♫ Chapter Four 멜로디 으로 사랑

♫ Melody Of Love ♫

 

"Hyung!" Baekhyun called Jonghyun who keep his eyes on Chorong. "Why he keep looking at Chorong? It's weird ..." Baekhyun thought then called Jonghyun name again. "Jonghyun Hyung!". He half shouted making Jonghyun half jump. Baekhyun just giggles before appologize.

 

"Hyung What's wrong? Are you interested with that girl?" He asked with joke. "No, I didn't interested or what, but I think I knew that girl. But, It can't be her" Jonghyun replied with half confused making baekhyun worried to him now. "Hyung know her?" . He asked with serious face. 

 

Jonghyun just nodded on it before continue to talk. "Yup, She look like my dunsaeng bestfriend, but what I know about her....  she dead in a car accident. She is nice girl and beautiful too. Taeyeon always spend her time with her bestfriend, Luhan and Chorong. But now it's only memory not forever. I feels pity for their bestfriend relationship."

 

"Memory? What hyung mean actually? I didn't get it. If only a girl named chorong dead in car accident. So where's taeyeon another bestfriend, Luhan? " Asked Baekhyun. "That's why it still mystery for me, what I know Taeyeon cried and become quite. She keep avoiding when I ask about Luhan. Since I close with him.  Jonghyun said. 

 

"But now I feels thanksful after Tiffany came to her life so does you baekhyun, Thanks for become her friend." Jonghyun said thankfully. "I'm the one who should thanks to Taeyeon and Hyung." said Baekhyun. "Why" Jonghyun asked. "I think Taeyeon is nice, And hyung so does Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim also nice too. I love the way you family are hyung. It's prefect." Baekhyun said in sincerely. 

 

Jonghyun just smiled on baekhyun praised about his family. "By the way, Baekhyun~ah I heard that Taeyeon talks about our family to you. But she said that you didn't talk about your family to her. Why? Scared if there is anything you hide from us." Jonghyun asked with teased.

 

"Haha! Aniyo hyung, My family is fine." He replied with lied. Even he know that it's wrong to lied to Jonghyun. Since Jonghyun is like his Brother already. But He had too no matter what. His family worst or not. It's still family for him. Hoping that one day, His family will know what mean real family actually.

 

"Why don't you bring Taeyeon to meet your family then?" Jonghyun teased as he take a bite a slice chocolate cake. Baekhyun just forced a laughs on it and smiled. "Next time, I will bring her to meet my family.". He said making Jonghyun happy with that answer. 

 

"Now that's fair." Jonghyun said with a laughs. 

 

"Taeyeon~ah, My cutie cutie gurl~ Haha. Why you didn't talk? Why ? Are you jealous when you see me talking with Baekhyun at the cafe?" Jonghyun asked as he pinch taeyeon cheeks. Taeyeon just forced a smile on it. "Jonghyun Oppa.." She called Jonghyun. 

 

"Yes?" Jonghyun asked without faced Taeyeon since he is driving. "Did you see the girl face clearly at the cafe, who took you and baekhyun order?" She asked in soft tone. "Yes, I saw. Why?" He asked her. "Oppa knew what I think already, right?" Taeyeon said as her tears has falls to her cheeks again. 

 

Jonghyun who pay attention to the road now stopping the car. So does he can hug his younger sister. Because One of Taeyeon facts, She will cried on someone shoulder to make her feels better.

 

"It's Okay." Jonghyun as he patted her back. "Oppa, I miss her." Taeyeon said with sobbing. "We didn't sure yet. If the girl before it's Chorong, Taeyeon~ah. Don't think about it. I will asked baekhyun about the girl." Jonghyun said as he wipe tears on Taeyeon eyes and cheeks. 

 

"Why must baekhyun, oppa?" She asked but still with sobbing. "Baekhyun said that his house nearly at there. But I think he teased me only. Haha that bro! You know that at there only rich peoples live. right? It can be. By the way, yes he always goes to the cafe. I can see it. People at the cafe even want baekhyun to sing with guitar also but he appologive to them because we talk about you at the cafe a lot." Jonghyun said with playful smirk. "Aish!" Taeyeon said as she hit Jonghyun arm.

 

"He care about you, Taeyeon~ah" He said with wink this time. "Oppa it's not funny!" Taeyeon said while hiding her blush faces. "Wow, after I talk about baekhyun you didn't cry now? Huh? CRY NOW!!" Said Jonghyun with jokes. "Aniyo." Taeyeon replied as she wipe her tears on her both eyes and forced a smile to her brother.

 

"Where's that Alien! Did he back to his planet or what! How could he!" Jessica said in mad with poker face. While crossing her arms around her chest. 

 

"Annyounghaseyo, Sunbaenim"  Eunji said with a bow to Jessica. "Oh Nae, Eun.." Jessica try to read the girl name on her name tag. But only half. Eunji just chuckled on it and said. "Eunji, Sunbaenim". Jessica only smiled with it. "Jessica sunbaenim, Can I ask?."

 

"Sure" Jessica said with smile. "Where's the school gym?" Eunji asked since she is new junior. "Talking about gym. Kris must done playing basketball with his team and he must stayed at school gym right now. Stupid Jessica! He's at there of course hehe." Jessica thought. 

 

"Let's go together then. I want to go at gym too." Jessica said making Eunji shocked on it. An Queenka what to hang out with an Junior. "Kaja!" Jessica said friendly. 

 

"Thank you Jessica sunbaenim" Eunji said while showing her eyesmile to Jessica. "Just Unnie." Jessica said. "Ah Okay Jessica Unnie" Eunji said cutely. "I need to go first sunbae.." Before Eunji continue her sentencement Jessica said. "Unnie" Both of them laughs with it, and goes in their own bussiness at the gym. Jessica who look Baekhyun and Kris talking at the gym. Smile in thankful already. Since she searching for Kris for a long time before plus the highschool is big and it's tiring her.

 

"I don't know baek, But I...I..I... I thinks I had falls in love on her." Kris said to baekhyun. Other hand Jessica who stop her walks from them backs and hiding from them. Listening their conversations carefully. "Who?" Baekhyun asked kris. "I like Tiffany......." Kris said.

 

Without wasting her time. Jessica leave baekhyun and Kris. 

 

Walking along at the corridor with poker face but deep inside she want to cry badly. "Hye Jessica" Tiffany said as she walk toward Jessica with her eyesmile. Jessica just smile to her as replied and keeping her poker face while crossing her arms on her chest. "Am I disturb your mood right now?" Tiffany asked innocently. 

 

Jessica just closed her both eyes. Trying to calm her self. Since she know Tiffany didn't do anything wrong to her. "No." She said and entered the class. "What's wrong with her? Did I did something wrong?" Tiffany asked her self with pout. 

 

"You like Tiffany?"  asked baekhyun. " Yup, I had crush on her. But the one I love and like is Jessica." Kris said sincerely making Baekhyun half jump and become happy for Kris and Jessica. "Now that's Kris!" Baekhyun said in Joy. Kris just smiled on it before asking baekhyun. "Do you think she will love me too?" He asked. "Kris, Jessica will. Yup She Will. Just confess to her." Baekhyun replied as he patted Kris shoulder. 

 

Two  weeks Later

From the day where Jessica misunderstanding about that kris like Tiffany. She keep avoiding kris and become Cold to Kris. But when she with baekhyun and others. She normal like she used to be. Kris who keep watching Jessica who never respond his jokes around her. Make he feels something wrong between he and Jessica. 

 

At the class. Kris write a peace of paper and handed it to Jessica table. But Jessica keep push it to him back and acted like she paying attention on Mr.Jong lesson. 

 

" Jessica Jung ! Kris Wu ! Go outside right now !!!

 

You Jerk !! Why you so annoying !! Huh! Jessica asked as she glared at Kris. "If I'm annoying for you! Then Why you keep avoiding Me?" Kris said in serious tone. "Why don't you ask your self! From the day where you confess your feels towards Tiffany to Baekhyun at the gym!" She said and leaving Kris. Even she know she just did stupid things she keep walking leaving him behind. 

 

"She know about it? How can? Baekhyun told her? No, Baekhyun won't do that. I already tell him to give me sometime to confess my feels only for Jessica. Why she mad? Did she love me too?" Kris thought and he start to smile like idiot. 

 

Next Day

 

"Unnie, Kris sunbaenim just told me that he want me to give this for you." Krystal said as she handed a small box. "Kris?" Jessica asked and Krystal nod as yes.

 

Before Jessica open the box she thinks about the reason why Kris suddenly gave a pink small box to her. It's not her birthday yet. Even Her birthday month april. "When she was about to open the box. Suddenly kris came from her back. Without her noticed. She take a pice of paper from the box. "It's  ." Jessica said as she holding the paper. 

 

Dear Jessica, 

Hey Guess What? This guys. A Man who only a bestfriend for you! A Man who only dump for you! A Man only Smiles for you! Had fall to his own bestfriend. Remember when I said that you are ugly everyday you on your own poker face! I mean it. Even peoples around said you look gorgeous on it. Not! Not For Me! You are ugly on it! That's why I keep making funny around you! And Called you as Jessicat. It suit for you. Since you're on/off person. I know I'm not a nice guy for you. But Will you please listen my heart that had talks only for you! I Love You. 

 

With that, Jessica who reading it now cry because of happiness and love. Kris smiled when he saw Jessica crying while smiling so he brave his self to back hug her.  "I love you Jessica" Kris whisper on her ears causing Jessica tears falls from her icy eyes.

 

Baekhyun saw kris relaxing on the sofa and starring at the t.v. For baekhyun is normal if Kris visits his house Feeling that kris already feels like his own house at baekhyun house, make baekhyun happy with it. 

 

Kris noticed Baekhyun and then he looked at him and looked at his hand. There is nothing on Baekhyun expect Key car. Kris pouted and looked at Baekhyun face. 

 

"You didn't bought some food?" Asked Kris with fake pout. "ahaha..Sorry..Well I didn't know that will come to my house." Baekhyun replied with apologizing look as he sat at the sofu nearly kris. 

 

"Where is Aunt Jie?" Asked Baekhyun. "She goes to Supermarket." Kris said as he take the remote to changed channel. Baekhyun just nodded and suddenly he  "Where is Yubi?" Asked baekhyun again. This time kris make a face as replied. "I don't care about that girl!" Kris said as he lay his back at sofa. Baekhyun just shocked on Kris anwered and asked his bestfriend again.

 

"Kris Just tell me please, Where's her now?" Asked baekhyun. Kris just sigh on baekhyun question. "She with Suzy, I saw suzy pick her with her car." Kris replied. Baekhyun just smiled and replied. "Thanks" 

 

"Baek, can you buy me fried chicken. Seriously, I want to eat fried chicken right now! Please, Aunt Jie won't let me eat it since she said that is not good for my healthty. For god sake, I bored with that word." Kris said with begging. Baekhyun only laughed on it and said. "Sorry, Aunt Jie cares about health too much. You know it already right ? hehe anywhere Jessica texted me that she will came here."

 

Kris only nodded with smile. "By the way, Talking about Jessca. Did you about me and Jessica already?" Kris asked as smile appeared at his face. Baekhyun just looked at kris face and broke a smile. "Why?" He asked with curious face. "I'm her boyfriend now!" Kris said with a big smile. Baekhyun Stood while smiling like an campion. "Yaha!Yaha!" He said with claps making Kris laughing and stood up then start dancing weirdly. 

 

"What are you guys doing?" Jessica said and brust into laughs. Kris just clear his troat before answering. "Nothing. I just saw mosquito around. That's why." Baekhyun and Jessica laughed on it. "Oh really?" Jessica said as she take a sit beside Kris. "Here I bought you fried chicken, Eat this well arraso Galaxy~~" Jessica said cutely. Kris just smile and take the chopstick and begin to eat without being disturbed. 

 

"Gomawo" He said as he chewing. "Aish it's gross you know. Here let me wipe it for you." Jessica said while making fake angry face and wipe a chili sos on Kris lips. 

 

Baekhyun who watch his both bestfriend lovey dovey moment start to teased them. "Ahem...You guys please I still here" Baekhyun said with a playful smirk. "Just ignored that guy" Kris said to Jessica and laughed. "Ok Fine. You guys ignore me now" Baekhyun said with fake pout. "Aigoo, I won't forgot you baek. Right kris?" Jessica said and looked at Kris waiting for her boyfriend replied. "Not me" Kris said and brust into laugh. 

 

Baekhyun throw a small pillow to Kris making Kris looked at his face. "What the hell man? I'm eating right now!" Kris said while making a face to his emotion after baekhyun disturb he. Then he looked at Jessica face. "Honey, See baekhyun just hurt me." Kris said cutely. Jessica and baekhyun just laughed on it. "You deserve it Galaxy~" Jessica said as she take a water and give it to Kris. 

 

Three of them laughed happily while watching movie but it endeed when yubi back. "Hye" Yubi said as take a sit beside baekhyun. "Oh Hye" Jessica replied with a force smile. Kris who made a fake cold face just keep his eyes on the tv. 

 

"Baek, I need to go home right now" Jessica said as she stood then baekhyun stood as he asking her. "But it's too early?" Baekhyun asked. Jessica just smiled. "I know, see you tomorrow at school.Okay?" She said as she take her bag. "Me too." Kris said with cold tone as he stood making Jessica and Baekhyun looked at him. 

 

Baekhyun just smile as understand Kris way when there is yubi. "See you bro." Kris said as he patted baekhyun left shoulder with that Baekhyun just nodded. 

 

"Oppa" Yubi called Baekhyun name then Baekhyun take his sit back. "Yes?" He asked her. "They hate me, right?" She said as she  low her head down. Baekhyun now feels guilty with Yubi. "No. They not" He said. Yubi looked at Baekhyun face and asking him again. "So does you. You hate me before right?" She asked as she look right into baekhyun eyes. "No" Baekhyun replied as he forced a smile for her. 

 

Like always baekhyun the one who gretting taeyeon at the morning. "Good morning!" Said baekhyun with his eyesmile then sit confortly. "Morning~" Taeyeon said with smile as reply. "Taeyeon, is there anything bad hapen yesterday to you? Asked baekhyun worriedly. Taeyeon only goes to shocked face before asking the reason why baekhyun asked that kind question to her.

 

"About the cafe. Me , you and Jonghyun hyung." Baekhyun said as smiled appeared at his face. Seing Taeyeon blank face make her smile widely already. "Oh..ahaha..about that, I just busy. Sorry" Taeyeon said with apologize look. "It's okay, by the way it's fun with your brother too. I bet it will be more fun if you with us too." Baekhyun said as he take out his note from his bag. 

 

"Good morning class." Mrs.Lui said as she entered the class. "Good Morning teacher." Baekhyun the head class said and everyone repeating him. "Good morning teacher." "Sit down now." Mrs. Lui said as she put her books at desk. "Today before we start our lesson there is new exchange student from america and london. Which a guy from america while london one is a girl." Mrs.Lui explain making the condition at the class fulled with noisy. Which it wondering about the two exchange student.

 

"New student again." Baekhyun said as he writing something on his book. "Why? You didn't intereting on it" Taeyeon with giggles. Baekhyun just laughed on it before anwering. "Well I always like this." Said baekhyun honestly and close his book. 

 

"Okay-Okay. enough class. Please pay attention." Mrs.Lui said as she knock the desk. "You both can entry now." Mrs.Lui said to class door where's the new students a guy and a girl stayed before. Everyone now looking at the taller handsome with his eyesmile on his face and a girl with cute and beautiful face while holding her books. "Please introduce your self" Mrs.Lui said to the new students with welcoming smile. 

 

The guy proudly introduce his self with joy. "Hello,I'm Oh Sehun." He said in english and laughed on it. "Sorry..Sorry, Annyounghaseyo. Sehun iminida" He said with bow and smile like he used to be. Baekhyun who watch it just laughed on it. Seing his Cousin Sehun waving at him. 

 

Taeyeon just become speechless while starring at the girl makes baekhyun wonder why she keep looking at the girl. Since baekhyun already the girl he just continue to writting not intereting in to the new student infront again. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Imma Chorong. Kim Chorong" Chorong with a smile and bow. "Chorong" Taeyeon mouthed. 

 

"Please take a sit Sehun and Chorong." Mrs.Lui said friendly. "Taeyeon" Mrs Lui called her. "Yes madam?" She asked. "Please bring Chorong around our school, Since she still new here..She need to know about this school a bit." Mrs. Lui said and called Baekhyun name. "And baekhyun, you take care of sehun. Since he already tell me that you're his cousin." Mrs. Lui said with a smile. Sehun at his sit just looked at Baekhyun and smirk playfully. "Almost forget to tell you both. Taeyeon .. Baekhyun, I give you one week okay to take care chorong and sehun" Mrs.Lui said as she put her pen down.

 

"One week? With that girl. Are she chorong? It can be right. I think I need to friendly with her then." Taeyeon thougth before writting. "Are you okay?" Asked baekhyun in concern then Taeyeon just nodded on it. "Are you sure?" Asked him again. "Nae, I'm sure" Taeyeon lied as she continue to focus the lesson. 

 

Reaching the library, Taeyeon headed to seat nearly at window so she can watch the view at outside. Relaxing her mind after she thinks about Chorong everytime make she dizzy already. She put her earphones to her ears and push the button play on her MP3. 

 

"Hye" A girl called her name. Still there is no replied from taeyeon. "She must space out right now" The girl thought. "Can I sit here?" She asked again. But still Taeyeon still didn't answered her back. The girl looked at Taeyeon ears which there is earphones. The girl only giggles on it. "How Stupid I'am, Of course she won't hear me, hmm Nevermind. I think she won't mind if I sit here." The girl thought before sit infront of Taeyeon. Reading  in silence which it didn't disturb taeyeon. 

 

"Chorong.." Taeyeon said in soft and low tone but still the girl infront of her can hear it. She look right into taeyeon eyes which she found taeyeon eyes look like someone she know. "I think I know her, But who?" Chorong thought. With that stare Taeyeon shocked as she saw the one who the reason she thinks everytime infront of her. 

 

"Hye" Chorong said while smiling. Taeyeon just speechless and looked at Chorong face. Scanning her face carefully. "Eyes, Nose and everything is same." Taeyeon thought. "Hye" Chorong called again which it make taeyeon replied it but stuttered. "Oh---Hyee." She said while chorong only chuckled on it. 

 

"Imma Chorong." Chorong said as she offered her for handshake. "Tae..yeon" Taeyeon said as she accepts it . Chorong just speechless and asked. "Taeyeon?" Taeyeon only nodded as yes. 

 

Chorong just smile then stood. "Can you led me around this school?" She asked with smiled. "Yes..sure" Taeyeon said before stood. 

 

"Bacon!" Sehun shouted as he walk towards Kris and Baekhyun who rested at seat. Baekhyun only puch Sehun tummy  playfully then sehun acted like he's in pain while making funny faces which it makes kris and baekhyun laughing uncontrolly. "Galaxy!" Sehun called kris then Kris glared at him with his eagle eyes.

 

"Don't you dare call me with that nickname! Only Jessica can call me like that!" Kris said with fake cold face. "Hahaha, Okay-Okay Jessica the one can right? Since she the one who give that nickname for you so I would call you a nickname that I created. "Chicken!" Sehun said and burst into laugh with Baekhyun. 

 

"It's better than being called as Alien" Kris said while laughing. "Thank you for that nickname" Sehun said as he playfully glared at baekhyun. Yup the one who created the nickname for sehun is baekhyun. 

 

"What? You the one who messed with me first? Hye! Remember Bacon? you the one who creat that nickname for me" Baekhyun said while making annoying face. "At least I gave you a cute nickname." Sehun said then sit beside baekhyun while hang his arm on Baekhyun right shoulder. 

 

"Baek, Are you forget that you need to bring me around this high school?" Asked Sehun. "Lol. I forget, Let's go then" Baekhyun replied then stood. 

 

"How could you forget about it" Sehun said with pout which it make Baekhyun laughs. "Haha mianhae, Kris I need to go with sehun. See you at class, Okay?" Baekhyun said as he looked at Kris. "Okay" Kris said with that Sehun and Baekhyun walks happily. While Talking like machine gun. That's what Sehun and Baekhyun was. While sehun talking about his life at America already make him love the way he life. 

 

"Anywhere, Can I stay at your house?" Sehun asked which it make Baekhyun replied with yes without thinking. "Of course you can, Hun " Baekhyun said as they reached the football field.

 

 

"So here is our football field. Next at the right is badmintoon places and the left is tennis places. Sehun only nodded on it before asking. "Where's the swimming pool?" He asked.

 

"I almost forget that you love Swimming, Hun" Baekhyun said in apologize. "You're getting weird, Baekhyun! How could you forgeting about my facts!" Sehun said but still laughing. Not minding if Baekhyun remember about him or not actually. 

 

Tiffany Pov 

I was about going back to home with Bomi and Alice but once I saw Taeyeon walking differently or more easy to call weakly make me worried about her. "Did something just made her sad?" I thought before asking Bomi and Alice. "Alice..Bomi today I'm going home with someone. She is my bestfriend. You guys will be okay, right?" I said as I show them my teeth while smiling. 

 

Bomi only nodded to me. I keep looking at Alice waiting for her answer. "Sure Tiffany" Alice said so I hug her as thanks. "Gomawo!" With that I run towards Taeyeon. 

 

"Taeyeon~Aahh!!" I said while poked her cheeks. "Oh, Nae fany~ah" She replied me with smile. But I know that smile. It's force smile. "Ya!" I half shouted her. "What?" Taeyeon ask me which it make me hate the way she was now. "Your smile! It's not Sincerely Tae!" I said while making angry face. When I heard Taeyeon laughing on it make me feels great. "Mianhae Fany~ah" Taeyeon said in apologize but still with her laughs. "Aish this kid" I thougth before asking her. "Taeyeon~ah Can I goes to your house. I miss Jonghyun oppa , your mom and your dad already. Please" I said like begging. 

 

"Of course Tiffany~ah" Taeyeon said as we stopped infront of a black car. When I saw Jonghyun oppa inside the driver seat I shouted his name since I miss him badly. "Jonghyun Oppa~~~!!!" I shouted and entered the car. "Oppa! Bogoshipo~" I said as I sit at the back seat. "Hahaha Nado Tiffany~!" Jonghyun oppa said which it make glad that he missed me. But is it sincerely? I can't get Jonghyun oppa mind since he is funny everytime. Nevermind. Haha" I thought the laughs with it.

 

"Is it sincerely oppa?" I said while making cute voice. "Maybe" Jonghyun oppa said then he brust into laugh while Taeyeon joined him laughing I keep sulking. Even I already familiar with it but still sometime it's annoying me~~Ahhhh Jinja Annoying. But I love and envy with them relationship as brother and sister. Not like my brother. He really mean. Not like Jonghyun oppa. But What Can I do? My brother already born the way he is, So I won't mind anymore."

 

As soon we reached. I run to the house. Looking for Mrs.Kim of course. Not minding what Taeyeon and Jonghyun oppa will thought about it. Since they're already the way I'am already. 

 

Other Pov

"Mummy" Tiffany  said while showing her eyesmile for Mrs.Kim that for her already like her mom. "Tiffany~~" Mrs.Kim said as she hug Tiffany. "Omma" Jonghyun said as he walk toward to refrigerator then drinks orange juice. "Jonghyun, where's your younger sister?". Mrs.Kim asked.

 

"At her room." Jonghyun replied shortly and continue drinking orange juice. 

 

"I think something just make her feels bad. But what's the reason? " Tiffany thought before asking premision from Mrs.Kim to goes upstair to meet Taeyeon. 

 

"Taeyeon~" Tiffany called her bestfriend as she knock the door. "What is it fany?" Taeyeon said as she open the door. "Hey.." Tiffany said while showing her teeth, feeling that Taeyeon not in right mood right now. "I'm not in right time, right?.." Tiffany said while showing her eyesmile. "It's okay." Taeyeon said as close her door and walk to downstair with Tiffany. "Is there something bad happenning to you?" Tiffany asked and continue her sentences "Why don't you share it with me?" Tiffany asked as their sat on the sofa. 

 

"Later, I will" Taeyeon said as she gave Tiffany a small smile. "By the way, I heard that our class had new student. A girl and a guy. It's interesting when I heard they're from overseas." Tiffany said not minding if Taeyeon now busy watching Drama on Television because she know that Taeyeon nodded means she got what her talking about. "Well... Yeah. Of Course." Taeyeon said as she faced Tiffany.

 

"Still remember their names?" Tiffany asked in curious. Since she is an athlete also an cheersleader. It's very hard and difficult for her to study at School when she had tight schedule. Luckyly the principals is her uncle so she have specialities to not attend to the class lesson. Plus she have a lot friends but still for her no one can bet her bestfriend, Taeyeon. Even she is busy in one day. Never she miss to texted or calling Taeyeon when she had time.  

 

"Oh Sehun and Chorong--" Taeyeon said. "Chorong?" Tiffany asked in shocked tone. With that Taeyeon only let a small laughs pretending so Tiffany won't wonder with Chorong names but she's wrong Tiffany can get easily what Taeyeon mean. "Kim Chorong..am I right?" Tiffany said as she look right into Taeyeon eyes. Many seconds already pass but still Taeyeon didn't give any replied for Tiffany question before. With that Tiffany knew she's right 100%.

 

"Give me some replied Tae.." Tiffany asked again then Taeyeon nodded with a small smile and Tiffany sighed. "So it's true that she didn't dead.. I thougth that she dead" Before Tiffany continue her sentences Taeyeon already cut her . "She didn't! She just run away from me or maybe something else. Ah! I don't know ! maybe this Chorong not the other Chorong in my past. But I'm pretty sure She's not! Taeyeon said with random feels, Mad and Sad with Tiffany sudden words about Chorong. Can be also. But She won't care about it right now. "Hey Sorry." Tiffany said as she lowered her head. Feeling guilt right now. 

 

"It's okay..I'm sorry by the way" Taeyeon said with a soft voice. She know that She already promise to Tiffany that she won't care about her past anymore or talk about it. But now she broke it. "Taeyeon..." Tiffany called her name which it make Taeyeon faced Tiffany faced. "What is it?" She asked.

 

"You have to know that a true friends is a person who stand and cares about you." Tiffany said as she stood. "I go back to home." Tiffany said and walk out from Taeyeon house. 
 

"I Hurt you, I'am Sorry Fany" 

Taeyeon thought as she lowered her head. Thinking that She know the way Tiffany said a words which is a deep mean for her as bestfriend to Tiffany already makes her feels guilty for being self fish by thinking about her past. But still Taeyeon didn't get the fulls means. 

 

 

Chorong Pov

"Umin Oppa" I called my older brother name cutely while hugging his back even he is busy making drinks for customers at our cafe. I don't care about it actually, Haha. "Chorong, I'm busy right now. Go to home and change your school uniforms." Xiumin oppa said with a serious tone to me. Yup, This is one of my Older Brother fact. He is cute plus handsome and calm outside but inside he a strict man. In his life full of discipline maybe? Haha. "Aish Oppa! I don't want. Let me help you at least." I said sincerely. "Okay then. Help me sent this drinks to a guy and a girl over there." Xiumin oppa said he pointed a table infront the big window. "I know that guy but who's that girl?" I thought as I walk towards to the girl and guy who waiting for their drinks. "One Americano and One Grape Juice" I said as I put the drinks at the table.

 

"Thank you Chorong" A guy I knew said as he faced me while smiling politely. "You're welcome Baekhyun" I said and giving him my smiles as replied for his smile before. "You still wearing school uniforms?" Baekhyun asked me which it make smile in shame knowing my self looks right now. "Well, Yess.." I said which it make me and Baekhyun laughs. "Oh Yubi-ah, Meet Chorong." Baekhyun said to a girl infront him. But the girl only give me a smile or should I say Fake smile. This is girl what's wrong with her actually? Is she is Baekhyun girlfriend? If yes why she need to be that way." I said in my minds. "I'am Yubi. Lee Yu Bi" That girl said. "Kim Chorong". I said while giving her my best smile. 

 

"I go first" I said and bow before leaving Baekhyun with that girl. "Why takes many times?" Xiumin oppa said which it make me back to my sense. "I just talk with that customer." I replied with smile. "You know the guy or the girl?" Xiumin oppa asked again. "Guy..Oppa knew he already right?" I said then takes my school bags. "You know Baekhyun?" Xiumin oppa asked so I nodded as yes.