Misunderstanding

Craven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     

CHAPTER 5: A Misunderstanding

         "Yes, my dearest stalker!" Ji Sun shouted without looking back at him. Mark groaned, "That crazy woman." Now he was left all alone, sitting on the cold ground like some desperate man trying to commit suicide by being hit by a car. Good thing it was an early Sunday and there were no moving cars around. 

 


            He brushed his fingers on his hair. He didn't want to lie to himself that he felt disappointed at the fact that he didn't find his An yet... And also having an idea of sneaking out five in the morning. The thought of him not being able to perform made him felt sick.
 


           'I'm such an unfortunate person. Why did she have to jog at that exact time I was biking? Tsk.' He thought. 
 


           He didn't understand what kind of attitude that girl has. All he think is that she's crazy. First, she appeared to be really sweet and kind before talking to her today then she just transformed into an arrogant and cocky girl that doubted him as an idol then called him a stalker then finally called him cute and then leaving him all alone. 
 


           'Must be really different persons,' he sighed. 
 


           Mark wanted to escape this lonely, quiet road and go home. He slowly stood up, sweat were pouring due to exquisite pain. He was standing... But not for too long. He tried to limp but fell down for the umpteenth time. '. Hurts badly.' He bit his lips then punched the ground lightly, annoyed at his situation.
 


           He stopped trying because of the hurt he had felt and just hoped that a person would pass by and take him to his dorm. He felt like a total weakling. 'Stupid bike. Stupid schedule. It should have just been occupied so that I didn't come up with an idea of sneaking out five in the morning.' 
 


           He face palmed, 'Damn. I'm in a lot of trouble.' He groaned and scooted closer to the side of the road while trying to endure the pain on his leg. He looked up the sky... The sun was already up. 'They must be looking for me this time.'
 


           After thinking of that, as if by magic, a person popped beside him and said, "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter