Mysterious Shadow

Trapped In An Alternate Universe

The next week, both Chaeri and Jaenmi were out shopping after school for their upcoming school event, SIHS Annual Festival. Both of their class decided to open a small cafe and these two idiots decided to take the position as the guest welcomers(is that right?). They strolled around the mall, searching for the perfect outfit for their position.

"Mimi, I'm hungry..." grunted Chaeri. Jaenmi nodded, agreeing. So, both of them decided to take a rest at a restaurant, filling up their stomach before continuing.

After ordering, they looked at the things they bought. "So far, we only bought a headwear and matching bracelet..." Jaenmi said. In a few minutes, their order arrived and both of them starting eating without hesitation.

"Riri," Jaenmi said. "How about a skyblue and white colour?" Chaeri stopped eating and her eyes lit up. Oh how she loves skyblue. "Okay! It would match our headwear!" They disscussed on what kind of clothing would be perfect and before they knew it, they had finished eating. Jaenmi chose to pay and they went out, walking to a certain shop.

"Annyeonghaseyo..." They greeted an old woman. She smiled at her customer. "Oh, welcome girls. What can I do for you?" She asked. "We're going to have an event at school, and we're looking for a skyblue and white coloured dress." Chaeri explained.

"Well then girls," She paused. "I have lots of dresses for those colours, but it's knee length. Are you okay wih it?" Jaenmi and Chaeri looked at each other before answering, "It would be perfect!" The old woman smiled warmly. "Then come."

Both girls followed the old woman towards a small place. It was filled with dresses with the colours that both students wanted, but a certain one caught their eyes.

"I like this one..." Chaeri exclaimed with her best friend agreeing her. "You want this one?" She asked. Both girls nodded and the next thing they knew, Chaeri paid for the matching dresses and now they are hunting searching for matching shoes.

They went straight into a nearby shoe shop, since it's getting late. "Mimi, we have to hurry. It's already 9, and I promised umma to be home before 10." "Same here. Let's go."

Once inside the shop, somehow fate were on their side. They immediately saw a pair of shoes that they like.

Without hesitation, they bought it and quickly walked outside the building. "Riri, let me bring the tings we bought home since my house is nearer. It would slow you down since it's a bit heavy, and your house is far." "But Mimi, I-" "Not buts." Jaenmi took the bags from Chaeri and bid goodbye. Chaeri had no choice but to comply. It was cold that night, plus she's still wearing her school uniform. She zipped her WOLF88 jacket up to her chest and adjusted her XOXO bag on her back.

While walking, suddenly she saw a mysterious shadow passing right is front of her. Chills were getting down her spine. She fasten her pace she as she heard footsteps behind her. Just as she passed an alley, someone grabbed her from behind and pulled her into it before passing out.

 

Luhan's POV

After recieving our 7th win, all of us walked to the bus, exhausted. Before boarding it, Xiumin turned around and said, "Guys! History has repeated like Wolf era!" We all smiled at our oldest hyung. Despite being tired, he's still cheerful as ever. "Let's celebrate!" Suho suggested. With our tired bodies, we still want to celebrate this awesome win.

After boarding the bus, we all sat on random seat. "Lu-ge!" Xiumin said as he sat down beside me. We didn't bother to change our stage clothes just now, we just want to board the bus and go home. We'll change at home later.

Since we were all tired, all of us started to fall asleep. Baekhyun did his weird habit, and the others just went to dreamland, leaving me alone in conciousness. I realized something falling on me shoulder, and seems like it was Xiumin's head.(XIUHAN FEELS~~~)

I adjusted his head on my lap and looked out the window. I noticed that the driver were using the wrong direction, since I wasn't familiar with the surroundings to our dorm. 'Maybe he's using a shortcut.' I thought. Maybe, because all of us were tired. Then, sleepiness shoot me, as my eyes felt heavy. Then, I fell into a deep slumber.

 

End of POV

 

The bus driver chuckled as he saw the last member of EXO finally fell asleep. "Time to go, boys." He whispered as he turned into a corner, completely an opposite way towards their dorm. He drove the bus towards somewhere far, dislocated from the map.

"Goodnight boys. Soon, you'll be traveling far..."

 

 


me want subscribers and commenter =,=