Sleepless Nights

Mr. Sunshine

“Haemi.” A voice called.

I looked around. “Where are you?”

“Haemi.”

I started walking. “Where are you?” I turned around every few seconds to see if someone was there.

“Over here.” The voice grew louder.

I started to run towards the sound of the voice. “Where?”

“Here.”

I scratched my head in confusion. I looked around. Grass, trees, and the sound of birds chirping welcomed me but there was no sign of the voice. “Where?”

“Here.” I heard someone whisper behind me as they wrapped their hands around me.

I turned around, shocked with the contact. “Wha-“ My eyes landed on Sehun who gave me a smile. “Sehun?”

He released me and took a step closer and played with a strand of my hair. “I missed you so much, Haemi.”

I looked at him, confused with his actions. “What are you doing?”

He clutched his hand over his chest and pouted. “I miss you, don’t you miss me?” He went closer to me until our faces were only inches apart. “Don’t you?”

I reddened. “I-I-” I looked at the ground avoiding his eyes.

He cupped my chin and made me look at him. His eyes were filled with longingly. I couldn’t help but to melt under his stare. He leaned closer until our noses where touching. I felt his hot breathe on my face. “I love you Yoo Haemi.” He said as he captured my lips in his.

He was kissing me. Softly. Slowly. Gently. He pulled away with a breath taking smile. “Yoo Haemi.”

“What?” I asked still in a daze.

He whispered to my ear. “It’s time to wake up.”

“What are you-“

Thud!

I groaned and rubbed my sore back. “What the heck. Where am I?” I looked at my surroundings. No grass. No trees. No grass. No birds chirping. And no Sehun. Just my boring old room. *I guess it was just a dream* I touched my lips and sighed.

 


How I feel like writing this chapter :

Thank you again for reading <3 <3 <3 Please leave a comment and subscribe~ ^^