Chapter 6 - Secrets

Among Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Secrets

Flashback continues: a year ago

When Seugli arrived at school, she was greeted by Hyori and Jiyoung. Hyori and Jiyoung had been friends with Hana and Seulgi for a few years now and they were very known around the school. 

"Seulgi-ah! You have to see the new guy that just moved to our school!" Jiyoung says.

"He is really handsome! I hear he is in our grade too!" Hyori says jumping up and down.

"Really?! Who is this guy, show me!" Seulgi replies back just as loud.

Hyori grabs Seulgi's arm and they both jump up and down in excitement. Before they both head to find this new guy, they spot Hana approaching them. 

"Hana there is a hot new guy so stop slacking and follow us," Hyori jokingly states making Hana giggle. 

"That hot new guy is my brother, you dummy," Hana says which makes her friends freeze on the spot. They all look at each other and then look back at Hana. Although Seulgi had met Sehun before they had, she felt comfort with the idea that Sehun would now be attending school with them. From what Hana described, it seemed as though Sehun really needed a social life and Seulgi was super excited to get to know her best friend's brother. Hana then explains to their friends about the brother they never knew she had.

As Hana explains, Seulgi spots Oh Sehun. He is wearing the school's uniform and the image of him mesmerizes her. His very defined features were shining through the broad daylight, or it could have just been in Seulgi's mind. Butterlfies form in her stomach as she gives him a long stare as he heads this way.

Seulgi unknowingly smiles and senses herself blushing at the thoughts running through her mind. Before she turns to her friends, Sehun catches her staring at him. Their eye contact causes Seulgi's cheeks to become a strawberry-red color. 

She freezes.

Sehun also stops walking and stares back at her.

Finally, Sehun smiles at her and hesitently waves her way, but before she could wave back at him, Hyori and Jiyoung spot him.

"What a masterpiece of a man, I literally cannot breathe. Where is my inhaler?" Jiyoung says as Hana laughs.

"Let me introduce you to him! Come on" Hana says and both Hyori and Jiyoung follow her with giggles. Seulgi follows them last and tries to hide behind them as they approach the tall, handsome figure.

Seulgi notices Sehun's change in expression as the rest of the girls approach him.

He became very serious and it seemed as though he did not recognize his surroundings. Hana introduces her friends to which he nods and turns away. It was when Jiyoung made a joke that Sehun smiled to them, making Seulgi a bit jealous considering the fact that it was challenging to make the guy smile. She tried to shake off the jealousy by dismissing herself first.

"I don't want to be late for class, I will see you guys there okay?" Seulgi says avoiding Sehun, who was staring right at her before she even let a word out.

Her friends nodded in hopes to stay and talk with Sehun more, but he ended up following behind Seulgi. Seulgi just kept on walking even though she felt him following her to class. Again, the butterflies were nonstop.

"Oh do we have a class together? Or are you maybe stalking me?" Seulgi manages to turn around and say. She was hoping Sehun would laugh at her lame joke, and he did. 

"Well do you have Miss Kim? That is where I am headed. I am definitely not stalking you," Sehun says showing Seulgi his schedule.

The sudden closeness made her blush which made her look anywhere, but his face. She avoids eye contact in order to prevent Sehun from noticing her blushed face. Seulgi nodded and they both head to class. Fortunately, there were only two seats left which they both took. She tries to brush off the nervousness as she sits close to Sehun. 

Why do we have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter