Kim Jae Na, Phoenix, Dragon

Trapped In An Alternate Universe

Both Chaeri and Suho walked aimlessly towards a valley. They already left the forest the day before, and now they're craving for food. Sometimes, when they walked past a small river, Suho would use his power and gave both of them a drink before continuing their journey.

After another few hours of walking and chatting, they saw a small village in front. They fasten their pace and before they knew it, both arrived safely at the small village. It looks like the past- the year where there's royal guards, palace, like an old fashioned kingdom. But, there's just no palace here.

Both of them exchanged smiles before walking into it. They're people everywhere, either working, strolling around or just kids playing with each other. Chaeri, being the children lover, giggled as she saw them play. Suho flashed a small smile as he heard her giggles.

While walking deeper into the small place, they decided to have a rest at a small house near a big round site, maybe for villagers to gather. They stopped by the said house and Chaeri decided to knock.

"Hello?" She asked. Just then, an old woman- maybe in her 70s -opened the door. "May I help you, child?" She asked politely. Suho went in front and told her their intention. The old woman nodded and gave a smile before inviting them in. Chaeri and Suho thanked her before walking in.

Then, a girl around Chaeri's age appeared. "Hameolni, who are they?" She asked her grandmother, which was the old woman. "They're our guests, Jaena honey. Please show them their rooms. Oh, you can just call me Grandma Seo." She replied with a smile. Suho decided to introduce both of them. "I'm Kim Joonmyeon but you can just me Suho. And this girl is Kim Chaeri."

"I'm Kim Jaena. Come this way." The two Kims followed Jaena deeper into the house, and was led to two different rooms. "I'll be giving some of my clothes to you, Chaeri. And for you, you can borrow my late brother's clothes." Jaena exclaimed.

"That would be great. Thanks." Chaeri said with an eyesmile. Jaena excused herself to let her guests rest for the day.

Later that night, both- I mean, the three Kims ate dinner that Grandma Seo cooked. Then, Jaena gave both Suho and Chaeri some new set of clothings for them to wear, since Suho's stage clothes and Chaeri's y clothing was seen weird at the village.

 

The next morning

Chaeri woke up early as usual, and freshened herself up. She wore a pair of simple clothes and walked out of her room. As she reached the kitchen, Suho was already seen chatting with Grandma Seo while Jaena was happily eating away her breakfast.

"Oh, good morning, sweetheart! Here, have your breakfast." Grandma Seo was the first to notice her appearance. Suho took a glance at Chaeri and continued talking with Grandma Seo. As for Jaena, she gave a small smile before continue eating.

Chaeri sat down and started to eat her breakfast.

As all of them were done, they all started to talk with each other, trying to know each other lives. Just then, a loud scream was heard from the outside.

"What was that?" Suho asked. Grandma Seo and Jaena looked at each other before saying, "The phoenix and dragon had arrived." "The what?" Chaeri was confused so she ran out with the other three trailing from behind.

Once outside, there were already people gathered outside near the large villagers gathering spot. Cheri and Suho squeezed themselves and the next thing they knew, they were facing two men with a phoenix or dragon behind them.

"They look familiar," Suho said, before continuing. "like Chanyeol and Kris hyung."

Too bad Chaeri didn't hear him. She didn't realize that her eyes turned black, black as the night sky as she walked into the arena. Villagers were yelling her to back away, but she can't hear anything. Just as the phoenix were about to attack, she went in front of him and tried to tame the beast.

"Easy now, my dear phoenix," She said gently, but enough for Suho, Grandma Seo, Jaena and some other villagers to hear it. "you don't want to hurt anyone right?"

The beast were slowly calming down. "There, there, can't you recognize me?" She went nearer to the phoenix, and to everyone's surprise, she patted him like a cat. Then, the phoenix let out a growl and laid down like any tamed animal would do. She smiled, and turned around towards the dragon. "You, dear dragon, I thought I tamed you before." She walked towards the dragon and gave it a small punch, resulting the beast to whine and laid down like the phoenix.

"I'm not mad at you, dear dragon. Just, don't do that again." She said as she patted the second beast, earning a happy growl from him.

Everyone was stunned, but the two men near Chaeri collapsed as both beasts calmed down, both of the men breathing heavily. Suho walked into the scene and called out. "Chanyeol? Kris hyung?" Immediately, both men stood up straight, turned around and smiled widely as they charged towards Suho. And, he was a bit unlucky as he was bear hugged by two giants from EXO despite his small size.

"Hyung, I missed you...!" Chanyeol almost shouted. Kris said the same, and the only response they got was the milion dollar smile and a nod from EXO's leader.

As for Chaeri, her eyes went normal and the first thing she realized that she was standing in between two beasts while breathing normally and calmly when if she were to see a ghost, she would pass out immediately. She looked by her side and a small smile appeared as a small reunion was made between EXO's leader and the two giants of EXO.

She walked towards them and the three of them walked back home towards Grandma Seo's house. Suho told her who they were, and both Wu and Park were allowed to stay for the day. While spreading the love of brothers all over the living room, Chaeri decided to ask.

"How did you get here and what actually happened?"

 

 


The next update would be a bit slower since I'm having a fever now. Vomitted a few hours ago =,=

Bye for now! Spread about this fanfic!