Visit

Craven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

CHAPTER 7: Visit

 

            "Are you two already... I-in a relationship?" Jr. stuttered as he bowed his head as if expecting for a 'yes.' Jr. didn't really understand why he came here as soon as possible just to ask him a stupid question. Is it possible that he's in-love with her? But, he had always bear in mind that he's only a fan and only seen her as an idol.

 

 

             Mark smirked. Jr's jealous. "Wow. Manager-hyung haven't told you yet?" He snickered. Jr. frowned at him in return, "I didn't see him yet since awhile ago. Wait, you haven't answered my question yet you were asking me another one." 
 

 

             Mark's expression had become serious this time and he stared at Jr. intensely, "So, what if I am really dating her? Tell me, do you like my girlfriend or what?" 
 


             Jr's eyes widened when Mark questioned him about liking her, but also disappointed of his own thought of Mark and Ji Sun being together. And now, Mark's asking him if he likes her. He was nervous, thinking that his hyung might get mad at him. "I-I... Not really... I mean-!" 



             '...Yeah. I think I do like her.' He wanted to say those, but he thought that Mark might just be angry. He lowered his head and sighed. "Okay, h-hyung, I'm sorry for offending y-you. You know-"
 


             "Dummy, I was just teasing you. I just wanna know how you're going to react 'cause I know you're a fan of her. I'm not dating that girl."
 


             Jr's head snapped up the moment he heard that. "You're not?!" He looked like he wasn't going to believe after what happened awhile ago. Mark shook his head. "I'm not," he repeated. 
 


             "I thought you like her!" Jr. almost shouted, still in his shocked state. Well, of course he had thought that Mark was interested on her since he noticed that Mark was always keeping an eye on Ji Sun whenever he saw them. He looked totally obvious. 
 


       

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter