Yoo Haemi

Mr. Sunshine

I’m a normal student here at SM High. I can get good grades. I’m not a bully and I also don’t get bullied. I’m not ugly but I’m not a beauty queen either. I’m not a loner but I’m not ‘Miss Popular.’ I’m in between. But one thing makes me different from everybody here. I have a secret. I’m inlove with Oh Sehun AKA Mr. Sunshine since I was 10 years old.


“Class dismissed.” Our teacher said. One by one my classmates started leaving. The only people left in the room was me and and my best friend, Rina.

I ran towards Rina and squealed with delight, “I saw Sehun yesterday!”

Rina looked at me and smiled, “Really? Congrats! Did you talk to him?”

I looked down and pouted, “No.”

Rina looked at me and sighed.

“What do you expect me to do? Just walk up to him and say Hi? NO! These things have to be planned carefully or else he’ll think I’m a creep!” I defended.

“You keep a diary and write fanfics about him. Tell me again how you’re not a creep?” She said.

“I DO NOT!” I said.

“Really?” She raised an eyebrow at me.

I stomped and walked out of the room. Rina quickly caught up with me, “That was a joke.” “It was mean.” I said. “Okay, I’m sorry. Forgive me?” Rina asked and gave the best aegyo she could muster. “Fine. I forgive you.” I said. Rina hugged me, “Thank you, Haemi.”


Me and Rina were walking home when we saw Sehun.

"You should go talk to him!" Rina encouraged.

I shook my head endlessly, "No way! He'll probably think I'm a stalker or something!"

"You guys live next to each other! He won't think that!" Rina said.

"Oh come on Haemi! It's time to live all the fanfics you've written about him." She said and pushed me towards Mr. Sunshine.

“Rina, NO!” I said. But it was too late, I’ve already bumped into the guy of my dreams, Oh Sehun.

Sehun turned around and gave me a questioning look.

I looked down, hoping he won’t notice my face, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to.”

He gave me a quizzical look, “Okay. Watch were you’re going next time.” And left.

“He talked to me.” I breathed.

Rina looked at me with a scared smile.

“HE TALKED TO ME!!” I screamed and started jumping.

 

Dear Diary,

I am one step closer to Oh Sehun’s life.


Author's Note:
Hi! :D Chapter 1 is out. I hope you guys enjoy it ^__^