Chapter 7

He is a Bad Boy

 


 

Youngjae kicks the door open widely, there is a guy who is on top of Minji. Seem like Minji keeps struggling to get free from that guy. 

I quickly hide again behind the wall, didn't dare to get involved with them. In my heart , I keep praying that something won't happen to Minji Unnie.

Youngjae approaches them immediately. He grit his teeth furiously then grab the guy collar before throw his fist hardly on his face. The friend of that guy instantly approaching his friend on the floor, who is groaning in pain. 

"You-" that guy couldn't finish his word when he saw Youngjae who is giving him a death glance. His eye wide in shock.

For the information, No one didn't dare to beat up with BAP group. As far as they know, everyone are scared of them, they are a gang who is no one can't give a damn about. They will have a fight with anyone who is trying to mess with them.

Youngjae grips his own fist. Although he is not a kind guy but he never hurt a girl once in his life. Even lay a hand on the girl, never in his dictionary life. He still has some respect to the girl. For him, the girl, should not be hitted or harass. because they sure weak than boy.

Youngjae slowly walks toward the guy who is now shaking in fear. Without waiting a moment, once again Youngjae grabs his collar. His face shows how disgusting he is now for the guy in front of him.

"I want you to go away from this place before I break your neck !!" Youngjae exclaims near his face. If he doesn't have a patience right now, maybe this guy already gone into the hospital, coma maybe.

Without hesitation, two guys nod immediately in unison. Then they hurry to get up and run to the door, wanting to leave this place. Afraid that Youngjae will change his mind then call out his friends to beat them up.

Upon their figures gone, Youngjae lets out a sigh then stretch a little his neck. For a moment, he turns around and found Minji who is sitting in the corner while hugging her knee in fear. He notices she's crying in silent which make him at least arise the feeling of pity on her.

He looks at her condition where is her left shoulder have been exposed, showing her white skin. Youngjae glups down his saliva.

While I loyalty waiting behind the wall while watching Youngjae who is staring over Minji. At some reason, I don't want to show up myself to Minji. That's why I still stand here. Didn't even make a slight move. However, I feel relief when Minji is safe but she looks a bit traumatized by this accident.

I silently watch Youngjae strolling to Minji's direction while taking off his blazer. Then, kindly put down his blazer over her shoulders, wanting to cover her exposed shoulder. He looks more kind and gentle for the first time.

Minji almost backs away but noticing the person who was saving her a while ago, she gives her body relax as she approvals his presence.

Youngjae stands there for a moment before takes a sit right next to Minji. He tries to talk with her, maybe want to comfort her because I can't even hear a single of his word at all from here. I smile when Minji respond him without hesitating .

Oh I forgot that Minji Unnie likes Youngjae. That's why.

Something pops up in my mind immediately. Maybe this is her chance to get close to him. 

I make a sigh, so, right now I don't have to worry about the promise I've made to her. He already gets close with her without my helping.

I smile as watching them who is now comfortably having a conversation. I can see a smiling Youngjae from here, no more his smirk anymore this time. This is my first time seeing his real smile, where he's showing his beautiful cheekbone.

Unknowingly, my smile slowly fade away. I feel something different in my heart that I can't describe it. I've never felt this before, never in the rest of my life.

He never smiles at me like the way he shows to Minji.

I lean my back to the wall as shut my eyes for a while, while feeling the wind slap my cheek softly in the rooftop. Why do I care anyway?

"This is ridiculous...." I say in a low voice,  confusing with this new feeling. I give once last glance to them , then finally decide to go down, don't want to be here for a long time.

~~

Youngjae's smile instantly gone when he couldn't find Geu Rim behind the wall any longer. Deep down, He'd never forget the scene when Geu Rim earnestly asks him for help.

The way she was begging for him. 

The way she was crying without shame.

How scared she was that time, when he saw her hand was shaking. 

All of them seem distract him all of sudden, and starting to make him getting curious.

~~~

It's been three days the accident occurred and in these three days, I've never met Youngjae anymore because I feel shame that he already saw my tears.

I never expected it that he was the first guy who saw my crying face.

I also, try not to bump with Minji Unnie in the school.

I will do my own stuff in the class, didn't even bother to think about students around me either.

"Yo!" Jongup comes from nowhere, knocking my desk to grab my attention, 

I instantly look up and saw the smiling Jongup. Well, lately we started to get close to each other. I start trying to open up my heart to be friend with him, since he is treating me very nice. such a good friend.

"Are you going to stay in the class again?" Jongup asks and earning my quick nod. I look down at my book again, continue reading in silent. Next month we have a test, so this is the right time to prepare for the text.

Now is recess time, everyone already gone to the canteen only left both of us.

Jongup snorts in dissatisfied, I giggle at him but still ignoring him as well. He drags the chair then sit right in front of me, staring over me.

"Why don't you go to your friends?" I say without even lift my head. I slip another page.

"Tsk, I'm too lazy because today Youngjae hyung skip the school again." Jongup makes a face. He really closes with Youngjae even he's older than him one year.

I stop reading immediately upon hearing his name.

"Oh" That's all I manage to say then continue read again. Jongup stays silent, seems like he is thinking of something while staring over me deeply.

I look up again, uncomfortable when Jongup stare at me that way. My eye accidentally meets with his small eyes.

"Why.?" I innocently ask, indirectly makes him quickly look away, feeling embarrassed being caught.

"No-nothing" He stammers. His ears suddenly red all of sudden, then he quickly stands up from his seat, I look at him weirdly.

"I-I thirsty, I will get me some drink" He inform, giving me an awkward smile then instantly walks to the door, disappearing behind the door. He either didn't wait for my response.

"What's wrong with him?" I blink in my spot then shrugs. Didn't care much about that. 

I let out a paper to make some note, I take my pen then drop down on the paper based to my text book. I silently write down until didn't realize that someone is standing beside me already.

I lift my head immediately upon hearing the sound of clear the throat and get startled after seeing that person.

"Let's talk"

Minji casually commands then walk to the door of my class, seem like she wants me to follow her. 

Without waiting a moment, I obediently leave my desk and follow her from behind. We walk to the hallway then straightly goes to the field of the school.

She instantly stops in front of the tree then turn around to look at me. I just look down and just staring at the ground, didn't dare to meet her eye.

"I think I'm starting to like Youngjae" Minji suddenly says. I frown in confusion.

What's she talking about? wasn't she already like him? What does she mean by 'starting'?

"I don't understand. didn't you who already like him in the first place.?" I bluntly say. 

"I lied" she simply state then cross her hands over the chest, waiting for my reaction.

I gawk. totally make me feel even more confused. I stare into her eye, wanting her explanation as soon as possible.

"I never like him or love him before. Who want to a guy who like making a problem in this school every day. He totally not my type. I never once think to date with him." She mocking says.

For the second time, I'm surprised.

"Then, why you asked me to hand him a love letter?" I bluntly ask, still didn't understand.

Her lip instantly forms into a smirk upon hearing my question. It look more scary than before.

"I found out that Youngjae has a bad behavior and he never looks once at the girl because he didn't have interesting on the girl. "She pauses as eyeing me, secretly study me.

"So, I've made a planned. I forced you to meet him by asking you to hand my letter and said to you that I like him. I know you very well that you will believe me and do whatever I ask you even you exactly scared of him. When you meet him, I wanted you to get hurt because I know Youngjae is a bad guy. he surely will make you hurt really bad." Minji adds and every word she has said to me, totally make me sad and hurt.

"Why..?" My voice suddenly hoarse as my tear slowly filling the space of my eyes

"Because I hate you !! I still counldn't forgive what you have done to me!! " She angrily shouts to me.

I shake my head.

'If you know my feeling that day, Minji Unnie. I was scared like hell..' I'm only able to talk to my heart. I recall back about my past.

"But," Her voice snaps me up as I wait for her next words.

"Who know that he actually isn't bad as I think. Although, he is a bad one but he never be bad for the girls. I was wrong. he has saved me. Now, I like him for real." Minji suddenly says as close her face with her own palm.

I remain silent.