1.Prologue

'SHE' IS MY BOYFRIEND !!!

Sunwoong breath out a heavy breath. In and out. In and out. " Phew!!! That was close " He peek out from the dark alley when he already calmed down. Checking right and left, he smile.

" Good. I should run now " Covering his head with hoodie, he walk out from the alley. Instead of walking towards his home, he make his way towards a convenient store.

After buying a cup of instant noodle, he make his way to his home. He prepare the instant noodle while humming a song. Suddenly, his phone ring. He answer it without checking out the caller ID.

" Hello ? "

" Sunwoong-ah "

" Appa !! Where are you ?!! "

" Aigoo.... Can't you greet me with a manner ? " his father said sarcastically.

" I was about to die. Where are you actually ? "

" Somewhere "

" Yah, appa !! Don't play around " Sunwoong become angry with his father.

" Okay, okay. I'm sorry. Look, I'll go to other place for a long period. I need you to hide yourself or....do whatever so that they didn't recognize you. Move out from the house "

" Like what ? Digging a hole and live inside it forever ?!!! "

" Good idea. But I prefer you to pretend and be a girl " Mr Kim said while laughing.

" What ?!! Crazy idea !! "

" Just do it. You have pretty face. I'm sure they wouldn't recognize you " he laugh again.

" Appa, be serious !!! " Sunwoong somehow become angry with his father.

" I'm serious. Just do it !! Or you wanna die ? "

" This is all your fault "

" I know. That why I want to do that. Just do it. Its the best way "

" The best way you can save your son ? So funny " Sunwoong fake a laugh.

" I got to go. Remember. Just do it or you'll die " Mr Kim said with a serious tone. And then, he laugh. " Bye. See you soon "

Sunwoong sigh. He look at his phone. " Why he use public phone ? ".

Didn't want to care about it, he put his phone in his pocket and take the noodle cup with him to the living room. That night, he really want to forget anything an enjoying himself.

***

Sunwoong whistled happily while walking from his school to his house. But, his pace stop abruptly when he saw a familiar loan shark men in front his house.

He immidiately hide himself behind the fence wall of a house at a junction. " ! How they know my house ? It only a month I live here !! "

He turned and walked away. He sighed. " Where should I spend my time ? " Sunwoong decided to go to a place that he can sleep. So, the best place is rooftop. He went to the rooftop of his faculty building. No one there. Just him.

Finding his favourite spot, he immediately lied down and tried to sleep. Well, tried

It's not a very sunny day. So, he didn't ever bother with the sunlight. He really want to sleep. But his mind kept preventing him from doing so. He was bothered with the loan shark. His life was miserable. All he want is to live a normal life. " What should I do ? Ahh!!!! "he ruffled his hair ruthlessly.

Then something popped out in his mind.

' Move out from the house '

' Just be girl '

' You have pretty face. I'm sure they wouldn't recognize you '

He remembered what his father said to him last night.

" Haish !!!! What should I do ? " he sat up and ruffled his hair again. ' Should I do that ? '

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the late update.Since I didn't bring laptop with me to the collage, it kind of hard for me to update. So, after this if there any messy update from me, it meens that I'm updating using my phone. So Sorry. T_T