One Sided Love

Craven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 9: One Sided Love

 

            "Uhm, Chan... Do you remember a guy that used to be my best friend?" Ji Sun changed the topic and stared at Chanyeol. He titled his head and made a confused face, "You have a guy best friend besides me? Oh! You mean that guy-" He paused when he heard his phone rang loudly, as usual. "Just a minute," He took it out from his pocket and a surprised look filled his face. 

 

            "It's a message from So Eun..." He looked at her with worried face. Ji Sun's face fell, hoping that he's not going to leave her again because of So Eun. "She's sick. I'm sorry, Ji, but I gotta go." 

 

            "Oh..." Ji Sun stared at the ground, 'But you just came...' She sighed softly and then raised her head as if nothing had bothered her at all. "It's okay with me. Go." She gave Chanyeol the most natural smile she could do. She patted Chanyeol's shoulder, "Take good care of her... And yourself too, alright?"

            

            "Thanks, Ji. Take good care of yourself too. And I'm really, really sorry! I'll just visit here soon and we could talk about everything you want, okay?" He gave Ji Sun a warm smile, which she had always found the prettiest smile ever worn by a man. "Bye, Ji Ji." Ji Sun slight nodded at him as Chanyeol patted her head and made his way to the door. 

 

            Ji Sun watched his fading back and murmured, "Soon... Tal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter