Meeting Suho

Trapped In An Alternate Universe

Chaeri's POV

After looking at the breathtaking scenery in front of me, I decided to find my way out. Walking through the forest, I took a few sharp and hard branches, just in case anything attacks me. Then, I noticed something dangling on my neck. When I looked at it, it was a black pearl necklace. Wonder how it got here?

It was simple yet beautiful design, so I just let it hanging on my neck. I must say, I love it.

As I walked through the forest, I thought I heard the sound of water. It was faint, but I could hear it. "River?" I thought. So I started to walk to the direction where the water sound came from. It was getting louder and clearer, but it wasn't the sound of a river. "Waterfall?" I muttered, and I fasten my pace. Then, as I walked through more trees, a beautiful and breathtaking waterfall came into my view.

I was speechless when I saw it. It was the most beautiful waterfall I had evere seen in 18 years of living. As I walked closer to it, I saw a man in stage clothers standing on a rock near the waterfall.

Wait. Stage clothes?! It couldn't be?!

I shouted. "Yah!" He turned around, and I could see the handsome forehead and realized that it was Suho. I ran towards him while ping my jacket. "What are you doing there?!" I yelled again. But, he looked terrified. He looked afraid. Scared, fear and confusion was written all over his face. Then, he backed away from me and fell into the small lake.

"Suho!" I quickly removed my jacket and bag, including my school blazer, socks and shoes. After that, I jumped into the water, trying to search for Suho and luckily, she was struggling to swim back up. I swam towards him and assured him that he could breath. Why would I do that? It's not like he could actually bre-

He let out a series of air and started breathing normally. And he just calmed down, like flowing water.

I was again speechless. He can control water now?! But then, I could see a tatoo-looking symbol of water on the back of his right palm. Then I realized, he can control water but he just don't know how. That's why he looks terrified.

I looked at him and he flashed the million dollar smile. I froze, not believing I could actually see it up close. Jaenmi would kill me since Suho is like, her ultimate bias.

That's when it hit me. The undescriable pain in my chest. I can't breath underwater. And I'm losing my breath. I can't hold it much longer. I'm going to drown if I don't get to the surface now. My vision was getting blurry as I'm starting to lose concious. Suho's smile turned into a frown as he saw my pained face. I can't hold it much longer, so I let out the breath I was holding and my body went limp. But the next thing happened.

Suho pulled me near him and kissed me, trying to give me air.

I took it gratefully but I was weak. He pulled me up out of the water and laid me on the grass. I was breathing heavily, but he remained calm as if nothing happened. It was silent for a few mintues as I caught my breath. Then, he broke it.

"Sorry," he paused. "for kissing you." I smiled weakly and answered. "It's okay. You saved me after all." He let out a small smile.

"So, how did you know I was here?" He asked. "Well, I kinda heard the sound of water when I was in the forest, so I followed it and was brought here. I wanted to see the waterfall up close but ended up seeing you instead." I explained briefly. He nodded in understatement. He looked at my clothes and realized I was wearing a kirt. Before he could say anything, I beat him to it. "I'm wearing shorts underneath. I'm not like those flirty girlish ." He raised a brow at my cursing. But he let it off.

"So, are you going to train?" "Huh?"

"Are you going to learn on how to control your powers before we continue?" He nodded and got up.He removed his stage clothes jacket and went to the water, trying to calm himself down. I removed my school blouse and skirt, leaving me only in my EXO t-shirt and shorts to let my uniform dry for the moment.

I looked at Suho who had his eyes closed as he walked onto the water, suprisingly he didn't fall. 'He's a fast learner.' I thought and smiled. After walking a few steps, he opened his eyes and starting to make hand movements with water following.

He made water balls, small waves, lifting himself with water and much more. After training, we would play in the water, splashing at each other or just relaxing.

After around a day or two of training, he had full control of water. Not literally, but at least he could control it. He walked beside me and sat down, both of us taking in the sky view.

"You know," he paused, making me look at him. "we should really continueour journey now. I'm worried of the others." I agreed on his decision and decided to pack my things. I folded my dried uniform neatly into my bag and put on my jacket, zipping it up to my chest. This jacket in big, it felt loose on me and it's length almost reached my knee everything I wear it. So, this jacket covers up my shorts and helped me warm myself.

Suho took his stage jacket and folded it into my bag, since it doesn't really have anything in it except for stationary items and a small notebook. Now that I noticed, he doesn't know my name.

"I'm Kim Chaeri," I said while walking. "you can call me Chaeri. Although Riri is my nickname that my best friend gave, you can use it as well if you want." He nodded, processing my identity.

"I'm 18 years old and I'm studying at Seoul International High School. I live with my umma." He looked confused as I said that. "Your appa?" I knew he was going to ask that. But, I decided to tell him what I didn't others. Except for Jaenmi.

"You see, I live with my umma since I was in diapers. But, umma said that appa is somewhere in Seoul with my brother. But she didn't who they are or even show what they look like. But, she always say that my oppa is an awesome man now, living with his new family in a dorm, entertaining people. She said that I know my oppa, but I just don't realize it. And, he's older than me by 4 years. By all means, he's 22." Suho kept silent when heard my little story. I'm sure he was thinking of something, but I let it off.

 

End of POV

 

 


Last update for now, I'm not really feeling well, slight fever.

Remember Jaena? She's appearing in the next chapter~ /random teaser a.k.a spoiler/

Adios Amigos!