Chapter 9 - Strength

Among Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Strength

Seulgi looked into Sehun's eyes, fear shown all over her face. Out of all the mysteries following Oh Sehun, being a monster was not one. Shivers ran down her spine as she felt his arm reach for her back in order to help keep her balance. Now that Suho had left the room, Sehun hoped that Seulgi would settle down, but it looked like he made her the most scared. 

He had been avoiding coming into the room the whole time because he did not want Seulgi to be terrified of him and freak out after what happened earlier that night. He heard Suho's comments from the other room and decided to step in no matter what she thought of him. He despised the idea that Suho had been so close to her when he came into the room so he quickly grabbed her with no time for permission.

- Earlier that night -

While Seulgi was unconscious in the room, the boys argued over keeping her alive or not. Sehun knew they did not want to have her dead. Although their intentions were not to kill her from the start, their fear and anger built up allowing them to make irrational decisions, without hesitation. Werewolves don't get control over their emotions and it is a pity they were full of them at all times.

For once, Kris and Suho disagreed. Although they both did not wish to kill Seulgi, Kris allowed less emotions to get through to him whereas Suho did. He knew how much Hana loved her dear friend and he wanted nothing more, but her happiness. Although Kris allowed less emotions to reach him, he held a very special place for the fear they all went through and overcame. He held a grudge over the pain for years now, especially those who caused it. Not even some simple girl like Seulgi could get in the way of revenge and he knew it. 

Sehun and bunch of the other guys had a hard time getting through to him. It was definitely challenging convincing him to keep Seulgi alive because Kris and Suho were the Alphas of the pack. What they said, the others followed. Of course, it was not always the case as there were some rebels in the pack; Jongin always did whatever he wanted and faced consequences for it. Usually the consequences were not as bad because they all got along with one another too well to let each other go through any more pain.

They had already been through too much of it, for years. 

The pack always discussed things before Suho and Kris came to a final decision. This time, the pack meeting had become extremely violent. 

Sehun violently shoved Xiumin out of the way as he tried to get ahold of the unconscious Seulgi. Xiumin growled, but ignored him as he and the rest of the pack gathered around the living room. Once Sehun placed Seulgi on his bed, he headed back to the pack and their meeting began. Hana had been asked to care for her friend and then head to her room since Kris had specific orders to not stay with her in the room. Hana could not do anything about it because of how bad of a temper Kris had and she knew blowing things out of proportion would only make things worse for Seulgi. Hana remained in her room the rest of the meeting, eavesdropping at the conversation they were having.

"She was following Hana into the woods," Sehun finally spoke breaking the silence. Suho chuckled and nodded his head before speaking.

"This was not supposed to happen this soon. She seems like a nice girl, she really does," he begins and then takes a deep breath before continuing, "–we just have to get to work sooner than we thought."

The rest of the pack nod and mumble to one another, each having something different to say about the helpless girl. 

"She has to give us what we want. Surely she knows of the dirty work her father was a part of and there is not time to waste. If she does not have it then we have no other choice, but to–"

"You can't," Jongin interrupts as he enters the room and sits down on the sofa. "What happened to never killing an innocent human being? When Sehun, Baekhyun, and I joined you all there was more to the restr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter