Chapter One.

Idol's Love Story Two

“Kwangie ah! Ottoke? Should I or should I not go?”. I shook Kikwang’s hand and asked him the same question for like the hundredth time. Kikwang who was so busy replying to his fans on Twitter just looked at me and smile. “Seriously? Do you think that charming eye smile of yours can solve everything?”. I asked him with an annoyed tone. “Well, doesn’t it?”. He questioned me back and smile yet again. Okay fine! His eye smile does solve everything. Well, at least on me it does. I smiled without him noticing. “Seriously though, I’m not ready to meet your parents. This is totally taking our relationship to the very next step and I’m already happy with the way we are now!”. I told him. Yes! You guessed it right. I’m invited by Kikwang’s parents to come to their house and have dinner with them. This is totally driving me crazy. I’m totally not ready for that. Kikwang told me that everything will be fine and his parents are really nice people. Seriously though, of course I know that! Of course I know that they are nice and all that but this is a totally different issue that I’m facing. My friends told me that if his parents already invited me for dinner, it can only mean two things. First, they like me and wanna get to know me better and second, they wanna interrogate me and by interrogate I mean FBI interrogate. I quickly shook my head and tried to throw all that negative thinking away. I turned to Kikwang and there he is, looking at me with his eye smile. He took my hand and hold it tight. This may sound cheesy but well, everytime he does that, I can’t help but to feel really secured and know that I’m safe. “You should go.. I know that you will go.. You’re not the kind of girl that will make the people that you love upset and because of that, I know that you will go.. Right?”. That! That sentence and that tone right there is enough to make me melt. I slowly nodded and with that, he put his arms around my shoulder and pulled me close. Life is definitely hard sometimes when you don’t have your other half to comfort and decide for you. “KaTalk!”. I heard an alert coming from my phone. Kikwang sighed and I know that he felt annoyed because that alert interrupted ‘the mood’. I took out my phone and checked the message alert. It’s Jieun telling me that I should go back to our practice room as our CEO will be arriving soon to have a meeting with us. Currently we’re at the rooftop of my agency and because Kikwang is having a free schedule till 5 later, he decided to drop by and have a chat with me as it’s been two weeks since we last met each other due to our busy schedules. “I gotta go..”. I sighed. Kikwang shook his head. “Andwae~!”. He pulled me back to my seat. I sighed yet again. Trust me, he is the king when it comes to aegyo. He may not do it on-screen but he is an aegyo mania off-screen. “I really have to Kwangie ah.. Sajangnim will arrive any minute and we’re gonna have a meeting with him..”. I told him. By now, he is already resting his head on my shoulder and hugging my arm as to not let me go. “He can wait..”. He told me. I opened my eyes wide and pinch his cheek before he let out a small scream and quickly stood up. He rubbed his cheek which was already turning red and looked at me in disbelief. I can’t help but to laugh at him before I quickly rubbed his cheek too. “Mianhe.. I told you I really have to go but you annoyed me yet again.. Uri Kwangie neun jeongmal aegyo wang yah!”. I laughed. Kikwang who had an angry expression just now suddenly laughed out loud too. After he kissed me goodbye, I quickly went down to our practice room and luckily our CEO have not arrived yet. “Aigoo you two lovebirds! Just what were you guys doing up there?”. Sunhwa started to mischievously disturb me. I poked her tummy before sitting down. “Sajangnim is not here yet?”. I tried to avoid Sunhwa’s question. “Nope.. Manager oppa say he’ll be here in about 10 minutes..”. Jieun told me. “Unnie! You just avoided my question didn’t you? Ahh jeongmal!”. Sunhwa let out an annoyed sigh. “Yah! Deo waegerae? Why do you even wanna know what they did? They’re a couple who needed their privacy and here you are questioning them like a reporter.. Aigoo!”. Hana playfully hit Sunhwa’s head which made Sunhwa let out a small scream. “Anyway unnie ah.. Are you really going to have dinner with Kikwang’s parents?”. Jieun asked me. I let out a soft sigh before answering her question. “Looks like I’ll be going..”. I answered. Yes! I did made up my mind and yes I will go. I will take this opportunity to get blessings from his parents and to get to know them better. My parents would also like to personally meet Kikwang for dinner actually but we have yet to fix a date as Kikwang will be going for his Japan Tour soon. “Ommo jinja?! Chukhae unnie ah!”. Jieun exclaimed in excitement. I looked at her, puzzled. “Chukhae? Wae?”. I asked her. “Because, you’re taking this relationship to the next step by meeting his parents!”. She exclaimed yet again. “Aish! Lower down your voice will you? Our hoobaes might hear us and thought that I’m gonna get married or something!”. I told Jieun. The three of them laugh out loud and I know that my face is turning red. “Waeyo? Waeyo? You’re not planning to get married with Kikwang?”. Sunhwa threw me another sensational question. I looked at Sunhwa in disbelief. Let me tell you that this maknae right here doesn’t have a filter on and will ask questions like that anytime she wants. I hit her thigh hard and we ended up having a playful wrestling match in the practice room before we heard the practice room door opened and there we saw our manager oppa together with our CEO standing at the door. Sunhwa and I quickly stood up and fixed our hair and clothes before bowing to our CEO. The awkwardness and embarrassment that we faced was just too hard to handle.

After the meeting..

KakaoTalk conversation..

Kwangie: Hey love! Done with your meeting?

I let out a broad smile when I saw Kikwang’s text. One of the things that I love about him, he never failed to asked me how am I or what am I doing even when we’re abroad or super busy with our schedules.

Me: Yeah.. All done! Guess what? We’re gonna have a comeback end of this year! That can only mean one thing.. We’re gonna be super busy yet again preparing everything.. I’m excited! ^^

Kwangie: Oho daebak! Chukhae SECRET! But looks like we can’t meet each other often again huh? T.T

Me: Awww~.. You know that no matter how busy we are we will still get to meet right? ^.~

Kwangie: Yup! That’s true.. Anyways, I wanna tell you that I already told my parents that you’re coming for dinner and they are super excited and can’t wait to meet you.. ^^

I gulped. I totally forgot about the dinner. I was too excited hearing the comeback news that I didn’t thought of anything else.

Me: I’m glad that they’re excited! But now I’m nervous all over again.. Ottoke?!!

Kwangie: Aigoo uri Hyosungie! Kokcheong hajima.. You know I’m always there for you so why should you be nervous for?! Plus, my parents don’t eat people so don’t worry.. They’re perfectly normal human beings..

Me: Aigoo.. Jinja! Why would I think to that extent! Seriously.. Okay now.. I gotta go.. Gonna get ready for my photoshoot.. Love you Kwangie! <3

Kwangie: Alright take care love! I love you too! <3

I zoned out for a moment. Thinking about the dinner made me so nervous and what more, there’s only 2 days left before the dinner. What am I going to do?!!