Random Thoughts

Craven
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

        

CHAPTER 8:  Random Thoughts

             Mark opened his eyes the moment he had heard Ji Sun close the door. "Tsk," He scowled, remembered the words she said to him awhile ago. 

 

            "How dare that girl visit me just to tell I was the one who spread rumors? It was obvious she was the one who spread it. She thinks I'm cute so, definitely her. She had a back up when the incident happened... Yes, back up."



            He didn't really know what he was saying, as if he was drunk. He yawned, wanting to sleep after closing his eyes for awhile. His sleepy eyes wandered around the room and then saw something he haven't seen awhile ago. "Pizza?" He scratched his eyes, thinking it might just be his imaginations from all the boredom and stress. 'Who in the world would bring this?' So, he leaned over to his side table where the pizza box was placed.



            He then grabbed the box carefully as his sleepy eyes caught something- a sticky note. His sleepy eyes had been awaken the moment he read what was written on it. 



            "I don't even know what food you like. But since everyone loves pizza, I just gave you this. Get well soon. Whatever. Don't misunderstand. Good bye. -Ji Sun SUNBAE."
 


            He stared at the letter for few seconds, not knowing what he would feel about this. He's somewhat annoyed by the fact she visited, but was also flattered. She even bought something for him, which is unbelievable for his own opinions.
 


            "I don't understand that girl. First, she acted like she didn't care. Now, she visited me and said 'Get well soon.' I was right, she's really crazy." 


 

 


            Time flew fast and a day had passed already. Mark was discharged to the hospital and was already resting on their dorm while the others were performing. GOT7 had to perform without Mark onstage because of his unwell situation. It was hard for them to perform because someone had to replace him. Good thing one of their members, Jackson still made Mark's parts without fail. 
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter