Chapter 9

He is a Bad Boy

 

The next day, I woke up by 6 in the morning then begin get ready for school as usual. The cold morning immediate greet the whole of my body as soon as I step out from the bathroom after showering for almost thirty minutes. It’s such fresh me up. I walk to my bed then grab my uniform before sliping them on my body.

After fully in the uniform, I tied up my hair high into ponytail then stand in front of the mirror to check up my appearance. Satisfied with my usual look, I stroll around the room to take my bag on the study table then walk out from my room.

From the long hallway, the small figure greet my eyes immediately who is already in his shcool uniform, walking to the stairs. I smile when Yojin keeps on rubbing his eyes, probably still sleepy. I quietly jog to him and lovely stoke his soft hair which surprising him a bit.

"Ah. Noona, you're scared me" He pouts, I only giving him an amusing chuckle.

“How was your sleep?” I ask, draging his hand to the stairs. We both carefully step down the stairs one by one.

“Good, but I still need more sleep” He whines cutely. I laugh, shaking my head. Then, we reach to the kitchen room and to be greeted by our mom who is busying prepare for our breakfast.

“Good morning!” We both instantly shout in unison. Mrs, Park who is spreading jam on the bread jump in surprise.

“Omo! Good morning, my childreen” She nearly raise her voice. Both of us laugh at our mom’s reaction immediately. Mrs, Park shakes her head them mentioning us to have a seat at the dinning table so we both do.

Mrs Kim, placed the bread to our plate as I begin to take them before having my first bite. I can taste strawberry jam inside of my mouth as I moan in happy. Yojin aslo has his bite on his own bread.

Mrs. Park watches us eating silently before continuing doing her things.  She seems done with her job in the kitchen and ready to go to work but before that she waits for us to finish first our breakfast. For a moment, she gone somewhere, probably prepare herself  for going to work and leaving us in the kitchen alone.

My father had gone to his work early in the morning than us, that’s why he didn’t join the breakfast with us.

“Noona” Yojin's voice snap me up as I glance at him, giving a simple ‘hum’

“Who was that guy from that yesterday?” He curiously looks at me. I almost choke at his random question. I quickly grab the glass of water then gulp down in my throat.

“Huh? Oh, that guy..” I pause as think for a moment to say the right word. The memory of yesterday begin flashing back in my mind. To be honest, I really don’t know well that guy named Youngjae. He seems weird and especially when he all of sudden leave the house in such a hurry.

“Erm.. He just a friend of mine” I simply state, begin to eat my breakfast again.

“Is that safe you being friend with him?” He asks again, showing a worry face. I smile than nod my head. I’m very sure he won’t do such bad thing to me even he is called a bad boy though. Why? Because the way he saved Minji Unnie is proved everything. So, My doubt has gone against him completely.

“Are you sure, Noona?” He seems distrust me.

“Yes, don’t need to worry. Aigoo~” I giggle then mess his hair.

“Aish, Nonna!” He hisses in annoying.

“Noona, Just let me know if he do anything to Noona, I’ll make sure to punch his face for hurting my noona like that guy” He seriously said, playfully punch his small fist in the air, forgetting his half  bread on his plate.

I remain silent and only forming my lips into a small smile.

...

After sending my brother to the school, I take a bus all the way to my school like always. The weather seems nice and make my mood raise up going to school.

Upon I get inside the classroom, Jongup immediately greeted me a good morning and so do I before I make my way to my own seat. I notice he seems more brighten than before, probably he is having a good mood either like me. Well, it’s good thing though for him who was always showed his bored face whenever he get into the classroom.

From a far, I can see the glimpse of our teacher through the window. For a moment, he walks in with a few of books in his hand. Then, our first class begins with history which mostly boring most all of the students in this classroom. But for me, I’m not that boring like others instead I pay more attention to the lesson, thinking about how important this subject for the exam.

Finally, the bell ringing around, signaling that our break is begin. I haven’t finished yet tidy up my desk when I notice almost all students gone. My eyes silently roam around before shaking my head. Well, as if food will run away from them. I also noticed, Jongup isn’t longer in the class.

Weird, but I shrug it off, didn’t care much.

Today, I didn’t even encounter with Minji unnie at all. Maybe she has avoided me on purpose which I don’t know why.

I get up from my seat and bring my meal along that my mom given me earlier. I slowly stroll to the hallway alone by myself and found the hallway only have a few of students. They must be in the canteen right now.

I didn’t walk straight to the canteen instead go the stairs that bring up to the rooftop. I decided to just have my meal over there, because I like the place with more peaceful than full with crowd. The moment I reach there, my stomach suddenly feel something strange. It‘s as if telling me something that’s not right.

I quickly open the iron door of rooftop and to my surprise reveal a scene where there’s two group of male students, having a serious fight. I froze by the door and what shocking me more is one of the group looking very familiar to me.

It’s Bap gang.

At the moment, I really can’t think properly and only observe them, who is throwing fists and kicks at each other without even noticing my presence yet. The person distract me more is nope other than Yoo Youngjae. He seems more enjoy having fight with them. His face didn’t show a light fear.

Noticing the boy that has been beat up by Youngjae, seem very weak against the fight. I quickly run to him to stop him.

“Stop!”I shout and run in their direction without knowing I’ve got myself into the huge trouble. The rustle sound of wind clear could be heard when all of them stop from moving all of sudden. Youngjae who is in the middle to throw his fist at the male beneath him who is laying on the floor also stop.

He glancese up and the next thing he hisses under his breath when he figures out me who is the one interrupt them. He ignores me and begin to continue his unfinished job. His other hand grip tightly at the male’s collar and before his free hand could punch the boy’s face I once again prevent him.

“Youngjae please.” I beg all of sudden. He clicks his tougue and for a moment, his hand immediately slip off the male’s collar. All of s stay froze at his changed.

The one who shock more is Jongup, because he knows Youngjae well that not easily let go of his competitor even someone hold him up.

I breath out in realief and before I could thank him, Youngjae quickly stands up and without even glance at me he walks away heading to the door. I turn around and about to chase after him but suddenly a hand drag me back and the next thing I already in the male’s hand who was the one almost getting punch by Youngjae. He wraps his arm around my neck and my back completely facing him.

My eyes become wide instantly. Jongup almost steps out to our direction but he endures it when the guy begin to speak up.

“Stop right there, Youngjae” The male firmly order while his free hand point in Youngjae’s direction. Youngjae who is about to step out, quickly stop in his track as he turns over his shoulder.

I give him a look at the way he didn’t even shocked at the fact I’m in dangerous. I swallow hardly my saliva and shiver in fear. Well, this is what I get after bravely get myself into this thing of situation.

“What ilhoon?” Youngjae ask in monotone, raising his eyebrow. The guy who named Ilhoon smirk right away.

“Look, what I’ve got. Your girl, huh?” He states. “I was surprise to see you completely obey her right away”

Youngjae still in same expression as he turns around fully before walking back to our direction. I watch him and found his eyes didn’t even meet with mine instead he only focus at the ilhoon guy. He seems as if didn’t care much about me at all and I can feel my heart a little hurt by the fact.

The hold in my neck become tight as I slip off my box of the meal to the floor. Secretly, Jongup clenches his fists and he seems about to come give me a help.

Youngjae reached in front of us and give Ilhoon a bored look, “So?”

Ilhoon scoffs at his casual yet annoying reaction.

“So, I’ll going to hurt her. I think, it will be hurting you more without even using the physical” His smirk still didn’t left from his lips as he waits for the male to give a response.

Youngjae presses his lips together for a second before nodding his head “Ok, just go ahead”

My eyes enlarge as big as I can and now I can tell that the whole of my body begin to shake in horror. I’m starting to scared which my tears feel down to my check. is he really saying that? I thought, I thought.. he is the person-

“No” I exclaims when I notice Youngjae turns around as if wanting to leave me.  I begin to panic, shaking my head. The hope I put high is on Youngjae even I know I can give hint of asking help from s instead.

“Hey girl, you’re mine now” Ilhoon whispers loudly near my ear which people around us could be heard.

Jongup on the other hand, couldn’t stand it anymore when he founds out his fist already turn into white. Without thinking twice he takes a step forward but it only a few steps as he makes a sudden stop. Something has interrupted his intention right away when Youngjae suddenly turn around again, yanking my hand which bringin my body to him.

The next thing, Ilhoon drops on the floor after he got the flying kick on the face from Youngjae.

“.. after you got this, buddy” Youngjae finished his words.

 


 

Hi my readers, I'm back. Sorry for abandoning this story for a long time. hehe bye!