Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Among Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

New Beginnings It was the first day of Seulgi's last year of high school and to be fair, she was not excited at all. The fact that this was finally the year in which she would finally graduate and get away from all these people did excite her. Unfortunately, the fact that until then she had to deal with them, not so much.

A year ago she actually had a reason to wake up every morning and she actually liked school.

Seulgi had friends who she always made plans with, she was outgoing and was constantly involved in after school acitivies. Her favorite thing to do was to go to the karaoke place with her friends. She was the most beautiful girl at school and everybody praised her for being perfect. 

Most importantly, a year ago she had her parents. Although she was a top student in the class and spent most of her time with friends, what she loved the most was going home to her parents. Seulgi loved them dearly.

 A year later, people began to find out that Seulgi had become an orphan. The only reason people found out that Seulgi's parents had died was due to the fact that Seulgi had changed from being this happy, outgoing person, to someone who isolated herself. She stopped participating in class, she stopped going out with her friends, she no longer joined any activities at school, and she was no longer the top student in her class.

Nobody understood her behavior and so she became one of the least liked people at school. Seulgi felt as though she was nothing without her parents by her side. 

Both girls and boys took advantage of her beauty and the reputation she once had, and they began to treat her differently. Some of the most popular students would go up to her and say the meanest things and some girls would beat her up after school because their boyfriends would flirt with her.

It was not her fault, she would get approached by people she did not even know and they would attack her in ways she could not get control over. She had a very delicate feature which lead to many boys toying with her.

They thought that because she was a poor orphan, she didn't have the power to do anything about it.

They were right.

Seulgi could not say or do anything because it just would not change anything. She was mentally exhousted due to all her sleepless nights thinking about her parents. She refused to talk to her counselor because she felt as though nobody understood the pain she was going through. Those who she believed approached her to help her, only wanted her money, her parent's money. She did not understand why students treated her differently because she had no parents anymore. She did not think it was fair, and it did not make any sense to her. She had a rough time coping with things but believed she had her friends to help her get through it.

After a while, her so-called friends became impatient and ended up leaving her. Seulgi did not hate them for it, she herself believed that she would never get over her parent's death

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter