Chapter 10 - The Walk Back

Among Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The walk back was quiet and forever-lasting. If it had not been for Kyungsoo and Baekhyun showing up, then Chanyeol would have absolutely taken his anger out on her resulting in a more damaged Seulgi or death before they could even decide her fate. 

On the way back, a humming Baekhyun managed to distract her from her loud, mind-throbbing thoughts. Seulgi slowly turned her head to make sure she was not hearing things. She had been in between Kyungsoo and Baekhyun and next to Baekhyun was what seemed to be a very calm Chanyeol.

Although Seulgi's life had not been completely perfect ever since her parents died, she knew that the last thing she wanted to do was die. Actually, that was not completely true. It took Seulgi a while to appreciate life all over again because the day her parents died, was the day nothing would ever be the same. Seulgi managed to pay for the rest of the house she lived in with her parents with the last bit of money she had inherited, all to maintain living in the house where memories had been made. She struggled to find a job, but never gave up on herself even though she wanted to a million times, over and over again. This occurance drove her insane. Never in her life would she have thought that there would be anything beyond the existence of animals and human beings. Her dad always read many sci-fi stories to her when she was little. He was a busy man, but never failed to miss storytime. They would cozy up on the couch as he read out loud and she would imagine how amazing it would be to become the hero, and bring peace to planet earth.

"Do you think she will have to sleep with Kris now? I mean how crazy would that be am I right?" Baekhyun says with a smile on his face, ending the silence. His comment was enough to make Chanyeol chuckle and smack the back of his head.

"As long as I don't have to put up with her I don't care where she goes," Chanyeol says and they both laugh. Baekhyun reacts as if Chanyeol had made the biggest roast of the century. 

"No offense Seulgi!" Baekhyun finally says nudging her shoulder, startling her a bit. With everything that has happpened, she so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter