Goodbye, Kids...

Trapped In An Alternate Universe

Sehun's POV

I woke up with an ache back. "Ouch..." I muttered. I thought I was sleeping on a seat but why do I feel like I just slept on a rock? When I tried to open my eyes, the bright light was blinding my sight, I adjusted the brightness and now I can fully open my eyes. I was expecting to see a bright coloured room with Luhan hyung by my side but no- I realized that I'm in an unknown tube! Plus the weird but familiar symbol on top.

"What the-" I almost cursed and looked around. My stage clothes haven't changed yet, and even hyungs are in the same tube like mine, but seperated. Then, I saw a girl in a tube beside Chen hyung's, she looks beautiful. I collected all my courage and banged on the tube, trying to wake them all up.

"HYUNG IREONA!!!" I shouted multiple times. At last, they all started to stir, even the girl. She was wearing a school uniform that looks like SIHS uniform, and she's an EXOXO? I looked at her jacket and bag, and confirmed that she's an EXOXO. Wow, just wow.

"Where are we...?" Kai hyung mumbled. And, just like me, they all were shocked in the situation we were in. Don't mention that we're still wearing our stage clothes.

After a few minutes of wondering, came in a tall man- maybe as tall as Kris hyung -into the scene with a few men behind him. My insticts started to kick in. "Who are you and what do you want?!" I yelled, making the other 12 stiffed with my sudden outburst. What can you expect from a maknae?

Then men only chuckled. "Now, now, Sehun. You don't want this to be painful." Was only he said. I was dumbfounded with his statement, but, as a well-mannered maknae, I kept my mouth shut. The man smiled evily at me.

"I'm Kang Wooyoung, and these are my men. You want to know why you're in these tubes?" He asked. We didn't show any reactions nor response. Wooyoung walked towards the girl's tube and touched it gently. Is it?

He continued. "This is because I'm going to teleport you guys else where, and this girl might be the black pearl I was searching for. If she made out of the place alive, then she is my black pearl. You guys are just toys, she will be needing you to escape. And, you can't expect anything normal for where I'm going to teleport you." We were speechless hearing that. And the next thing he said made us froze.

"I'm sending you to an alternate universe."

And, as you expected, Kris hyung started to bang on the tube. "Why us?!" He yelled. But Wooyoung just tsked on him, and hyung eventually calmed down.

"Now, my men, open the portal." With that I started to feel breezy in my tube. Not to mention that the symbols are starting to glow. Then, the breeze were faster, and a tornado just formed around me. I realized the back of my right palm were glowing some lines, then it glowed a symbol like the one above me. After it glowed, it was marked on me like a tatoo. That's when I realized what it was.

"Wind..." I muttered. I looked at my reflection and saw how my eyes changed into dark grey in colour. I managed to see on others' tubes.

"Frost..." Xiumin hyung's tube were frozen and snow came falling hard while his eyes changed into ice blue.

"Flame..." Chanyeol hyung's tube were on fire, and his eye colour went to blue flame mixed with red flame.

"Water..." Suho hyung's tube were filled with water but he seemed calm, his eyes were deep blue in colour.

"Earth..." D.O hyung's eyes went ground chocolate colour while his surroundings were filled with earth and vines.

"Telekinesis..." Luhan hyung were clunching onto his head. Oh, he had telepathy too.

"Teleportation..." Kai hyung's eyes went grey and his tube were filled with dark mist before he vanished into it.

"Flight..." Kris hyung were levitating with red coloured eyes.

"Lightning..." Chen hyung's tube had lighting striking in it, with his eyes turned into golden in colour.

"Healing..." Lay hyung's eyes were white as dead flowers fall on him and when they made contact with hyung, they bloomed.

"Light..." Baekhyun hyung's tube were hard to see with the bright light but I could see his light grey eyes.

"Time control..." Everything around Tao hyung's tube seemed to either stopped moving or moving ever so slowly. His eyes? It was silver.

I couldn't make out the girl's, but her eyes went black, and it scared me. But, then I realized, we don't know how to control our powers! I have to warn hyungs! I have to warn them before-

A blinding light shone into my eyes before I passed out.

 

Chaeri's POV

"Ouch..." I woke up with a headache. I lifted myself and sat down, realizing I was still wearing my school uniform, my favourite jacket and my bag was still with me. After my blurry image was gone, I was greeted with a beautiful scenery of the forest. "And he said this is the alternate universe?" I chuckled at his statement. But then I remembered something.

"...you can't expect anything normal..."

I mean, what's more normal than this? Just then, a flock of birds flew past me and onto a nearby tree, singing an unfamiliar song while dancing together.

Okay. That wasn't normal.

I tried to familiarize myself with the surroundings, hoping to notice where I am. But for the 18 years of living and traveling at Korea, nothing can be made out from my location. So, I decided to just walk around aimlessly.

I managed to find some berries and plucked it after seeking permission from the bush. I mean, there's nothing normal, so I thought bushes could talk or have feelings so yeah. Being the naive girl I am, I just did it. Shamelessly.

Okay, I'm not getting any normal.

After eating those delicious berries, I thought of swallowing the scenery into my mind, maybe it could help me calm myself when I face Jaenmi's craziness.

Speaking of her, does she know I'm gone?

 

 


Third update! Please comment something, so I know what mistakes had I do so I can improve...

Like I said, this is from my completed imagination so updates are fast. XD maybe another update before resting since I have to go for a 7 hour journey to KL.

Adios amigos!