Cuddle Monster

Mr. Sunshine

“You seem to be in a good mood today.” D.O said as soon as I arrived.

I stuck my tongue out. “Mehrong~”

“Did you give Sehun his homework?” Baekhyun asked.

“Yeah.” I smiled brightly.

Suho glanced at me worriedly. “Did something happen?”

“Nothing.” I said and took a bite of my sandwich.

“Nothing?” Suho asked, shocked.

“Nothing. He just asked me to sing for him and that’s it.”

I felt Rina pinched me under the table. I looked at her and she gave me a knowing grin. Of course, Rina and Chanyeol already knew. I’ve called them the moment I got home not missing a single detail.

“Wow.” D.O said, amazed.

“You should marry Sehun!” Kai exclaimed.

I chocked on my sandwich. Chanyeol patted my back. “W-what?”

“You’re the first person that Sehun didn’t throw a fit with when he got sick! That’s gotta mean something! Maybe he’s your soul mate!” He said throwing his arms up in the air.

I fought the blush on my cheeks but failed miserably. “S-soul mate?”

Kai took my hand in his. “Yes.” He stared at my eyes. “You are Oh Sehun’s soul mate.”

I tried to hide my smile. “Really?”

Suho grabbed the back of Kai’s shirt and cleared his throat. “He’s kidding Haemi. You’re not Sehun’s soul mate and you don’t have to marry him either.” He said with a smile.

*But I want to marry Sehun.* I pouted.

“Haemi.” I turned to D.O

“What is it?” I asked.

He showed me a pile of homework. “Could you…”

I flashed him a smile. “Of course.”

I accepted his homework and placed it neatly in my bag.

 

I arrived outside of Sehun’s house, minutes after dismissal. I lightly knocked on the door.

Seconds later, Mrs. Oh’s head popped into view. “Oh, Haemi! Come on in!” She ushered me inside.

“Do you want something to drink?” She offered.

I waved my hands. “No thanks. I just came to drop of Sehun’s homework.”

“No. I insist.” She said, walking towards the fridge. “Do you want some juice or soda.”

“Soda.”

“Here.” She said handing me a can of soda.

“Thank you.” I accepted it gratefully.

 

“Is Sehun still sick?” I asked, taking a sip.

She nodded. “Yes, only a slight fever though. He’ll go back to school tomorrow.” She said.

I nodded.

“We should invite you to dinner sometime. You’ve been so helpful to Sehun.”

I nodded. “Yeah. My mom would love that.”

She gave me a motherly smile. “Where do you live anyway? Do you want me take you home after you give Sehun his homework?”

I shook my head. “There’s no need. I live next door.” I pointed to the left, where our house would have been.

She gasped. “I did not know that!”

I gave her a smile.

She grabbed my hands. “Now we definitely have to have dinner! Would Friday work?”

I laughed and nodded. “I’ll go tell my mom.”

She patted my head. “Good. Now give Sehun his homework.”

“Okay.”

“Let me take that.” She took the can out of my hands. “His door is unlocked.”

I bowed. “Thank you.”

 

I opened Sehun’s bedroom door. *It’s unlocked.* I went inside and carefully closed the door. “Sehun?” I quietly walked to his bed only to see him sleeping peacefully. I silently placed his homework on top of his desk. *Now what?* I thought. I looked at Sehun and saw a few strands of his hair fell. I gently swiped it away. *There. Perfect.*

I turned around ready to leave when somebody grabbed my arm.

*What the-* I turned around and saw Sehun gazing at me. I felt a blush coming to my cheeks. “Uhh. Can you please let go?” I asked nervously. He didn’t answer instead he pulled my arm making me fall down on his bed. *.*Before I could react I felt his hands snake towards my waist. My heartbeat quickened and I’m sure I’m as red as a tomato.

“C-can you please let go?” I stuttered and tried to squirm away

“Mhm.” His grip tightened and pulled me closer towards him.

I was now pressed against his chest with his arms wrapped tightly on my waist.

“S-S-Sehun?”

I would put Tomatoes to shame on how red I am. My heart is pounding loudly in my chest. I swear Sehun could hear it. My breathing became hitched when he decided to cuddle closer. Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump. My heart was doing summersaults in my chest.

“Haemi? Are you still there?” A voice asked.

*Crap! This is not good!*

I saw the doorknob rustle. *No. No. No.*

She gasped when she saw us. I closed my eyes. *Great. So much for a good impression!* I held my breath, anticipating her scream. *She’ll probably accuse me of seducing her son.*

“Sehun. What are you doing?!” She screamed.

I opened my mouth to explain. *Wait. Sehun?*

“Ugh. Seriously, this child.” She said as she peeled Sehun off me.

“Haemi, are you all right?” She pulled me up.

“No.” Sehun groaned and pulled me by my waist causing me to fall back into bed.

“Sehun!” His mom screamed and pulled him away. She quickly helped me up before Sehun could pull me back to bed.

 

Once we were outside his room, Mrs. Oh gave me an apologetic smile. “I’m sorry about him. I hope this doesn’t affect our dinner on Friday.”

I gave her a faint smile. I put my hand on my chest trying to soothe my heart. “No. Not at all.”

 


Introducing........Sehun the cuddle monster! :D I was fangirling the entire time writing this xD

Thank you guys for all the comments you left. They really made my day ^^ Leave more comments~ I love reading them. Thank you again for all the support. I'll do my best! ^_____^