Chapter 5

He is a Bad Boy

 

"Like what you see, huh?"

His voice makes me back to reality. I roll my eyes in annoying. but I have to admit it, he does really has a nice body. I shake my head right away when the dirty thought begins to fill up my innocent mind. Youngjae stares at me right into my eyes with a smirk on his face. I try to hide my red face when I see his deeply stare. I can tell, my heart beating again, fastly.

"No! You're fat!" I exclaim then pushing him to the side. I have to run away as soon as possible from this place. I don't know why but I feel like I'm in the hell when I and Youngjae been here for a long time with him such a condition like this, shirtless. I try not to look at his body but everywhere. I shut my eyes as I walk pass him. Due to my action, I hear his voice and I know he is actually laughing at me.

"What's so funny?" I raise my voice a bit, then run toward the way out, after successfully passing Youngjae. I make a chance and immediately walk to the way out without looking back which I sigh in relief  . I open my eyes and start to take again the step to out from the male locker room. 

But unfortunately, there's the rest of Bap is walking in her direction. Seems like they want to come into the male locker room too. I can see through their clothes, knowing that they actually just finished playing sport, probably they want to change to the school uniform back but now my question is WHY NOW?

I take some breath, I have no other choice but to get into it again. I quickly walk in back then stop in the middle of the room. I turn my head to the right and left, I can't see youngjae everywhere. He has already gone.

"Where is he?" I ask, mostly to myself while my eyes roaming around the room again. The voice slowly getting loud, signaling that they already close up to this place. I start to panic as I bite my nails in fear. I'm now looked like a kid who lost their parents in the huge supermarket. I don't know where should I hide cause I can't think properly at the moment. I hear foot step walk near this room which sending me a shot of panic to my whole body.

"Okttoke? Okttoke?"I panic said and suddenly a hand grabs my wrist and bring me into one of the bathrooms. My eyes become wide because of shock. it's just the bathroom for student to get a shower. He roughly drags me then pin me on the wall after we in the bathroom. I look up and gasp.

"What-" I'm about to speak but he quickly covers my mouth with his palm. Hardly.

"Shhh... you better be quiet if you don't want to get caught" Youngjae states ,mostly give me a warning. I froze in my spot, just letting Youngjae cover my mouth. He still in his condition, shirtless. My face starts to feel hot. I can't take a breath to calm myself since Youngjae is busying cover my mouth, totally blocking me to breath properly. I bring up my hand than grip his wrist, hoping he will remove his hand away. He glances at me when he feels my touch against his skin. My other hand immediately point to his hand where he is covering my mouth.

"Oh" He quickly releases my mouth. I quickly make a long sigh as a relief. 

"Where is Youngjae Hyung?" I hear one voice outside of the bathroom.

"Don't know, he said he wants to change first." Another voice answers him.

"Probably, he already in his class" The deep voice adds. We just silently listen to their conversation from inside.

"Are you sure? Maybe he wants to skip the class again."

"If he wants to skip the class, why he didn't tell us first? Aish that kid!"

Youngjae shakes his head when he heard his friends' conversation then stare at me back. Our body to close each other and definitely make me feel uncomfortable by this kind of situations. Plus, with his condition now. I lower my head immediately, trying to hide my red face.

"This is so awkward..."I mutter in a low voice. Youngjae lifts his eyebrowm right away then a smirk appear on his lip.

"Oh yeah?" He says then put both of his hands on the wall between my head. I a bit startled but then I try to act cool. I know he's trying to tease me again.

"I'm fat, Huh? can you tell me, which part do you think that I look fat? my cheeks or...." He pauses then come near me."my stomach?" He whispers close enough to my left ear, sending me shiver. I gulp once. Quickly, I push him in the chest with both of my hands.

I quickly turn my head to the side, avoiding his stare at me. Secretly, I hate his smirk. but at the moment, I accidentally see his friends who's changing their uniform through the door, because the door seem doesn't close tightly.

What a day? I saw another half body? Should I happy or what? I shake my head, throwing my thought away.

"Bam!"

I'm shocked when suddenly Youngjae pushes the door hardly which fully close.

Oktoke? Now he will think that I'm ert. For a moment, He grabs my cheek to make me look at him. I didn't see his smirk anymore but serious face instead.

"Why are you following me?" He asks as stare deeply into my eyes. I found my throat hard to swallow my saliva.

Does he already know that I've followed him all the way here?

Great! Just great!

I'm about to say something but someone interrupts me.

"Who's there?" One of Youngjae's friends asks. Maybe got shocked because the sound of the slam door. Then I heard someone knocking on our door. Youngjae makes a heavy sigh.

"It's me, Youngjae" Youngjae shouts loudly, eventually give up.

"Yah, what are you doing over there.? We thought you already in the class or somewhere else."

"I take a shower, of course" He shouts again, start to get annoying by his hyung.

"Oh, alright. we will go first" he excused, then we both catch a sound of foot steps slowly fade away. Now, Youngjae shift his gaze to me again.

"You didn't answer me yet" He firmly state. I bite my inner cheek as I don't know what the answer should I give him. 

"I-I was not following you" I stutter a bit. He silents for a second before curling his lips into a smirk again.

"Really? Then how you can get here?" He sarcastically asks to me.

"Er.. actually, I don't know this is the male locker room." I simply say to him, hoping he would not ask me again. Honestly, every words that come out from his mouth totally make me nervous.

"How long have you been in this school? how come you still don't know every places in here? are you trying to fool me, huh?" He shots me a death question. I blink in front of him, how fast he can be. I just remain silent. 

"Aahhh..  you like me,right?" he suddenly makes his speculation after a long silent then innocently smirk at me. My eyes widen for less than one second.

"Hell No! I'll never like you, Bad boy!!" I shout. I push him then kick his feet hardly before quickly open the door,wanting exit from this small bathroom. I can clearly hear he is groaning in pain as rubbing the part where I just kicked him in the leg.

"Who is he to say to me like that. If only not because of Minji Unnie, I'll never want to do this, Definitely not!" I mumble to myself then immediately make my way out from this place. but I feel weird, why I got mad when he said I like him..hmmm..

~~~

After rubbing his feet, Youngjae quickly wear his uniform then get out of the bathroom.

"Aish, the girl is too strong, even she just has a tiny body." Youngjae mumbles in dissatisfied.

"What? Badboy?!" He exclaims. He walks out of the bathroom suddenly he saw Jongup standing over there.

"Oh, Jongup-ah, why are you still here?"Youngjae asks his friend who just standing there without saying anything. Of course he gets shocked, he thought all of his friends already leave him. Youngjae shakes his head when he sees no response is coming out from him. He walks toward Jongup then pat the boy's shoulder which makes him back to the reality.

"Huh?" Jongup makes a blur face.

"Dude, What's wrong with you?" Youngjae asks for him.

"Nothing" he simply says. Youngjae glances at him weird then just shrugs. Youngjae pat once again on his shoulder.

"Okay, then I'm leaving now" Youngjae excuses, then dragging his leg to the way out from the room. 

Jongup just stares toward his hyung who already left him. He still remembers what just he saw a few minutes ago. He saw Geu Rim went out from the bathroom where Youngjae just out .

Is there something that he doesn't know? What is they relation? there are a lot of questions are playing in his mind. He then slowly touch his beating chest. he doesn't know what are these feelings is.

Is he jealous?