Chapter 3 - Getting to Know Each Other

Among Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Getting to Know Each Other

It was the guy from earlier. The one she first landed an eye on when the group of boys entered the classroom - the tall guy with tan skin and plump lips. She did not know why he would stand up for her and more importantly, why the new kid would stand up to the biggest bully in school, Yuhan. Everyone in the room began whispering to one another.

"We meet again, Kim Jongin."

Kim Jongin? So that's his name...Jongin. But, how do they know each other?

Seulgi thought. She saw Jongin whisper something to the guy. Their conversation seemed pretty long but soon, Yuhan turned to leave the cafeteria- without doing anything to Seulgi, without saying anything to her. He just left.

Seulgi blinked a few times trying to capture everything that had just happened because the guy she had known would always finish what he had started. She expected him to finish her, but he didn't.

No one had ever really defended her before. She would always get teased or beaten in front of people but no one would actually stand up for her. Hana had stopped defending her the moment Seulgi made her promise that she wouldn't help anymore. This was mainly because Seulgi was scared poeple might hate Hana and go for her as well. When she got bullied in front of Sehun, he would just stand there. He would look worried and tense up, but he never did anything. He would always just get up and leave to avoid dealing with it. For some reason, it bothered Seulgi. It hurt her. Does she know why? Not at all. 

What Seulgi didn't know was Sehun cared for her and was just as worried as Hana was about her. He did not have the best temper and Hana knew that, but Seulgi did not.

He is new. They are all new. They probably don't know how all of this is supposed to work. If they knew, maybe they'd hate me too.

She snapped out of it when a few of the boys approched her and the others went over to Jongin.

"Are you okay?"

"Are you hurt anywhere?"

The boys asked and before Seulgi could answer a guy with big, oval eyes and black hair rested his hands on her shoulder causing Seulgi's heart to skip a beat. The sudden skinship caused her to blush and slightly move away.

"Lets talk outside, there's too many people here," he said giving her a big smile. His eyes said something else and Seulgi couldn't quite tell what it was. She was about to say no and tell them she didn't really want to talk but she couldn't stop herself from following the boys outside. This was the closest thing to someone caring for her at school that she could ever receive. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter