♫ Chapter Three 멜로디 으로 사랑

♫ Melody Of Love ♫

- 1:43am. 

Taeyeon went to downstair to fresh her mind since she can't get her sleep yet. "Taeyeon" Jonghyun called her from living room. Taeyeon knew that his brother . who always watch TV in dark so she take a baby step to come to her brother. "Yes Oppa?" She asked. "Why you still awake? He ask curiously. "I feels thirsty so I decide to goes kitchen". He just nod with her explain. "By the way. After you  done drinking.Do you have some time. I want to talk about something with you." Jonghyun said seriously with a smile. 

 

Taeyeon just nodded and goes to the kitchen with baby step again. Jonghyun saw her brust into laugh. "Just turn on the lamp. Oppa won't disturb if you do that before" He said with chuckled. Taeyeon give him a glare stare before went to the kitchen. 

 

Taeyeon take a sit beside Jonghyun and start their conversation. "What's up oppa?" She asked. "Do you love someone?" He asked with serious tone. Taeyeon shocked but she act calmly. "N...o" She said in soft tone. "Really?" He asked again. She just nodded with it. "Look. Tae I'm okay if you fall inlove with someone But as long he is nice guy. Now please would you just share it with me. You know it's hard to hold it." He said sincerely want his sis to be honest towards him.

 

Taeyeon faced at Jonghyun and said "I want to hold it Oppa. Please give me some time" She said while looking down. "Okay" Jonghyun said as he pat taeyeon hair. Deep inside his heart he feels better at least his sis give some clue about her feeling. "But Make sure you totally fall deep on him" Taeyeon now looked at Jonghyun face and asked him. "What that means?"

 

Jonghyun chuckled on Taeyeon face now. "So you curiously want to know now .Hehe" Jonghyun start to . "I'm serious oppa" Taeyeon said. "Okay-okay. I mean make sure that it's a true love taeyeon~ah. This is first time for you to have that feels right? He said then winked at Taeyeon playfully. She just nodded while hitting Jonghyun arm playfully.

 

Now Jonghyun looked at Taeyeon and rufl her hair "Awww...My sister already grow up" He said. "But not in her height" He joked while giggle. "YAA!!" Taeyeon half shouted as she hit Jonghyun arm many times. "Anywhere tomorrow it's holiday. I want to meet baekhyun's NO excuse for him" Jonghyun said meanly. "But It's late already. I don't think I can texted him" Taeyeon said. "Trust me he will read your message ". He said towards taeyeon. "I guess she didn't ready to meet him. But She had too" Jonghyun thought make his face smile like devil thinking about his plan for taeyeon close with baekhyun more than always.

 

Baekhyun laying on his bed thinking about what he and yu bi just date for the first time. "Weird. What she want now? Did her parents told she to date with me? Huh. And Why she keep smiling and being cute even without peoples around." Baekhyun thought about yu bi then he let out a big sigh. "I feel sorry for taeyeon and her brother". He said as he close his eyes waiting to get his sleep beauty. Suddenly his phone vibrate make he open his eyes back. He grab his phone and it's appear Taeyeon name on it. Baekhyun now smile like idiot while he typing. 

 

Baek. Are you free tomorrow ? Cuz My brother want to meet you -Taeyeon. Baekhyun smile now become wide knowing that taeyeon brother want to meet him. Yes Yes ! I want to meet him too -Baekhyun. Here is my address then 370 Hangso street.-Taeyeon. Got It. Told to your brother a big thanks from me. Can't wait to meet him hoho. -Baekhyun.

 

Jonghyun who saw taeyeon texted baekhyun beside him surrogate happy for taeyeon. Seing his sister reading and typing by texting with baekhyun make him feels like proud dad. "Oppa he want" She said with a bright smile. "Glad" Jonghyun said with smile too. "By the way, He said thank you to you" She said still in cheerful tone making Jonghyun chuckled. "Taeyeon~ah I'm the one who going to meet him not you" He said in joke tone making Taeyeon stop from her joy. "Jinja?" She asked. Jonghyun faced taeyeon. "Why ? you wanna  join us too?" He asked. "No". Taeyeon said . "Just join us. Oppa won't mind Plus I still need you since baekhyun is your friends. not mine yet" He said sincerely make Taeyeon want to hug her oppa thankfully. But she just act  by saying thanks politely and went to her room. "I will help you taeyeon~ah" Jonghyun said to his self as he saw Taeyeon rush into her room. 

 

" Tae, you look pretty today" Mr. Kim commented to Taeyeon. "You look good on it" Her dad commented again as he see Taeyeon pink blouse . "Gomawo appa" Taeyeon said with a  little bow and  blush on her face . Glad that her father noticed her new look. Mr. Kim just smile seing his daughter blushing and yup he admit that his daughter beautiful with or without make up on her. 

 

 

Mrs. Kim walk towards dinning table with tray that saved teapot and cups. "Good Morning Tae~" Mrs.Kim said as she put the tray at the table. "Good Morning Mom~" Taeyeon said happily.

 

Jonghyun just waking from his sleep. He keep rubbing his eyes until he reach at dinnig table and sat on it. "Good Morn---" He was about to said good morning for his family but he's got surprised with Taeyeon look. "Wow" He thought about his sister. Taeyeon just look at her brother "What's wrong oppa?" She asked. "Nothing" He said before he gulp his drink . "Weird" Taeyeon said while drinking her tea.

 

"Why you wearing blouse ? Let me guess because of Baekhyun right?" Jonghyun said with laugh. " No!" Taeyeon said which it make Jonghyun to stop his laugh. "I thought you want to be Nerd? Why you didn't wear you glasses then?" Jonghyun asked with a smirk on his face.

 

Taeyeon eyes become wide knowing that her brother right so she run to her room fasterly making Mr.Kim and Mrs.Kim just speechless with her sudden action. Meanwhile Jonghyun smiling as he gaze at taeyeon who run to upstair. 


 

Taeyeon take a sit beside her brother with her glasses. She take her face to jonghyun that sit beside her and whisper to him "Oppa should I tie my hair with ponytail style?". Jonghyun just chuckled and nodded . "If you want so". With that taeyeon tie her in ponytail style. "Taeyeon. Can you take newspaper from my desk?" Mr. Kim asked his daughter. "Nae Appa" Taeyeon said politely as she stood from dinning tabel. 

 

Beep-Beep. Phone vibrate. Mrs Kim saw the phone belong too so she take it once she saw a guy name on the ID screen she almost chocked. "Baekhyun?" Mrs. Kim said. Jonghyun choke then asked his mom "Can I see taeyeon phone mom?" He ask a permission with a cute smile. "But it's your sis phone. Jonghyun" His mom said as she put taeyeon phone at the place back.

 

"She won't mind mom" He said with a wide smile as he take taeyeon phone. "Make sure she won't kill" Her mom tease jonghyun while laughing. 

 

"Hello Taeyeon. I'm already at your front house - Baekhyun" Jonghyun just read baekhyun message with a smirk. "Hello Baek. This is Taeyeon brother. Wait there. ". Jonghyun replied with a smirk and excuse from his mom and dad. 

 

"Mom. Where's Oppa?" She ask as she take a sit. "Oh He just rush to outside" Mrs.Kim replied. Taeyeon face just calm as she drinking. "Wait? No way!!" Taeyeon half shouted as she stood. "What's wrong" Mr.Kim asked. "Nothing" She said as she take a sit again. "It can't be" Taeyeon mumbled while bitting her thumbnail. 

 

 

"Mom , Dad" Jonghyun said as he in at kitchen. Taeyeon is space out until Jonghyun said "Meet Taeyeon friend". "Oh my god" Taeyeon mounthed whisperedly.

 

Taeyeon Pov

" My Friend? " I said in low tone. I take a deep breath hoping that everything going to be well today. "Have a seet oppa and baekhyun" I said with little bow and take a sat beside my mom now. "Thank you" Baekhyun said toward me. "No need" I said as I broke a smile for him. Everything goes well for my family and baekhyun's glad that he is funny in personality. If not it's will be awkward for us to broke the silent we had when he's come to meet us before.

 

Other Pov

"Tae, why don't you invite baekhyun to join our vacation next week. It will be nice if he join us" Mrs.Kim proposal with a smile. "Ah.. Nae" Taeyeon stuttuer as she faced baekhyun that sit infront of her. "Will you like to join us?" Taeyeon asked with a uncomfortable but still with a simple smile. "Sure" Baekhyun said with his pleasure. Taeyeon smile with baekhyun replied. "Glad you come with us bro" Jonghyun said as he put his arm on baekhyun left shoulder.

 

Mrs.Kim who seem to be feminine now laugh uncountrolly because of  baekhyun joked around them. Meanwhile Taeyeon who act politely can't help but let her ajumma laugh whenever baekhyun making jokes with Kim family.

 

6:00pm 

"Mr.Kim, Mrs.Kim, Jonghyun Hyung and Taeyeon" Thank you for today. Baekhyun said with a bow.

 

"Thank you for coming too baekhyun~shi" Mrs.Kim said with a bright smile. "Anytime aunt" Baekhyun replied with playful wink. "If you want to come to meet us, Don't be shy cause I won't eat people" Mr.Kim jokes cause Baekhyun and others just laughs. "Hahaha I know Uncle". Baekhyun said with a residual laugh. At first he feel uncomfortable with taeyeon family but everything going well as he making them laugh but not with Mr.Kim he just smile towards baekhyun jokes. and Only god know what Mr.kim thought about him that time.  

 

"Bro, It's nice to meet you. Taeyeon right you are nice guy." Jonghyun said with a chuckled as he pat baekhyun shoulder. "She said I'm nice !" Baekhyun thinks makes his self smile .

 

Baekhyun faced taeyeon waiting her to say something for him before he left . Same with Mr and Mrs Kim so does Jonghyun looking at Taeyeon that never said anything for baekhyun.

 

"Tae..." Mr.Kim called. "Nae appa?" She asked with a surprised tone and face. Jonghyun laugh as he watch taeyeon reaction. Meanwhile baekhyun and mrs.kim just smile towards taeyeon action. "What so funny?" Taeyeon asked her brother with a pout. "Lol. Where have you been when we talking with baekhyun huh?" Jonghyun teased his sister with a evil smile. Taeyeon just sigh with his brother joked towards her. "Tae" Now it's baekhyun who called taeyeon name."Yes?" Taeyeon asked with a smile for him. "See you tomorrow, Okay?" Baekhyun said with his eyesmile. 

 

"Did I just see someone space out. I think it's because of her love towards him before" Jonghyun teased taeyeon as he run into their home . "YAA !!" Taeyeon shouted as she run to catch jonghyun with a blush on her face.

Mr and Mrs.Kim just smile towards their son and daughter childish. "Jagiya~ Do you like that guy? He seem nice and prefect for uri taeyeon." Mrs.Kim said with a lovely smile as she hold her husband arm. Act cutely hoping her cold husband will like baekhyun too. "Well We Need to know him better" Mr.Kim said as he pitch his wife check playfully. 

 

Taeyeon inter her room while singing lovely song and sat at her desk . She open her drawer and take her diary and pen.

 

Dear Diary,

It's me Taeng again!! Today 26/01 He come to meet my family. Thank god so much for today Everything going well. I love the way he make my family happy around him. But I still didn't have courage to face him. Because I'm afraid ? I didn't know the reason why . Anywhere  His laugh, smile , eyes, nose, lips and everything about him why it's look precious? Tell me the reason why it's precious? I hope I will find the answer one day. 

 

Right after Taeyeon done writing she close her diary thn went to her bed. "Goodnight Baekhyun~" She blush after saying as she close her eyes while smiling brightly and cutely.

 

"Baekhyun?" Aunt Jie called baekhyun once he intered. "Hey Aunt Jie" He said with a idiot smile. His maid only laugh toward baekhyun smile. "You seem happy today ? Care to share?" His maid asked.

 

Baekhyun just look down with a smile making his maid curious. After a couple minutes waiting baekhyun to speak out finally he broke it.

 

"Well aunt. I think I'm already falling in love." He said with a blush while looking down again . Aigoo. So tell me who's that lucky girl?" His maid asked him with a smile. "She is nice. Do you wanna meet her aunt?" Baekhyun asked like a kid. "Haha Why Not Baekhyun~shi". "Gomawo Aunt" Baekhyun said as he hug his maid happily like a kid happy when his mom around him. 

 

"Jagiya Let's watch movie together?" Suho asked his girlfriend with his guardian smile. "I'm so tired oppa, Next time okay?" Yu Bi said with a smile. Suho just fake pout cutely before asking his girlfriend again. "Okay. By the way where have you been after school yesterday?. He asked in curious way. You know that we both promise to date right?

 

Yu Bi become speechless "wellll...actually I spend my time with Suzy yesterday, Mianhae. I forget to told you" Yu Bi lied scared that Suho will mad if she dating with Baekhyun. He already knew who is baekhyun for Yu Bi but He won't take if Yu Bi told him that Dating word to him. 

 

"Okay then" Suho said. Yu Bi just smile. She love her boyfriend sincerely but after Taeyeon exist on baekhyun life she feels like she want to be Taeyeon. Yu Bi close her eyes hoping she going to forget about Baekhyun. " I mad he with her. I HATE IT! I DON'T LIKE IT ! KIM TAEYEON !! YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME" She said inside her heart.

 

"What's wrong?" Suho asked. "Nothing oppa". She said. Now she think between she and Suho. "Suho~~ I think I have no heart for you again. I think it's for Baekhyun now." Yu Bi thought while watching suho eating infront of her trying her best not going to cried. It's hard for her to told her boyfriend and a man she choose to be before. 

 

"Oppa?" Yu Bi called suho. Yes? Suho asked with smile. "I'm going to my friend house today Is it okay?" Yu Bi asked. "Suzy house right?" Suho asked with a smile. Yu Bi just nodded but in the reality she just lied him. "Okay." Suho said as he kiss Yu Bi lips. He keep kissing her lips but still Yu Bi didn't responde making she give up and faced her. "Whats's wrong?" He asked. Yu Bi just look at Suho and said "I just tired". She lied and forced a smile for Suho. 

 

"Are you sure?" He asked her. Yu Bi just nodded on it. Suho take yu bi hand and hold it. "YuBi~ah You know that I love you so much right? Is there anything that you want to tell to me?" Suho asked in serious making YuBi want to give up.

 

"I --- I.  Look Oppa I think can you give me some time? I need to focus about me and Baekhyun. Yu Bi said making suho shocked on her sudden action talking about a guy tha he jealous for. "You and Baekhyun? But I'm your true boyfriend right? Did I do something wrong? We never at School right? Did someone just told about us to your parents ? He keep asking her making Yu Bi want to cried anytime.

 

" NO!!  It's my fault. Just Please give me some time. Can you give me a week ? I need to settle between baekhyun and me." Yu Bi asked him. Seing Yu Bi like this making suho feels bad for it. "Okay" He said in low tone. "But you know that I love you right?" He asked with a smile for her. She just nodded as yes then he hug her and whisper "I love you Yu Bi ~ You are mine" He said while hugging her. Other hand Yu Bi keep hold her tears not to fall. 

 

"I know" She replied making her boyfriend feels better. "Gomawo Yubi~" He said happily as he tight the hug. "Nae-Nae Arra oppa. Please I can't breath now" She said in pain. "Oh Mianhae Hehehe I go home first then Annyoung~" Then Suho kissed Yu Bi check as excuse. 

 

Baekhyun Can I goes to your house? Because Tomorrow  our parents going back from their bussiness right? I think it's good if I stay at your house for one day? Can I ? Please ~~~~~ Bacon~ah~~ Hehe - Yu Bi 

 

Baekhyun just finised his homework then he determined to call Taeyeon but once he take his phone from his drawer his eyes become wide after seing Yu Bi name appread on it sending his message a few second ago. 

 

She want to goes at my house? But why? Mom and Dad didn't tell me about it. Or maybe mom or dad told to Yu Bi only ? Ah Nevermind Anywhere it's just One day right? I'm okay with then plus there is Aunt Jie and Uncle Mike too. But I have plan to meet Jonghyun hyung and Taeyeon tomorrow . Isn't it be rude if I let she alone in this house with Aunt Jie and Uncle Mike? She hate them for sure. 

 

Yes. I knew about that already. But Yu bi Are you sure you want to stay at my place for one day?  - Baekhyun

Yup I'm sure  - Yu Bi

Okay. Anything else you want to tell me? - Baekhyun 

Pick me at my place please? - Yu Bi 

 

Baekhyun eyes now become wide like fish ball. "But it's night already and there is no Uncle Mike or Aunt Jie tonight. It's only me. No I can't Yu Bi is a girl It's not nice" Baekhyun thougth. 

 

But it's night already plus there is no one expect me at my house right now. Can I just pick you tomorrow? - Baekhyun

 

Yu Bi giggles after reading baekhyun replied. " Why he so Innocent? Lol It's Cute" Yu Bi thougth before typing. She stoped  "Should I ? Hehe" She said then continue to typing. 

 

Please ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I'm hungry right now ~~~~~ Can you cook for me? - Yu Bi

 

"She is hungry now? Okay I give up I think I just need to pick her from her appartment and cook for her at my house after that went to my room and she goes to guest room." Baekhyun thougth. 

 

Okay. I pick you now. -Baekhyun 

 

Once yu bi read the replied she smile brightly. 

 

"Suho!" Lay called his bestfriend name while waving infront of his bestfriend face who look with no emotion. "MAN!!" Lay half shouted. "Sorr--y I didn't focus right?" Suho asked Lay. "What the h*ll Is there anything that make you upset? You look in trouble now." Lay said as he take a bite his tuna sandwich.

 

"Lay what do you think if a girl act diffrently than you knew before?" asked suho. "What do yo mean?" Lay asked. "I mean when there is girl said that she need a time to settle about her fake boyfriend you know kind of arranged marrige in future that had been planed by her family and that guy family. She said she love her true boyfriend but now she said she need a time with her fake boyfriend but still she is real belong to her true boyfriend. " Suho explain.

 

"That mean that girl had been falling in love with her fake boyfriend then" Lay replied simply not thinking carefully before answering. Suho just nod a little in weak and keep quite. "Solman!!! Is this about you and yubi?" Lay said as he stood. Suho nod as yes.

 

"She said that to you?" Lay half shouted. "But she said that she love me and she know that I love her. I don't think she love her fake boyfriend." Suho said. Lay just facepalm and sit back. "Know what, I think you need to talk about this with her. By the way how long time she ask you to give her?" Lay asked.

 

" One week" He replied. "I bet after that it will be wrost. Better you watch yu bi with baekhyun." Lay said as smile for suho telling he to cheer up. "Thanks for the advice lay" Suho said with his smile but deep inside he afraid that he will lost his girlfriend love. 

 

"Am I late?" Yu Bi said cutely with her smile. "It's okay" Baekhyun said and smiled back. "Kaja" Yu Bi said then sit next to baekhyun. "Do you wanna some?" Yu Bi said as she handed chocolate to baekhyun. Baekhyun just nodded as he stop the car at the traffic light. When he was about to take the chocolate yu bi already told him to open his mouth. "Say ah~" Yu Bi said cutely. Baekhyun just open his mouth. "Hehe. How is it?" Yu Bi asked baekhyun with giggles. "Delicious. Kamsahamida" Baekhyun said as he continue to drive. 

 

"I miss your place~~~" Yu Bi said as she entered the house. Baekhyun just smiled as welcome. "Do you want some foods? I can cook for you if you want". Yu bi just nodded. 

 

"Baekhyun, can I ask". Yu bi said after she take a gulp from her juice. "Sure. What is it?" He asked her. "About Taeyeon. She is your seat patner right?" She asked. "My bestfriend. Not just seat patner" He said with smile. Yu Bi just fake a smile before asking . "Bestfriend? So now she must close with baekhyun." Her tought. "She look nice. Can I be her friend too? . "Of course." He replied with a bright smile. Baekhyun was shocked at first but he feels it will good for yu bi and taeyeon.  Yu Bi just smile knowing Baekhyun smile happily with that. "Good then." Yu Bi said as she drink her juice again.

 

The coffee shop is already full as baekhyun arrives, books under his arm, to order a drink and rest while sitting under the big window in front of the cafe. It's should be his daily life going to the cafe everyday  after school end and morning for holiday. But after taeyeon exist in his life everything complete for he even half but he still thankful for that. 

 

He adjusts his bag on his shoulder and gets in line, rehearsing his order over once in his head. One Americano please. But, as he nears the front of the line he notices that the barista is a girl not a guy that he knew as Xiumin aka Min seok. " One Americano , right sir ? " The girl ask him with smile once she written down the order. He just stared while his blink many times making the girl giggles.

 

" Sir " The girl called again making Baekhyun focus on her. " Ohh-- Sorry " He apologize and  he point the menu in the table. "One americano only . Okay " The girl said with smile. He just nodded before asking. "May I ask ?" "Yes" The girl replied. "Where's the guy named xiumin ? Doesn't he work here?" He asked. " Min Seok ? I'm his younger sister . Chorong, Kim Chorong. " The girl said with a little bow before excuse to make americano for baekhyun. " So she is xiumin hyung dunsaeng, She seem nice" Baekhyun praise the young girl on his mind. 

 

" Sir, Here your americano." Chorong said as she put a cup of americano at the table. " Thank you, by the way I'm Byun Baekhyun your hyung chingu. But I'm younger 2 years than him"  He said with eyesmile as he handed for hand shake. Both of them just handshake . " We are same then, I'm 17 years old." She said with smile.

 

" Wow! Good then if we are same ages. Easy to become friend, rigth ? " He said showing his eyesmile for her. Chorong just nodded on it before excuse.

 

" Oppa.." Taeyeon called jonghyun as they both arrives outside a cafe that baekhyun told them to meet. " Yes ? " He ask. " I forgot to wear my glases. " She said. " Why ? You look beautiful now " Jonghyun said when he was to open his door. Taeyeon hold his arm " But I can't meet baekhyun like this ". " You look really beautiful now Taeyeon~ah , See you only wear something simply but still you look like angel. Just let baekhyun see how beautiful you are. " Jonghyun said sincerely.

 

" Can oppa told baekhyun that I can meet him because of any problem that oppa can created for me. I will wait oppa at car. Plus  I can see you both later from here too.  " She said while pointing baekhyun direction.   Jonghyun just chuckled on it. " Only for this time! " Jonghyun said with fake mad act. " Nae ". Taeyeon said with cute tone. 

 

Once Jonghyun arrives, Baekhyun wave his hand from his table tha near to the big window. " Hyung !" Baekhyun called while waving with joy smiles. Jonghyun just walk toward baekhyun and sit. " Sorry. If I'm late." Jonghyun said making baekhyun shocked a bit. " I'm ? Hyung mean hyung just came here alone ? " He asked and acted like he won't mind if Taeyeon didn't came but inside he is sad because it.

 

" Why you tought taeyeon will come as she promise too? " Jonghyun . Baekhyun just chuckled on it.   " Hyung wanna drink? I can order for hyung some coffee or anything hyung prefer to drink with me now. " Baekhyun said after he take a gulp of his americano. 

 

" I want americano " Jonghyun said with a smile. " Hyung love americano too ? " Baekhyun asked. " Actually no " Jonghyun replied making Baekhyun brust into laugh. "Then why hyung want to drink it? " He asked still with half laugh. " I want to try since you drink it. " Jonghyun said as he pointed baekhyun cup. Baekhyun just smile before ordering. "Chorong " . He called her name. "Yes? " The girl asked as she walk toward baekhyun and jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun eyes become wide after noticed the girl infront of him who talking with baekhyun right now is one of Taeyeon bestfriend from chilhood that she know. Other hand Taeyeon who looks Baekhyun and Jonghyun talking at the cafe from the car shocked knowing the girl talking to baekhyun wearing her barista costume. Taeyeon just stared at the girl side profile that talking with baekhyun. Ignoring baekhyun and jonghyun , She just keep her gaze on that girl. Until her month suddenly called the girl name in whisper . "Chorong. Kim Chorong. It can't be her" Tears has fall to her cheeks. Making her remember between her and a girl named chorong. 

 

Flashback 

" Taeyeon....." Luhan, a captain football at highshool. A kingka. A guy who use to know as Chorong boyfriend called taeyeon name. Taeyeon just smile and ask him. " Yes Lu ? " . Luhan just walk towards Taeyeon and stood in front of her. Making taeyeon retreat. Scared ? Why must ? luhan is also her bestfriend. She just brave her self before asking. " Luhan why you are act weirdly? ". 

 

Luhan just hold her both hand and confess . " Taeyeon actually I.. I.. I love you, Not chorong. I love her at frist but day by day I'm with you, It feels like chorong is only my crush but you you you my huge crush. I love you Taeyeon. " Luhan said in sincerely. Taeyeon just speechless on it, But before she want to push Luhan confess Chorong suddenly came. " You guys, I  bought we a cookies and --- " Before chorong finished her sentencement . She drop the tray accidentally making Taeyeon turn her gaze so does luhan to chorong.

 

Luhan who still holding Taeyeon both hands making chorong tears fall to her cheeks. Two person in her life who she used to trust and loves a lot more than her brother. Xiumin aka Min Seok even her brother nice with her stil she choose taeyeon and luhan . Since she only live with her brother with her auntie. " How could you guys do this to me " . Chorong said with tears still falling from her cheeks. " You're not my bestfriend Kim Taeyeon ! " . Chorong said as she holding half her tears not to fall again. 

 

" Chorong wait ! I can explain it " . Taeyeon shouted as she run to catch her bestfriend . " What ?!! " Chorong shouted as she faced taeyeon. Taeyeon just become speechless on it. She stared at the ground hiding her tears falling from her eyes. After she noticed that for the first time her bestfriend hate her.

 

The way she shouted and eyes who filled with angry , disspointed , sad making taeyeon can't forgive her self. She just look down while her tears that she want to hold but fall uncontrolly like chorong too. " KIM TAEYEON ! How could you ! From this day there is nothing between me and you ! Nothing !! You hear that ! N.o.t.h.i.n.g ! . Chorong said as she leaving dumpfounded taeyeon.

 

Even Chorong didn't mean it she keep walking while trying her best to holding her tears. As she walking to cross the road. Suddenly .......

 

BAMP !!! A car just hit chorong body . " Chorong !!!!!!! " Taeyeon shouted. Time has stop from Taeyeon as she fall into the ground seing her bestfriend laying at the road with bloods on her. Making Taeyeon become speechless as her tears falls like her tears the one who talks what she feels right now aftering seing what just happened on her bestfriend.

 

Finally Luhan came and goes to Taeyeon. " Taeyeon are you okay ? Taeyeon ! Ans me ! " He ask while shaking taeyeon body. When luhan saw the crowd making a circle at the middle road . Making him wondering the reason why ? Of course something just bad happened. 

 

Taeyeon run to the crowd to see Chorong and hold her. " Chorong ...." She called her bestfrined name many times as she put chorong head on thigh wiping the blood on chorong forehead while crying uncontrolly. 

 

Chorong just smile and telling taeyeon to bow so does she can whisper to her. " It's okay. I didn't mean about there nothing between us. I love you my bestfriend. 

 

After five or seven minutes waiting for the ambulance to came. Finally Chorong be carried to hospital. 

 

End of Flashback