How to train your beasts

Trapped In An Alternate Universe

"It's a long story," Chanyeol paused. Kris continued, "But I'll summarize it." Both Kims nodded as Kris started their shorten story.

"When we first noticed out surroundings, it was still normal until I said something you wouldn't want to know. It just triggered Chanyeol's anger and suddenly, his eyes turnedred flame mixed with blue flame and a phoenix showed up. I was kinda mad too, for when I realized my eyes turned red and a dragon appeared behind me as if we were back in MAMA era." he paused for a while, waiting for them to digest the information before continuing, "The next thing we knew, we started to battle against each other. We can't control ourselves, it's as if the beasts were doing it. At night, we would calm down and rest, but the next morning, at least one of us would make a surprise attack and the battle continues until night and the cycle repeats everyday until you came and stopped us." He pointed to Chaeri. She was taken a back and confused on his remark but decided to ignore it.

"So, you're saying, you weren't the ones controling them, but they were controling you?" Suho asked and both supposed-to-be-tamers nodded in approval. Chaeri pondered for a while before smiling.

 

 

"So let's teach you on how to tame your beast."

 

 


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I decided to skip the teaching part since I don't know how to myself XD

Well then, I'll be deleting the teaser chapter in a few seconds so yeah...~

Adios kids!

Hint on the next member: Baby Don't Cry 'cause there's Miracles In December at a new kingdom