EXO's Comeback

Trapped In An Alternate Universe

Suho's POV

Today is the day. Our comeback with Cosmic Girl. And, we're doing it with EXO-M! This is going to be EXO's second album, and I really hope it would get positive responses from our fans, EXOXO. Yes, the company has confirmed our official fanclub, which is EXOXO. I smiled as I was greeted with 11 energized faces in the dressing room.

"Ready guys?" I asked, all of them answering with enthusiasm. Then, we did our 'EXO, Saranghaja!' and walked out of the room. Chen approached me suddenly, making me curious.

"What's wrong, Chen?" "Hyung, do you think my umma and dongsaeng will be watching this?" His question made me smile. I patted his shoulder lovingly. "Of course they will. I'm sure of it." He finally smiled and both of us went to get ready backstage.

 

Chaeri's POV

"MIMI-AH!!!" I yelled as I ran towards my best friend. "RIRI-AH!!!" She did the same, and both of us hugged together before walking into school. "Mimi, it's EXO's comeback day!"

"I know! I know! I can't wait to see them perform later!" I had to agree. Their new concept made us crazy. All members were together again, and their teaser video just melted us. Plus, SM FINALLY approved EXO's fanclub, EXOXO. Both of us walked towards our lockers, hurriedly taking our books and placing some before walking to class. "Are you gonna go to Music Bank later?"

"Maybe not, I'm going to watch at home since umma said she's going to be home late again today." Both of us sighed. I always have to go straight home if my umma had to come home late to take care of the house. And sadly, I can't go to Music Bank to see their comeback. Jaenri patted my shoulder and encouraged me to be happy. At least I can fangirl at home without any distractions, right?

Both of us entered class and quickly sat down as we saw Mr. Jang in the hallway just now.

 

End of POV

 

Chaeri walked straight home after bidding goodbye to Jaenri. She entered the house and removed her shoes before walking to the kitchen. She put her precious XOXO bag and WOLF88 jacket on the kitchen table and went to cook something simple to be eaten while waiting for the live comeback stage of EXO.

After cooking, she put the kimchi fried rice on the living room table before grabbing her things in the kitchen and ran upstairs. Changing into more comfortable clothes, she went downstairs and turn on the television, just in time for Music Bank.

After a few performance, she finished her meal and it was time for the comeback stage. She grew nervous and pushed the table aside, just in case she hit it when she was fangirling. As the music starts, screams were heard from both the television and the girl herself. Baekhyun started singing his line with his beautiful voice.

(A/N: I'm just making up the lyrics, don't believe. Just don't. And the song is in korean, I'm making the translation)

You're so beautiful, you're so precious,
Never thought I'd know someone like you,
My powers are begining to be uncontrolable,
Because your smile just had to ruin it,

After that, D.O's part, Suho and Chen before the chorus came with Tao becoming the center and the leading voice of it. And that, my readers, made Kim Chaeri scream like crazy since Tao is her bias.

You're my Cosmic Girl,
Your abilities made me froze,
You know my weakness and used it agaisnt me,
Don't you think it's a bit cruel?
You're my one and only girl,
The one who knows I'm not normal,
Don't leave me for you're my source of energy,
Without you, we're just a bunch of powerless EXO~

"EMAGERD!!!" She screamed out loud and started to jump around. "I CAN'T BELIEVE TAOTAO IS THE LEAD!" She screamed again and fell of the couch, head first.

"Ouch..." She held her head. But, once she looked at the screen, her pain is long gone and was replaced with proud and excitement and happiness.

 


First lame chapter~

Don't believe the lyrics or the comeback, it's not true. '.'

And EMAGERD I JUST STARTED THIS AND WAE AN UPVOTE AND SUBSCRIBER?!

Gomawo~~~ Please spread this fanfic! (or not)