeri house. He became cautious. He just afraid if the loan shark who is waiting for him.

So, unconciously, he stop walking while staring at the car and pulled Hyeri's hand. He had to make the girl stop.

" What's wrong ? " Sunwoong motioned towards the car that parked just a few metre in front of them. Then, the car door opened by someone. Sunwoong stomach scrunched. But, instead of the familiar loan shark like he expected, a guy in a grey tuxedo came out from the car.

" Oppa !!! " Hyeri screamed and ran towards the guy. She immediately hugged the guy tightly. The guy hugged her back. Sunwoong just walked slowly towards them.

" Aigoo..... You're already become a big girl " the guy said and ruffled Hyeri's hair after they broke the hug. The girl grinned.

" Oppa, when did you came back ? You didn't call me " Hyeri pouted.

" I just came back yesterday. Sorry, I didn't came and meet you earlier "

" It's okay " the girl smiled, satisfied with the apologize. " Ah ! Oppa, this is my friend, Irene " Hyeri pulled Sunwoong to her side. The guy bowed a little.

" Oh ! R-Really ? That's good " he smiled. " Hi, nice to meet you. I'm Kang Haneul " Haneul wanted to shake hand. Sunwoong shake hand with him and smiled lightly. " So, how old are you ? " the guy asked. Sunwoong become uncomfortable.

" Same with me " Hyeri immediately answered, realising her friend incapability.

" Where do you live ? "

" There. She live next to mine " Hyeri smiled again. Haneul just rolling his eyes at the girl.

" How long do you know my younger sister ? "

" Not so long. Almost a month "

Haneul sighed and turned towards his younger sister " And why did you kept answering her questions ? I'm not asking you "

The girl grinned. " Oppa, let's go. Let's check out my cool, new house. I'm sure you'll like it " Hyeri pulled her brother towards the stair. " Irene-ah, I'll call you tonight. See you again " Hyeri bid a goodbye to Sunwoong while pulling her clueless brother, hoping that her friend didn't get misunderstood by her action .

Sunwoong shrugged and went up the stairs towards his house. He understand Hyeri's action. So he just let it go. Plus that, he didn't cared about it.

****

" Wow !! You're living here ? In this small house ?!! " Haneul asked in disbelieve.

" Why ? It's such a cute house "

" No sofa, small living room, small kitchen " Haneul leaned forward " Can you stand it ? " Haneul sat on the floor and observed around.

" Oppa, I like staying here rather than that house. At least, I have my freedom " Hyeri sighed while taking the orange juice box from the fridge.

Haneul smiled warmly. " I'm glad you're okay with it "

" Oppa, are you worry about me ? " Hyeri asked playfully.

" Of course. You're my only little sister. I only have you " Haneul take it seriously.

" Wow, wow ! Okay, I got that. My handsome brother really love me " Hyeri said while put both her hands on her chest.

Haneul just chuckled. " Drink this " Hyeri motioned towards the orange juice that she put in front of them just now. Haneul took the glass and have a gulp of the orange juice

" Ah ! " he remembered something. " Your friend just now, who is she actually ? "

" I don't quite know either. I just met her for about........a month, I guess. Why ? "

" Nothing. Just glad. Finally you have a friend " Hyeri smiled.

" I also hope that she can accept me as a friend. I started to trust her "

" Don't believe her too much. You just met her "

" Oppa, don't say like that. Eventhough she is cold-hearted, she is a good girl "

" Yeah, you're right. She seem innocence. I kind of like her " Haneul wiggled his eyebrows.

" Yah, don't try to court her. Just go find other girls who like your playboy charm " Hyeri make a face.

Haneul laughed " Aigoo, my little sister " he ruffled her hair.

Hyeri slapped his hand away " Yah !!! "

" Ah, anyway..... why you answered you for her everytime I asked her ? "

" Ah....... that ....... It because...... Actually, she is mute "

" What ? With that pretty face ? Mute ? " Haneul seems so shocked.

" It unexpected, right ? I also can't believe it at the first time. But, no matter how she was, she always be my friend "

Haneul smiled. " Mute ? That interesting " he dislayed his so-called playboy smile.

" Again, don't you dare to try your playboy tricks on her. If not, you'll deal with me " Hyeri showed her brother her small fist.

" Aigoo, you really love her "

" Of course "

" Okay, okay. I wouldn't. But, don't blame me if I fall in love with her " Haneul grinned.

" You're not serious, right ? " the girl lifted her eyebrows.

" Just kidding " Haneul still grinned.

Hyeri make a face. " Are you going to sleep here ? Just spend a night here. It had been a long time you didn't cook for me " Hyeri make her puppy face.

Haneul smiled. He also miss the girl. " Anything for you " he ruffled the girl hair.

Hyeri smiled widely. " Thank you. Ah ! Oppa, can I ask Irene to join us ? I want her to try your cooking " Hyeri said, almost like pleading.

" My pleasure " Haneul smile become wide.

*****

That night, as he promised, Haneul cooked for his younger sister. As she said, Hyeri called Sunwoong to joined them. Not calling but went to his home and dragged the guy to her house.

Sunwoong didn't want to join them at first. It'll be awkward. He didn't like that. He really felt uncomfortable with Hyeri's brother. Plus that, he didn't want to bother the siblings time together.But, seeing Hyeri was so eager, he can't resist that.

Hyeri was cutting some fruits at the kitchen after the dinner, leaving the two guy alone at the living room. Sunwoong looked around the house except towards Haneul who stared at him, trying to avoid the guy gaze and pretended he did not realise the guy stare. Somehow it can make Sunwoong cringed.

" I know you can't talk " Haneul suddenly said. Sunwoong looked towards him and nodded. He smiled awkwardly. " As a brother, I really hope you can take care of my Hyeri "

" Yah, oppa! I'm not a little kid anymore. Don't make Irene do weird things " Hyeri yelled.

" Shut up, you kiddy. Just cut the fruits " Haneul said and turned towards Sunwoong again. " Since you and Hyeri are friend, let's be a friend too. I'm sure you'll see me a lot after this " Haneul smiled sweetly and extended his hand, want to shake hand.

Sunwoong just nodded and shake hand with him, again with an awkward smiled plastered on his face. ' What a weird guy '