Irresolute

Craven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3: Irresolute

 

                 "Sunbae?" Mark said and scanned the girl's face. It was Na Eun, A Pink's face of the group. "O-ouch." Na Eun exclaimed and bit her lips. She was above Mark, so that means Mark wouldn't be able to move unless Na Eun moves first. He couldn't shove her just like that even though he has that inner jerky attitude. They're in a public place, plus he's already an idol, so there's going to be a lot of trouble if he made a great mistake.

 

 

                 "I- I can't move properly." Na Eun stared at Mark straightly and gave him a puppy-eyes, which Mark didn't even know what those are for. "Would you please guide me to move beside you? I really can't move properly. My legs, they're hurt." Na Eun pleaded.


                 Mark nodded, looking expressionless, but still guided Na Eun by holding her gently by her shoulders and rolled her off to the other side. Mark kneeled and grabbed Na Eun's wrist for her to stand up properly. Na Eun was a bit out-of-balanced but managed to stand up straight. "I'm sorry I caused you trouble. I wasn't looking on my way." Na Eun apologized and gave him another puppy-eyes for the second time.



                 "Uhm, it's alright." Mark tried his best to answer briefly even though he knew he made a mistake too because he didn't want their conversation to last longer. He didn't feel comfortable with her. Na Eun turned around and saw the persons around them. "I'm sorry for being clumsy." She bowed to them and Mark did the same.



                 "Na Eun-ah! Hey, what took you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter