Welcome to EXO!

Mr. Sunshine

3 weeks.

It had been 3 weeks since they started eating lunch with EXO. 3 sweet weeks staring at Sehun’s face. The fangirls gradually accepted Chanyeol as the sixth member of EXO, the same couldn’t be said for me and Rina though. If it was possible, we received even more hate.

 

“Get away for my EXO oppas, you s!”

“Stop seducing Suho oppa!”

“Baekhyun is mine, !”

“Kai doesn’t like you”

“Stop getting in the way of mine and D.O oppa’s love!”

“Chanyeol oppa is mine. He’ll see your ugly personalities and come running to me.”

“Sehun doesn’t like you. Take the hint.”

 

But me and Rina ignored every snarl, every eye roll, every glare, and every snide comments they made about us. I couldn’t care less what other people think as long as long as I’m with Sehun.

Suho actually took the time to tell their fans not to bully us. It worked with some but it just irked the more hardcore fans. “How dare they brainwash Suho oppa!” The bullying never really bothered me. It just means that they see us as a ‘threat’ to their precious oppas and that just gave me more motivation.

 

“Chanyeol.” Suho said with an authoritative voice.

“Why?” Chanyeol asked with his mouth full.

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full! It’s disgusting.” Rina snapped at him.

Chanyeol mocked her and Rina threw daggers at him.

“Guys. Let’s not fight okay? Let’s make peace make peace not war.” I raised two fingers to make a peace sign.

Rina crossed her arms and turned around. “Hmp!”

“What? You think I can’t do that?” Chanyeol mimicked her movements. “Hmp to you too!”

I warily glanced at Suho and flashed him an apologetic smile.

Suho glanced at me and gave me a reassuring smile as if to say “It’s not your fault that your two friends are complete jackasses that embarrass you in front of your future husband, Sehun.” Sigh, if only.

Suho cleared his throat awkwardly.

Chanyeol whipped his head to face Suho. “Oh, sorry. What were you saying?”

Suho gave him a warm smile before continuing “Since we already consider you a good friend of ours, we decided to officially make part of the EXO! Right guys?” Suho smiled.

Sehun glanced at him and gave him a friendly nod.

Kai gave him two thumbs up.

D.O gave him a cupcake that said. “EXO IS AWESOME.”

Baekhyun pulled out a card that read in big bold letters “Welcome to EXO! There’s no turning back now.”

I patted his back. “Congrats, Yeolie.” I leaned close to him before whispering, “You better get me Sehun’s number now.”


Hi everybody~ Sorry for not updating that much :( As Cliché as this might sound but I had writer's block >____< Thank you for reading! ^^ It really means a lot to me. Leave a comment if you have time :D