♫ Chapter Two 멜로디 으로 사랑

♫ Melody Of Love ♫

"Hye Baek" Kris said after pat baekhyun shoulder.  "Baek ? It's me Kris . " Kris said again to baekhyun who still closing his eyes . 

"Her voice is from heaven voice " . Baekhyun thoughts while smiling like idiot . He still Considering Taeyeon singing before. Closing his eyes feels like the time has stop for him after hearing Taeyeon sings.  

 

Kris who still keep eyeing on his bestfriends who still closing eyes while smiling like idiot Making he feels intersting to keep watching it . Once baekhyun open his eyes . He got shock knowing Kris infront of him sitting while watching him with smirked . "Kris . Why you he--re ? " Baekhyun asked in suttter tone.

 

"Well Bro I think I'm the one who should ask you now "Kris said with a smirk again . Baekhyun got annoyed with it so he give him a glare . "Don't even think that I'm ---" Before baekhyun could finish his sentences kris suddenly speak.  

 

"Falling inlove . Right ?" Kris said then laughs knowing baekhyun face who become red right now . "No" He lied since he still not sure if he had feelings towards Taeyeon's. "Bro . I know you . Just be honest okay ? By the way I bet you  you're not going to stay from liying me" Kris said with laughs.

 

"I --- " Baekhyun was about to talk but once he realised that Taeyeon already stood from the seat under the tree and went inside school building his face now focus on her "Baekhyun ! Back to earth !" Kris said but baekhyun still didn't pay attention on him.   

 

"What the hell he looking at ? "Kris thought then looked at his back the direction baekhyun looking at . "Why he smile looking at the nerd ?"  Kris thought then his eyes become wide after thinking the reason. "He falling in love with that NERD ? Omg" Kris thinks then wave his hand infront of baekhyun face making him now paying attention on he . "What ?" Baekhyun asked still with a smile.

 

"Man . You falling inlove with her " Kris said with proud face . For kris It's hard to see Baekhyun's interested with a girl . Knowing his bestfriends now falling deep for Taeyeon only. He feels glad . "No Way.Kris" Baekhyun said shyly hiding his red face from kris making kris smile and laughs with his action . "So what's her name then? " Kris asked . "Her ? What do you mean ? Baekhyun tried to control his face but Kris noticed it already.

 

"Bro your face blush like a girl now ! Kris teased baekhyun's while laughing . Baekhyun smacked Kris head then said "I'm Not A Girl !" Kris laugh hardly. "Oh Bro c'mon Just admit you falling in love now plus I know the girl who make you falling in love now " Kris said with smirk . "She just stayed at the seat under the tree before right ?" Kris said while point his finger at the place that Taeyeon used to spend her time before.

 

It make Baekhyun goes speechless . "See I told You ! You falling inlove Man" Kris said . with big smile on his face. "So , what's  her name ?" Kris asked . Kris still waiting for baekhyun to replied he while staring at baekhyun face .

 

After a couple minutes finally baekhyun speak out. "Okay.Okay .I give up ... Her name is ...

 

"Her Name is Kim Taeyeon." Baekhyun said with a smile .  "Finally you speak out to tell it. I'm happy for you baek" Kris said with a proud smile on his face again. "Thanks Kris" Baekhyun said then force a smile. "Oh Come On Baekhyun. Remember I said that you like my brother already?" There is nothing to thanks for since I didn't make any step" Kris said then chuckled.  "Right ! You didn't do anything yet. I take my thanks back" Baekhyun said jokely making both of them brust into laugh. "No No You can't !" Kris said making baekhyun laugh. Bell rings sound making baekhyun and kris stood from the .

 

When they both reach at class kris and baekhyun finding Taeyeon smile brightly while talking with Tiffany. Kris take a step to close with baekhyun and whisper on baekhyun's  "Spend your time with her a lot. I won't mind . If you need any help I'm always here for you Man. Good Luck." Baekhyun smiled. "Thanks Kris".  "See I told you You can't take that's words from me" Kris joked. "Hahaha Okay .I guess I have to said it many times for you then" Baekhyun smiled. "Glad you know now" Kris said playful before went to his seat. 

 

Baekhyun was about making his way towards his seat that next to Taeyeon. Even He know that his heart beats uncontrolly and the reason is Taeyeon. But Someone just called his name at his back. "Baekhyun~~ah" Yu Bi said cutely. Everyone in the class already common with it since baekhyun and yu bi always look prefect infront of everyone eyes expect for kris at there.

 

He now change like a bad man. He really hates Yu Bi so much knowing that she only be sweet with his bestfriend baekhyun only infront of peoples  and mostly because of Byun and Lee Family. He just sigh everytime seing his bestfriends with yu bi. He know everything about it  since baekhyun told him about Yu Bi already that she and he make a promise act as a couple but in reality they're not.

 

He still remember baekhyun said before meeting yu bi. He said that for his parents. He going to make out with a girl named Yu Bi. But yu bi the one who made the promise with Baekhyun. Kris sigh again and when he was about to gaze his eyes suddenly caught taeyeon face now become moody. "Huh ? Doesn't she smile brightly before?" Kris thought then he turn his gave to baekhyun that smile innocently for Yu Bi. " Man . I wish that I can make you happy." Kris said frustrated.  "I think I have to help he to get taeyeon" Kris determined with a big smile appear on his face.

 

"Hye Jessicat " Kris said before jessica take her seat beside him. "Hye Galaxy" Jessica said before sit. "I miss that nickname. Jessicat " Kris said playfully. "I know right,Galaxy" Jessica said with a gorgeous smirk. "Kris. I heard that our class had a new student" . She asked cool way. "Yup. And She  sit next to baekhyun" Kris said while point his finger towards Taeyeon that busying with her own world.

 

"So a girl and .......... she are Nerd" Jessica said making her self giggles . Jessica giggles fade away after knowing that kris looking at her with It-doesn't-funny face. "Okay. It's not funny?" Jessica said then back to her cold worlds. Kris smiled . "Will you believe me if I said that baekhyun already fall inlove with a girl" Kris asked.  Jessica half jumped happily "Of course. Why Not? Since he fall in love with a girl not a boy" Jessica joked. Then Kris make his It-doesn't-funny face again making jessica half shouted at him.

 

"YA ! Can you laugh over it!" Jessica said while crossed her arm around her chest. "Hahahaha Now that's funny" Kris said. "Pfff" Jessica short replied. "So wanna me continue me?" Kris said as he raised his eyebrows. "Just Go ahead . I'm listen it right now" Jessica said. "The one you laugh before" Jessica wide her eyes. "You?!" She said while point her fingers at Kris face. "WTH" Kris half shouted. Jessica close trying to hold her laughs after seing Kris shocked face. "Omg Seriously I wish I had a camera before . Damn your face really ugly . galaxy" Jessica said with chuckled.

 

".....So you wanna joked around now" Kris asked with a evil smile. "Yup?" She said then start to laugh again . "Sh*t. That's not even I accpect for" Kris said making jessica laugh hardly. "Okay-Okay . I stop now hehe" Jessica said before forcing a smile to kris. " I know the one that make baekhyun's like her it's her right?" Jessica said while pointed her fingers into taeyeon direction. Kris nodded with big smile. "See. I told you. I'm not lately to understand something" Jessica said proudly making kris to chuckled.

 

"Are you okay? I think I'm the one who made you understand. I said the one you laugh before. and it's her. Can you get it?" Kris said with chuckled. "Whatever" Jessica said but deep inside her heart saying "But the reason why I laugh it's only you jerk from galaxy."  "Anywhere Jessicat can you help me?" He asked. "What it's for?. She replied. "Let's make them as a couple." Kris said with smirk.

 

"Are you out of your mind? Baekhyun belong to Yu Bi remember? Can you ever think what will happen to baekhyun if they're both parents find out about it one day . For hell . I won't rish his life for it" Jessica said in serious tone. Kris smile now fade.

 

He look at jessica face knowing that she is right. "You right Jes, Baekhyun parent's won't ever let." Kris said and both of them sigh. "But who's care? I want baekhyun to happy not hurt." Jessica said with bright smile on her face making kris smile again. "So let's make it ?" Kris said with a big smile. "Okay!" Jessica said wih a big smile too. 
 

 

Other Hand . Yu Bi take her book and bring her chair to seat with baekhyun asking him to help her. "Baekhyun~ah can you teach me? She said while pouting cutely making baekhyun smile simplely . He know that she do this for her parents and his family byun and lee so he won't mind about yu bi cute actions towards he. Even he knew that it's only fake but He already common with it. Hurt ? Yup he admit at first he hurt a lots but he won't care anymore. "Nae" Baekhyun replied like always.

 

Taeyeon turn her gaze beside her seing baekhyun with yu bi making her suddenly become unhappy. She already know about Yu Bi and Baekhyun from her bestfriend Tiffany but she won't accpect  between she and baekhyun. Knowing the way yu bi happy with him meanwhile baekhyun like always . Making she asked her self . " Why it's look like he didn't happy. weird...." Taeyeon thought. 

 

"Taeyeon" Baekhyun called her name before smile . "Yes Baekhyun?" She asked with a smile. "Don't you mind If we spend recess time together... as a friends. I mean can we be bestfriend " Baekhyun said then showing his teeth. Taeyeon chuckled . " Suit yourself with me first baek" She said with smile. Baekhyun just obeyed taeyeon while smiling at her back knowing the fact now he walking with his crush .

 

"Baek." Taeyeon said before looked at her back. "Why you didn't walk beside me?" She asked. Baekhyun take a step to close with Taeyeon and they begin to walk together again. "Sorry about that before" He said sincerely. "Not mind overall" She said. "Would you tell me the reason then?" She asked. "It because I need a permission from you" He joked. "Hehe No need baekhyun" She said with chuckled . After knowing Taeyeon just say a words that she never said. She slap her head . No! Kim Taeyeon he have to ask your permission. It's important and he have to ! your pride Kim Taeyeon. no boys.  Taeyeon said inside her deep heart. 

 

Once they both reached the place that taeyeon used to be . "You may sit here baekhyun" She said before lend her back at the seat under the dim tree. Baekhyun smile and sit next to Taeyeon. "Wait. Why you didn't bring any foods?" She asked in shocked tone. Baekhyun just smile like idiot before speak out " Well~~ I forget to bring my provision food. He said nervously. Lied ? He never used it before with someone he just meet for a couple days.

 

Baekhyun keep touching his back nape knowing that he forget to bring his provision food at his beg that prepared by Aunt Jie. "I Should't be careless" Baekhyun said in low tone meanwhile taeyeon heard it brake into a smile. "Let's share it together" She said with bright smile before handed her provision food to he. Baekhyun can't help but smile like idiot again making taeyeon chuckled. "Baekhyun are you hungry ? You look so happy for foods now" She said with smile. "I'AM" Baekhyun said cutely. 
 

 

"So wanna talk about something?" She asked. "Yeah...We need..If not we're going to be like this forever . Quite ......Hehe" He joked making Taeyeon brust into laugh. "10000000000% I'm agree" Taeyeon said like kid. Let's begin about our parents. Baekhyun suggesting. "Okay" Taeyeon said in polite. "Should I talk about mine first?" She ask for permission. Baekhyun nod with a smile as yes and taeyeon start to talk . Firstly I have a beautiful and caring mom . Dedication Dad and a brother. "Wait . Why you only praise your mom and dad? I didn't get it" Baekhyun asked with smile. "I don't know either" She said then both of them brust into laugh.  

 

"Secondly, About my parents facts . I know about them very well and I love they each facts but expect one" She said in stuck making baehyun raised his eyebrow . "What?" He asked. "My brother fact" She joked making both of them laugh again. "Hahaha. Now I'm really wanted to meet you brother" He said sincerely. "Really? Are you sure?" She playful making eyes on him. "Yup" Baekhyun said with small laughs. "Next time, If he had time I bring you to my meet him then since he the one who take and sent me to school." Taeyeon said. "Can't wait to meet your brother then" He said with big smile.

 

"So what's next?" He asked. "About my mom. She loves to cooking and yeah you know doing everything work at home. Washing , cooking and many else. I love to help everyday her but she won't let me help her everyday so I used to help her 3 times a week." Taeyeon said which it make baekhyun can't help but keep smiling. "About my dad. He is the best ! Hehe since he keep support me everytime and joked around with my brother. Well I guess my brother is like my dad. they both so noisy. Taeyeon said  feeling comfortable with baekhyun right now so she just continue share about her family with him.  


" It's fun and there is nothing wrong . plus baekhyun is a nice guy and now he is my friends. Why don't I bring he meet my brother hehe" Taeyeon thought. 

 

After a couple minutes taeyeon talks about her daily life with baekhyun with smiled and laughs everytime. "So baekhyun. It's your turn" Taeyeon said while smiling like angel making baekhyun feels happy and sad at the same time. "Should I said honestly about my life to her? Will she understood about my parents? Should I tell her about Yu Bi too? And everything about me like she did. Well it's not complete again and she already told me before But I stil have to talk at least my parents condition." Baekhyun thought.

 

"Baek" Taeyeon wave her hand infront of baekhyun face cutely. "Yup?" Baekhyun said while giving his eyesmile. "It's your turn" She said with a smile appear on her face. "Yeah.My Turn. Well----yea---hh--My ---parents like----alw--ways. Baekhyun stutter since he knew that he shouldn't lied to taeyeon. "Baek?" Taeyeon asked but now her tone become serious than before.

 

"What's wrong with your parents? I think it's not---" Before taeyeon could finished her sentences baekhyun suddenly cut her " My Parents and I okay " Baekhyun said before forced a smile. "It's not a sincerely smile like he did always . "Baekhyun... please just let it out...." Taeyeon thought.   "Taeyeon.Let's get back to class . Our math going to start in just a minutes. Baekhyun said with a smile again. "Let's go then" Taeyeon said before stood.

 

"How I wish I can tell you about my parents like you did before taeyeon~ah" Baekhyun thought as he close his eyes for a seconds for calming his self from sadness.

 

Everyone paying attention to Mrs. Soo lesson but it been disturb after Baekhyun and Taeyeon entered the class. Other hand Kris and Jessica smile like idiot knowing baekhyun and taeyeon reach at the class together. Meanwhile Yu bi shook her head while scaning taeyeon from down till top. "Pfff..." She said annoyedly making her friends Suzy shocked . "Are you jealous Yu Bi?" Suzy . "Jealous? There is no hell words to discribe me right now" Yu Bi said before rolled her eyes.

 

Mrs. Soo eyes now at Baekhyun and Taeyeon who still froze knowing that them both late for class. No one dare to talk until Mrs.soo speak out. "Byun Baekhyun. Kim Taeyeon. Is there any explain for this?" She asked. When Taeyeon was about to speak out baekhyun suddenly told the reason firstly before her. "It's my fault" He said while smiling at taeyeon. "Okay both of you go to your seat now" . Mrs.Soo said giving they both permission. 

 

"Omg Kris. Did you saw that?Kya~~~" Jessica said cutely . "I see it . You think I'm blind or what?" Kris said then he start  to laughs. "This Galaxy!" Jessica said while playfully hit kris arm many times making Mrs.Soo shouted at them both to stand up until the class end.

 

"It's all your fault !!" Jessica said while crossing her arm around her chest. "It's you not me" Kris said with smirk. 

 

"Hello-" Jessica said with gorgeous smile. "Oh Hello" Taeyeon bow before smiled. "Wow. She so polite. Never mind if baekhyun's interested with her." Jessica thought before speak out again. "I'm Jessica. Jessica Jung" Jessica said while handed her hand towards Taeyeon. "I'm Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon said then both of them shake hand. 

 

"I heard that you a new student at our class. It's nice to have a classmate like you" Jessica said honestly making Taeyeon smile brightly knowing someone just like the way she is right now. "Thank you" Taeyeon said in polite. "Anytime. By the way let's sit together at music lesson?" Jessica asked like she already comfortable with Taeyeon. "Sure. I will love too" Taeyeon said sincerely with smile. 

 


"Taeyeon~ah. You love music lesson right?" Jessica asked with a smile appear on her face. "Oh Nae" Taeyeon said in shocked before smiled.  Before Taeyeon could said the reason Jessica already cut her. "No need to explain it's already tell the way you focus on the lesson. Anywhere I can't believe that there is someone will care about melody that much. It's Awesome!".

 

"Hehe..Gomawo Jessica" Taeyeon said thankful in cute way . "Taeyeon, beside me as your friends now is there any student in here is your friends?" Jessica asked hopely that Taeyeon will mentioned Baekhyun name. "Tiffany. She is my bestfriends." Taeyeon said with a smile.

 

"Tiffany Hwang?" Jessica asked. "Yup Tiffany Hwang". Taeyeon said again. Jessica face become like it-can't-be- face. "Wow ! She is cheerleading captain in this school. It's good to know that you are bestfriends with her since she is one of great student in here . She pretty popular , Beautiful and full of charming . All boys and girls  admit that"

 

Jessica praised Tiffany since she is one of the team of cheerleader but she never had even one conversation with Tiffany.  Never. "You should meet her then. We three can be bestfriends " Jessica mouth open wide after taeyeon saying it to her. "For god sake someone hold me. Me going to Tiffany Hwang bestfriends? Omg Omg ! Jessica wish for and ofc  other girls want for since Tiffany is the top queenka in the school and she nice too . Even jessica also queenka but no one could bet Tiffany place as the top including Yu Bi . Yup She admit it that Tiffany deserved it because the way tiffany are ." Jessica shouted inside her heart  . "Are you sure?" Jessica asked nervously. "yeah" Taeyeon said with a smile. "I can't believe that Taeyeon is bestfriends with Tiffany . Omg!" Jessica thought. 

 

Taeyeon stood  after Jessica and both of them went out like  from the music room. "Jessica. I think I have to excuse now. My brother must have been waited for me right now. " Taeyeon takes her excuse  after Jessica nodded. Taeyeon stop to walk and went to Jessica. " And About Tiffany. I bring you with me to meet her tomorrow okay ? Taeyeon patted Jessica shoulder and rush again to meet her brother. 

 

"Good Morning Taeyeon" Jessica said happily towards Taeyeon while kris at her back. "Good Morning Jessica" Taeyeon said then giving she her bright smile. Meanwhile Kris at the back just smile at Taeyeon. "This Is Galaxy." Jessica said to taeyeon making Taeyeon burst into laugh but still in polite . "I mean Kris hehe" Jessica said without facing her face to look at kris. At back, Kris face become What-the-hell reaction. "Hello I'm Kris" Kris said while handed his hand for  hand shake with Taeyeon but Taeyeon just shake it fleeting only.

 

"Taeyeon.Kim Taeyeon" Taeyeon said with a smile. "Hye Tae~" Tiffany said with her eyesmile towards taeyeon. "Oh, Tiffany~ah" Taeyeon said. "Miss you ~ my pretty chingu hehe" Tiffany said happily as she hug taeyeon. "Hehe nado Fany~ah" Taeyeon said towards tiffany.

 

Meanwhile Kris and Jessica jaw drop seing Tiffany infront of them closely.  "Hello" Tiffany said towards Kris and Jessica with her popular eyesmile.

 

"Heellloo" Kris said half shouted like a fanboy with a big smile . Yup he is fanboy for tiffany. Making Tiffany got shocked but she just chuckled on it. "Hello" Jessica said with a smile. "Fany~ah . This is Jessica and this is Kris. Both of them are my classmate and now we're frien--" before taeyeon could finished her sentences she looked at kris for response gladly kris just nodded with a big smile . "My Friends" Taeyeon finally finish her sentences.

 

"I see. Glad that you guys is for taeyeon. Please treat her well. Okay?" Tiffany said while giving them her eyesmile. "Tae.I need to go to my class. Let's meet for breaks letter. Don't forget to bring them too . Okay ? " Tiffany winked and leave three of them. "Wow" Kris said with a big smile. "She is nice" Jessica said sincerely.

 

"By the way did Tiffany Hwang just said that she want to meet us later?" Kris asked happily like kid way. "The Hell Kris. I think your ear got problem" Jessica said with annoyed face. " Yup she said it Kris" Taeyeon replied. 

 

"Baekhyun" Yu bi called baekhyun name in the class . "What yu bi?" He asked her. "Let's get  brakefast at the canteen." Yu bi said with cute smile. "But I already have my own brakefast" Baekhyun replied. "I'm still not yet" Yu bi said as he hold baekhyun arm. "Okay then" Baekhyun said as he stood. Taeyeon , Jessica and Kris was about to entered the class and when seing Yu Bi with Baekhyun Jessica and Kris smile fade. "" Jessica said making taeyeon shocked. 

 

"Oppa fed me" Yu bi said while pouting cutely infront of baekhyun and Baekhyun just obeyyed it. "Oppa?" Yu bi called he. "What?" Baekhyun asked. "Let's go for date after school today" Yu Bi said with a smile. Baekhyun got choked because of it. "Oppa are you okay?" Yu Bi asked worriedly. "N--ae.I'm okay" Baekhyun stutter after he drinks. "So?" Yu bi asked him with cute tone. "Okay" Baekhyun replied before forced a smile for her. 

 

"Baekhyun, Do you Remember when I promise that I will bring you to meet my brother?. I bring you to meet him today" Taeyeon said as they walk out from the school. Baekhyun got shocked and speechless. "I--I" Baekhyun was about to continue his sentences but then Yu Bi suddenly appear and take his arm with her. "Oppa" She said cutely. And now Taeyeon become speechless like baekhyun's before.

 

"Oh Hello" Yu Bi said with fake smile towards taeyeon. "Hello" Taeyeon said in polite. Baekhyun take out his arm on yu bi and introduce taeyeon to yu bi. "Yu Bi.. You know her right? My seat patner at class . By the way She is my friends. Kim Taeyeon" Baekhyun said innocently. Yu bi look at taeyeon and handed her hand to her.

 

"I'm Yu Bi. Lee Yu Bi. Nice to meet you Taeyeon" . She said with smirk without baekhyun noticed. Taeyeon saw her smirk and she know that yu bi hate her. "I think it's because I'm close with her boyfriend. Baekhyun" Taeyeon thought then hand shake with Yu Bi.

 

"It's nice to meet you too. Yu Bi" Taeyeon said politely. "So Oppa Let's go on our date today" Yu bi said towards baekhyun. Baekhyun look at taeyeon "I already promise with her." Baekhyun appologize towards taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon just forced a smile then speak "It's okay.You can meet him tomorrow" Taeyeon said with smile making baekhyun happy and glad that Taeyeon won't mind about he and yu bi today. "Gomawo and say sorry to your brother okay?" He said with his eyesmile. 

 

Once Taeyeon entry his brother car. Jonghyun suddenly asked her "So where's baekhyun? Jonghyun asked with smile. "He busy today. By the way he appologize to oppa" Taeyeon replied without looking at Jonghyun.

 

"Did she just sad now because of him? I'm okay anywhere" Jonghyun thinks then he called taeyeon name again. "Taeyeon~ah, I know you like him right? Her brother said with playful smirk. "No" Taeyeon half shouted but she didn't hit her brother arm like she used to be. "Why she didn't hit me? " Jonghyun thought.