Kwon Ji Sun

Craven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 1: Kwon Ji Sun

 

        Mark faced the stage while a group of girls were about to perform for their rehearsal. His  eyes  were only glued on a particular member of  that girl group. That girl that made him wonder where he'd  seen  that petite figure, shiny and soft looking  hair,  that  beautiful  eyes  with  long  lashes,  that  sharp  nose,  that  red, pouty lips that curve into a beautiful smile when she smiles...

 

        What's so special with  her, anyway? Isn't it normal for a celebrity to have that small figure, those  beautiful eyes, sharp nose and  pouty lips just like that girl's features? Then, why did she make Mark stop whatever he's doing and just stare at  her  whenever he sees her? There's a lot of prettier and ier girls than her,  and  he  had  just  know  her  for  two weeks, so how did she get his attention 24/7? 

 

        He might look chic, but he's not a fan of girls. 

 

       "Kwon  Ji Sun," he  whispered  to  himself  and bit his lips. "Dude,  you saying  something?" Jackson spoke in a nice accent  in  English.  Jackson  placed  an  arm  around  Mark's  shoulders and stared at him.  Mark didn't look back at him and just continued to stare at Ji Sun, who had started to passionately dance on to their song.  

 

                      Jackson  and  Mark were the only  ones  around  because  the  other  idols,  including GOT7, were at the  waiting room, preparing and just themselves for their upcoming performances.

 

       Mark  furrowed his eyebrows  at Ji Sun. Jackson did the same  thing  to  him in  confusion and glanced at the direction where  Mark was looking at. "Ooh~ Ji Sun-Sunbae again?" Jackson finally spoke in Korean then lookedback at Mark with a smug look on  his face. Mark  didn't  give a reply to Jackson, so Jackson just made a face and left him alone. Mark didn't actually  ignore him because he thinks he's annoying, he zoned out, that's why he didn't give Jackson a piece of attention. 

 

 

                                                                                                

 

 

         GOT7  was  in  the  waiting room,  excitedly  preparing  for their debut.  Every member were  telling  how  excited or nervous they were until  there was  a sudden knock on the door as it opened, there, revealing beautiful ladies in, dressed in black and  white  outfits. "Hello, we are Ace of Angels!" The  girl  group with  seven members said in chorus. They bowed respetfully and eachflashed angelic smiles. GOT7 immediately stood up from  their  seats,  knowing that they  should  greet  every  group that they meet, either sunbae or hoobae. 

 

         That's when Mark first saw her...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter