Sick

Craven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 11:  Sick

 

             "So damn unlucky. Why do I keep on meeting her accidentally?" He murmured to himself. Ji Sun, who happened to be the lady, glared at Mark like she was going to cut his head in any moment. "What are you whispering at, you dummy? This is all your fault!"
 


             Mark scoffed at her, "Stop the blame. I wasn't even doing anything yet." Ji Sun narrowed her eyes at him and used a finger to push his shoulder, "Do you know that-"
 


             She was cut off by a shout she heard from a person afar, "Argh. Where's that freaking ?!" Ji Sun's eyes rounded when she heard that familiar voice. "Oh my gosh." She turned her head to a particular direction and saw the group of girls who was after her.



             Mark raised a brow, "Now, what?" Ji Sun's eyes widened and nervousness rushed down her body. "Oh no. Waaah! Hide me!" She scooted behind Mark and clutched on his shirt. She lowered her cap to hide her bare face. Mark froze for a second. "What the-?" He spun around and pushed her gently away from him. He narrowed his eyes at her, "Since when did you become so clingy? Go away. Tsk, why am I even talking to you anyways? I'm supposed to do something better than this." 



             Ji Sun just rolled his eyes back at him, "If I just had my phone or if my legs are not hurting or if I know all the streets here I could've just run away. Stupid luck." She explained at him seriously. She was slowly forgetting that she was being searched by people who really don't like her.
She was supposed to ask the person to hide her but ended up talking too much! Too bad for Ji Sun, a girl from the team had glanced towards their direction. She caught a glimpse of Ji Sun's tiny figure meters away. The girl gasped and motioned her members to come nearer, "Girls, I think I found the ! And look, she's with another boy again! How flirty!"



             "It was really yo-" Ji Sun was cut off. "Get her!" Said a voice from one of the girls afar. The two both turned their heads towards the group of girls, who was now running to them. Ji Sun's head went blank and her heart started to beat fast. "Crap. What on earth am I going to do?! Yah, go talk to your crazy fangirls!" She bugged Mark. 



             People who were walking stared at their way. They wondered who on earth are these people being chased at. 'My fans?' He just stared at the group of his fangirls, as if he's waiting for them to get Ji Sun. "Help me! Yah, talk to your fans! Pretty please! Oh pleeeaaaase!" Ji Sun nagged at him. Mark's eyes rounded. He asked himself if he just heard her right. And yes, he heard it right. He just realized that not all cocky girls like her would not be able to say 'please'. This proved him wrong. 
 


             "I think I'll just let myself get lost instead of getting beaten up." Ji Sun started running away and left Mark with no choice. What was she supposed to do, anyway? Got beaten up by those crazy fangirls? Of course not. She worked hard to be pretty as an artist. She couldn't just let them get her and ruin her beauty! 
 


             Out of a sudden, Mark swiftly slipped his hands on her wrist and ran with her. Ji Sun's eyes rounded, "What are you doing? I said you should talk to your fans!" She stared at her wrist who was being held by him. Mark scoffed, "Are you crazy? That's the most stupid plan I've ever heard in my entire life. What am I going to say to them, you dummy?" Ji Sun rolled her eyes back. 



             The sky had became gray and rain started to pour but the two did not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter