Chapter 7 - The Woods

Among Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
The Woods Seulgi decided to follow Sehun's directions and kept quiet. It was the middle of the night. All sorts of questions filled Seulgi's mind as she remained in Sehun's bare arms. She could hear just how fast his heart had been pounding and his heavy breaths hit her cold, bare cheeks making her feel that warmth she had been yearning all day.

In that moment, the sense of lingering danger she had felt when entering the woods had gone away.

Their eyes link, causing seulgi to feel a sense of belonging. Her heart dropped to her stomach as their breaths were just as in sync as their hearts pounding. She noticed how the moonlight perfectly reflected on his white, silky skin and beautifully brown hair. Her eyes wander down to his lips and then his neck, where she noticed a mole on the bottom right side of his neck. As she took a closer look, she also noticed scars going down his neck and what seemed to be underneath his shirt as well. 

Seulgi's concerned look caught Sehun's attention, making him shift a little and then clearing his throat. 

"We are safe now," Sehun whispers as he tries getting up, letting go of Seulgi. His sudden actions cause Seulgi to lose her breath as the warmth that was once there, disappears within seconds. 

 It was then that she remembers the reason she had been here all along, she was following Hana. 

"What danger is in the woods? Hana was here! I was with Hana and now we lost her!" Seulgi manages to say as she slowly gets up and gets ready to go in search for her best friend. 

"Hana brought you here? Look Seulgi, you cannot be here- we have to go."

Seulgi takes a deep breath and looks at Sehun straight in the eyes before ignoring his directions and heading into the woods, in search for Hana. 

"Hana is safe- you need to listen to what I am saying to you. You cannot be here, it is troublesome," Sehun holds onto Seulgi's hand, stopping her from taking another step. Before Seulgi said anything back a tall dark figure appears behind Sehun, shoving him on the ground. 

"I see you have brought a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter