My New Tutor

Mr. Sunshine

*I am going to make a fool out of myself!* I grabbed my hair in frustration. I slumped back into my chair and let out an exasperated sigh.

“What’s the matter with you?” Rina asked, taking the seat next to me.

“It’s just – the dinner is tonight, I’m just scared that I’ll make a fool out of myself. What if I spill food on Sehun? What if our moms hate each other? The possibilities are endless!”

“There, there” Rina patted my back, comfortingly “I’m sure none of those will happen. You’re just nervous. Your moms will love each other and end up being best friends.”

Rina was right but it didn’t make me feel any less nervous. Tonight was either make it or break it with Sehun’s family and that was enough to send me into a nervous streak.

 

“Are you feeling okay?”

I looked up and saw Chanyeol’s worried face. I snapped out of my daze. “Yeah. Sorry. What were you saying again?”

Chanyeol sighed. “You seem distracted, are you sure you’re feeling okay? You didn’t caught Sehun’s cold, did you?”  He put the back of his hand on my forehead and compared our temperatures.

I swatted his hand away. “Yeah, I’m fine.”

Chanyeol shot me a wary look before turning away. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah.” I nodded. “I’m just worried about the Math quiz.” I said. It wasn’t technically a lie since I was nervous about our quiz but it wasn’t the only reason. I took a wary glance at Sehun and saw him eating without a care in the world. I sighed. *If only I were like him.*

“Math quiz?”

I saw Suho’s worried face before flashing him a strained smile. “I’m horrible at math and Mrs. Jung said that the result would be 10% of our final grade.”

Suho nodded, taking the information in. “If you want” He started gaining everyone’s attention. “Sehun could tutor you.” He suggested.

“Sehun?” I choked

“Why do you seem surprised?” Sehun said pointing his chopsticks at me. “Is it that unbelievable that I’m good at Math?”

“It’s the only thing he’s good at.” Kai chimed.

Sehun growled and nudged Kai’s side.

“Ow!” Kai yelped in pain.

D.O rolled his eyes at their childish behaviour while Baekhyun laughed at Kai’s pain. Suho cleared his throat, diverting the attention back to him. “So what do you say, Haemi?”

Suho looked at me with an expectant smile. “I guess. If it’s okay with Sehun.”

Sehun shrugged. “It’s okay. Think of it as a way for me to repay you after taking care of me when I was sick.”

“Great! Everything’s settled then.” Suho clapped his hands and continued eating. “And stop looking sad, Sehun is actually smart.”

Sehun rolled his eyes at Suho’s comment.

 

After lunch I went back to our classroom only to find Rina and Chanyeol in front of the doorway. “What?” I asked annoyed.

They looked at each other before nodding.

“It’s time for step 2.”

 


Sorry it took so long to update :( But don't worry! I made a schedule of my fanfics and I made a timeline, so expect faster updates! ^^

 

Comment and Subsribe! :D