♫ Chapter Six 멜로디 으로 사랑

♫ Melody Of Love ♫

"Taeyeon~" Tiffany called her bestfriend as she knock the door. "What is it fany?" Taeyeon said as she open the door. "Hey.." Tiffany said while showing her teeth, feeling that Taeyeon not in right mood right now. "I'm not in right time, right?.." Tiffany said while showing her eyesmile. "It's okay." Taeyeon said as close her door and walk to downstair with Tiffany. "Is there something bad happenning to you?" Tiffany asked and continue her sentences "Why don't you share it with me?" Tiffany asked as their sat on the sofa. 

 

"Later, I will" Taeyeon said as she gave Tiffany a small smile. "By the way, I heard that our class had new student. A girl and a guy. It's interesting when I heard they're from overseas." Tiffany said not minding if Taeyeon now busy watching Drama on Television because she know that Taeyeon nodded means she got what her talking about. "Well... Yeah. Of Course." Taeyeon said as she faced Tiffany.

 

"Still remember their names?" Tiffany asked in curious. Since she is an athlete also an cheersleader. It's very hard and difficult for her to study at School when she had tight schedule. Luckyly the principals is her uncle so she have specialities to not attend to the class lesson. Plus she have a lot friends but still for her no one can bet her bestfriend, Taeyeon. Even she is busy in one day. Never she miss to texted or calling Taeyeon when she had time.  

 

"Oh Sehun and Chorong--" Taeyeon said. "Chorong?" Tiffany asked in shocked tone. With that Taeyeon only let a small laughs pretending so Tiffany won't wonder with Chorong names but she's wrong Tiffany can get easily what Taeyeon mean. "Kim Chorong..am I right?" Tiffany said as she look right into Taeyeon eyes. Many seconds already pass but still Taeyeon didn't give any replied for Tiffany question before. With that Tiffany knew she's right 100%.

 

"Give me some replied Tae.." Tiffany asked again then Taeyeon nodded with a small smile and Tiffany sighed. "So it's true that she didn't dead.. I thougth that she dead" Before Tiffany continue her sentences Taeyeon already cut her . "She didn't! She just run away from me or maybe something else. Ah! I don't know ! maybe this Chorong not the other Chorong in my past. But I'm pretty sure She's not! Taeyeon said with random feels, Mad and Sad with Tiffany sudden words about Chorong. Can be also. But She won't care about it right now. "Hey Sorry." Tiffany said as she lowered her head. Feeling guilt right now. 

 

"It's okay..I'm sorry by the way" Taeyeon said with a soft voice. She know that She already promise to Tiffany that she won't care about her past anymore or talk about it. But now she broke it. "Taeyeon..." Tiffany called her name which it make Taeyeon faced Tiffany faced. "What is it?" She asked.

 

"You have to know that a true friends is a person who stand and cares about you." Tiffany said as she stood. "I go back to home." Tiffany said and walk out from Taeyeon house. 
 

"I Hurt you, I'am Sorry Fany" 

Taeyeon thought as she lowered her head. Thinking that She know the way Tiffany said a words which is a deep mean for her as bestfriend to Tiffany already makes her feels guilty for being self fish by thinking about her past. But still Taeyeon didn't get the fulls means. 

 

 

Chorong Pov

"Umin Oppa" I called my older brother name cutely while hugging his back even he is busy making drinks for customers at our cafe. I don't care about it actually, Haha. "Chorong, I'm busy right now. Go to home and change your school uniforms." Xiumin oppa said with a serious tone to me. Yup, This is one of my Older Brother fact. He is cute plus handsome and calm outside but inside he a strict man. In his life full of discipline maybe? Haha. "Aish Oppa! I don't want. Let me help you at least." I said sincerely. "Okay then. Help me sent this drinks to a guy and a girl over there." Xiumin oppa said he pointed a table infront the big window. "I know that guy but who's that girl?" I thought as I walk towards to the girl and guy who waiting for their drinks. "One Americano and One Grape Juice" I said as I put the drinks at the table.

 

"Thank you Chorong" A guy I knew said as he faced me while smiling politely. "You're welcome Baekhyun" I said and giving him my smiles as replied for his smile before. "You still wearing school uniforms?" Baekhyun asked me which it make smile in shame knowing my self looks right now. "Well, Yess.." I said which it make me and Baekhyun laughs. "Oh Yubi-ah, Meet Chorong." Baekhyun said to a girl infront him. But the girl only give me a smile or should I say Fake smile. This is girl what's wrong with her actually? Is she is Baekhyun girlfriend? If yes why she need to be that way." I said in my minds. "I'am Yubi. Lee Yu Bi" That girl said. "Kim Chorong". I said while giving her my best smile. 

 

"I go first" I said and bow before leaving Baekhyun with that girl. "Why takes many times?" Xiumin oppa said which it make me back to my sense. "I just talk with that customer." I replied with smile. "You know the guy or the girl?" Xiumin oppa asked again. "Guy..Oppa knew he already right?" I said then takes my school bags. "You know Baekhyun?" Xiumin oppa asked so I nodded as yes. 

 

"Taeyeon." Her mom knelt down by the bed, one hand flutterring over her hair to make sure her hair were still in place. "I've heard from Jonghyun. That he saw Tiffany went to her home while her eyes in fulled with tears. I think she holding it. Is there happen between you both." Mrs.Kim asked then Taeyeon nodded.

 

"Mom, which one will you choose. A Past life or Now life? " Taeyeon asked not cares even her eyes now red because she cried hardly. "Why you ask me, Dear. You had the answer already" Her mom said as she comfort her daughter. "I had it already?" Taeyeon asked as she wiped her eyes with her left fingers. "Yes Dear" Her mom said which it make Taeyeon curious now. 

 

"Okay, So I need to find out?" Taeyeon asked. With that Mrs.Kim nodded. "I'll help you if you need some clues for it, Dear." Her mom said which it make Taeyeon hugs her tightly. "Thank you mom~" Taeyeon said in joy. 

 

"I missed you bro. Oh wait! Bacon. Hahaha" Sehun said then laugh as he smacked Baekhyun back. "Kris, Are you serious by inviting my silly cousin?" Baekhyun asked in jokes which it make there of them laughs while Sehun smacked baekhyun back again. "Haha, Funny. Bacon making jokes" Sehun said while making funny faces. "Sehun you should know that Baekhyun know how to jokes around already. I feel bad for you" Jessica said in teased tone . "Sica you on Baekhyun site? How could you do this to me? I thought that we are one same site while baekhyun and kris are. Sehun said while faking sad face. "Not again Sehunna.." Jessica said as she hold Kris arm while smiling girlly. "I got it" Sehun said as he take a gulp.

 

"By the way, Sorry If I'm late guys." Sehun said in apologize before handed a box to kris as birthday present. "Happy Birthday Chicken. Yehet! " Sehun said making Baekhyun and Jessica burst into laughs afer seing the present is a t-shirt which it posted chicken face . "You're not my style" Kris said as he smirk. "What does mean?" Sehun asked with creppy smile. "I will do more than you do now" Kris said which it make Sehun like it. "I'm looking forward, Chicken" Sehun said then laughs. 

 

"Taeyeon.." Baekhyun called Taeyeon name as he entered the living room while waving to her. "Ohh, Baekhyun" Taeyeon said as she give him a smile. "Present?" Baekhyun asked as he pointed a box that Taeyeon carried. Then Taeyeon nodded. "Let's meet the B-day boy and others than" Baekhyun said with wide smiles.

 

"You guys!" Baekhyun called Kris , Jessica and Sehun as he sat with Taeyeon next to him. "Taeyeon~!" Jessica called as she exchange her sit with Sehun. 

 

"Hye Taeyeon" Kris called Taeyeon name while giving her his handsome smile. "Oh Hye Kris" Taeyeon said with smile. "Hello, I'm Oh Sehun." Sehun said with winked. "I'm Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon said in politely. "By the way, here your present Kris. I hope you like it" Taeyeon said as she handed the present for Kris. "And Happy Birthday" Taeyeon said again with smiles. 

 

"Wow, I like it." Kris said as he scanning basket ball that Taeyeon bought for him. "Thank you, Taeyeon. You're th best!" Kris said in joy. "How about my present for you before? You didn't like the pie chocolate that I've made for you?" Jessica asked while making pout face. "You like it too, Babe" Kris said as he pinched Jessica cheeks. "Stop it please. I didn't came here to watch romance view" Sehun said in jokes while the others laughs on it. 

 

"Taeyeon~ Is it okay for you to wearing glasses right now? We're not study right now." Jessica asked. "I'm oka with it" Taeyeon said politely with smile. 

 

"Time for cake." Jessica said as she bring out the chocolate cakes and placed it to the table. "Please tell me that not you the one who bake this cake?" Sehun asked in teased. "This ghost face! One day I will!" Jessica said as she hit hardly Sehun arms. 

 

"Taeyeon, there is something on your lower lips." Baekhyun said to Taeyeon who sat beside him. "What is it?" Taeyeon asked. "Chocolate cream" Baekhyun said closely as he wipe the cream from Taeyeon lips. Meanwhile, Sehun, Kris and Jessica face become unbelieveable face.

 

"I'm Sorry." Baekhyun said in apologize way then Taeyeon nodded while Kris and Jessica smiles happily seing Baekhyun and Taeyeon that way. "Weird. Hmm Whatever" Sehun thought then continues eating his cakes deliciously.

 

"Taeyeon! Are you almost ready? It's time to go and we all don't wanna to be late to reach our camp!" Jonghyun shouted from bottom of stairs. 

 

Taeyeon knew she probably shouldn't looking for her bad glasses for hundred times when her family waiting for her and most important is Baekhyun at downstair too. Plus, she didn't need the bad glasses is useless for her. 

 

"Tae! Are you didn't ready yet? Everyone waiting for you now." Jonghyun said after he knock Taeyeon room door. "Almost ready!" Taeyeon shouted as she still focusing looking for the glasses. 

 

"Sorry Baek, You know girl. Always like this." Jonghyun said as he sat next to Baekhyun. "I'm okay with it Hyung" Baekhyun said as he give Jonghyun his eyesmile. "Where's Taeyeon? She didn't ready yet?" Mrs.Kim asked as she entered the living room where Baekhyun and Jonghyun sat at the sofa waiting for Taeyeon. "She told me that she almost ready." Jonghyun replied. "Better she mean it! Or else your dad mad." Mrs.Kim said in teased tone. "Hahaha, I guess If I told dad will mad if she late , She will ready to go with us" Jonghyun said then three of them laughing. 

 

"Oh God, Please. I need to wear that glasses" Taeyeon kept saying the words while she looking for the glasses around her room. "Okay I give up! Here your glasses.." Jonghyun said as he entered Taeyeon room. "How could you oppa!" Taeyeon said as she hit Jonghyun right arm hardly. "But I'm pretty sure Baekhyun will love when he see your faces without that thing" Jonghyun said with small laughs. "It's not Funny Oppa!" Taeyeon said then warning. "If you do that again. I'm gonna burn you alive!" "YA!! I'm your oppa!" Jonghyun said while making serious face. 

 

"Where's Taeyeon, Jonghyun?" Mr.Kim asked. "She's almost done dad" Jonghyun replied with smile appear on his face while Mr.Kim only gave hum replied mean he understand. "Baekhyun!" Jonghyun called Baekhyun. "Yes Hyung?" Baekhyun asked as he stood. "Why don't you go inside and call Taeyeon for last. We have not enough minutes to wait for her again." Jonghyun said more like he's plans something. "Ok" Baekhyun said and went to call Taeyeon at her room. 

 

"Taeyeon!" Baekhyun call as he knock the door. "Baekhyun?" Taeyeon mouthed and pack her things fasterly then wear her glasses. "Coming" Taeyeon said as she opened her door. "Want me help with that bags?" Baekhyun asked. "I'm okay" Taeyeon said with warm smile. 

 

When they both walks to go downstair Taeyeon has hard time to handle her bags. "Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked as they in middle at the stairs. "Yup" Taeyeon replied. Seing Taeyeon carried the bags already make Baekhyun chuckled on it. "Look, Let me help you. We're friend remember." Baekhyun said as he take the bags from Taeyeon. With a small laughs on Baekhyun Taeyeon smile knowing that it's funny moment. 

 

"Tiffany, glad you're joining us" Mrs.Kim said in welcome as she hug Tiffany with warm smile." "Of course, Aunt" Tiffany said with her eyesmile. For Tifany the reason why She joined they're camping is because she can't say no when she already promise to Taeyeon before their Bestfriend is broken. So she want to keep that promise. 

 

"Who's that guy? Isn't that Byun BaekHyun? Tiffany thought as she saw Baekhyun carried a big bags while Talking with Taeyeon beside him. 

 

Once Taeyeon notice Tiffany presence she stop to smiling and stoped. "Hey." Taeyeon called Tiffany but Tiffany only give her a simple smile then get into the car. Ignoring Taeyeon. 

 

While Baekhyun in other hand watching between Taeyeon and Tiffany moment before become curious. "What's happen with them?" Baekhyun thougth as he close the jeep bonnet and get inside the jeep with Jonghyun at the back.

 

"Are you guys ready?" Jonghyun yelled in joy. While Mrs.Kim, Tiffany and Taeyeon smiles on it so does Mr.Kim and Baekhyun. 

 

After 3 hours driving. All of them arrived at the cabin. 

 

"I miss this places!"  Jonghyun shouted happily while running. "I thinks your brother is the maknae. Taeyeonee" Mrs.Kim said which it makes Mr.Kim and Taeyeon Burst into laughs. "I'm agree with you mom." Taeyeon said with laughs. 

 

When everyone entered the cabin. Taeyeon asked her mom premission to walks around. 

 

"This place still beautiful" Taeyeon said while smiling and start walking around the cabin enjoying the views. Taeyeon keep enjoying it untill she nearly falls because of her careless for not watching her own footstep. She take her bad glasses. "It's dirty. Gonna clean it." Taeyeon thought as she wipe the glasses with her handkerchief. 

 

"It's cool" Baekhyun thought as he taking pictures of the view around the cabin that surrounding with hills.  

 

As he busying zoom taking the view pictures untill He saw Taeyeon who stand not faraway from him.

 

Wind that blowing Taeyeon hair making Baekhyun now speechless. Seing Taeyeon face without glasses and hair tie. Just too prefect to see. 

 

He took her photo just once and Stare at Taeyeon. "She's so Beautiful......" Baekhyun said softly while his heart beating fasterly. 

 

"Baekhyun!Yo My Bro!" Jonghyun called Baekhyun. He put his right hand on Baekhyun left shoulder. "Finally. She let out her real side." Jonghyun said on his mind. 

 

Jonghyun just chuckled watching Baekhyun just keep his eyes looking Taeyeon who don't doing nothing but enjoying the views. "BAEKHYUN!! You're Fallen in Love!" Jonghyun shouted on Baekhyun ears. Making the younger one shocked. 

 

"Hyung!" Baekhyun called. "Hahaha. I knew it. you like my sister right?" Jonghyun asked with playful smirk. "Aniyo...I just...I just.." Baekhyun stutter making Jonghyun laughing hardly. "Baekhyun. You're blush right now Man!" Jonghyun said with laugh as he pointed Baekhyun face. 

 

"Mom! Mom!" Jonghyun called his mom as he entered the kitchen. The others even taeyeon just looks at him sudden action. "What's wrong?" Mrs.Kim asked. "Baekhyun Love Taeyeon!" Jonghyun shouted while laughing. Tiffany just smile upon hearing it so does Mr.Kim. Meanwhile Mrs.Kim and Jonghyun laughing and smiling making Taeyeon shy so she cover her face from blush with her both hands. "Someone just blush. Hehehehe" Mrs.Kim teased Taeyeon. "Omma.. I'm not." Taeyeon said and continue covering her face again. 

 

Soon Baekhyun came. He know that Jonghyun already told peoples about what happen before. "My brother-in-law" Jonghyun jokes around. "Aish.. this hyung." Baekhyun said as he let out a big sigh. 

 

"Baekhyun love me?" Taeyeon said in her mind as she holds her cheeks. "Can't Be. Jonghyun oppa must be joke only." Taeyeon said as she sigh. "Stop dreaming kim taeyeon. Byun baekhyun is you're best friend. He won't inlove with you. You're nerd now." Taeyeon said telling her self to stop has falling for baekhyun. 

 

"Boo!Taeyeon~ah" Jessica said as hug back Taeyeon. "Jessica~~" Taeyeon called her bestfriend with cute smile. "Why you're alone?" Jessica asked as she sit beside Taeyeon. "I just enjoying the views." Taeyeon half lied. 

 

"But it seem like you're upset right now. What's wrong?" 

 

"I just thinking about something before." Taeyeon replied. "About what?" Jessica asked as she furrowed her brows. "Something." Taeyeon replied and both of them laughing. 

 

"Taeyeon. I'm curious now. Tell me. About what." Jessica asking her with please-told-me face. "Okay" Taeyeon said as she sigh again. "I just thinking about Baekhyun." Taeyeon replied honestly. "Oh my gosh!." Jessica said as she half jump. Are you kidding me? You like baekhyun? A to Z I can't describe how I feels right now Taeyeon~ah." 

 

"But..." Taeyeon was about to continue her sentences but get cut by Jessica. " No But! He like you too Taeyeon~ah!" Jessica said as she seat back while holding taeyeon both hands waiting for her answer. "You mean Baekhyun?" 

 

"Who Else?" Jessica saying in high Taeyeon. Making both of them laughing at the same time. 

 

"But what about Yubi? Dosen't baekhyun is her boyfriend?" Taeyeon asked. Which it make Jessica laughs hardly. "It's because of bussiness. Taeyeon~ah." 

 

"I don't get it. Jessica" Taeyeon asking with her blur face. "Well.. You know bussiness peoples." Jessica want to continue her sentences. " Ah,! I got It!" Taeyeon said. "Why take so long?" Jessica asked as she knock Taeyeon head softly.

 

"Ouch..It's hurt." Taeyeon words making Jessica gave Taeyeon light punch on her arm. "I just did it softly! And now this is mean hurt"  Jessica said as she laughing. "Ouch.. It' really hurt now." Taeyeon said with pout. 

 

"Kris!" Baekhyun shouted as he run from the cabin towards Kris. "Wassup Dump!" Kris called baekhyun with Laugh. With that Baekhyun just made face what-the-hell-man face. "Dump?" Jonghyun asked as he start laughing. Kris who just seing Jonghyun laughing. "This guy is my style" Kris said as he joined to laughing with Jonghyun. 

 

"You must be Kris? I'm Jonghyun. Call me Mr.Handsome." Jonghyun greeting kris as he handed his hand for hand shake. "Kris aka Mr.Visual" Kris said as he take Jonghyun hand for hand shake while laughing with Jonghyun. "Nevermind." Baekhyun said in his mind with smile upon seing Kris and Jonghyun closer in just a minute. 

 

"Kris, Where is my cousin by the way?" Baekhyun asked. "Ahh! Right. I'm almost forgot that annoying guy! He sleeping at car." Kris replied as he gave Baekhyun his key car. 

 

"Sehun!" Baekhyun called his cousin while shaking his body. "What?" Sehun said in soft tone as he rubbing his eyes using his hand. "Did my parents..." When Baekhyun was about to asking Sehun. Sehun close baekhyun mouth and went out. "Wow. It's Cool place. Yehet! Ohorat!" Sehun said with big smile as his eyes scanning around. 

 

After he done. He turn his right side. Which now baekhyun face turn to be red. "Oh Sorry." Sehun said as he put his hand to his pocket. "So what you want ask?" He asked the older one as he gave him the best eyesmile. 

 

"Next Time. If you close my mouth your hand. I'm gonna cut it!" Baekhyun said making Sehun laughing and apologize. "I'm asking if my parents asking about me to you." Baekhyun asked. 

 

"What I know is only your maid and driver asking about you." Sehun replied. "Ouh..Okay" Baekhyun said with dispointed.  "Oh..By the way. There is hot girl asking about you too. Her name Yubi right?" Sehun asked with wink. "Yubi?" 

 

"Yes. Lee yubi" Sehun replied with smile. 

 

"Why she asking about me?" Baekhyun asked Sehun with curious face. "I don't know either." Sehun replied honestly. 

 

"I'm sorry. Because we can't do the camp fire together with all of you. Tomorrow we will back. Make sure everyone will wake up early tomorrow. Alright?" Mrs.Kim asking the youngers. "Yes Aunt." Everyone replied with laughs. "Haha. Jonghyun you the older one here! We count on you. Remember that!" Mrs.Kim said towards the older one. "Ok Captain!" Jonghyun replied making the others laughing hardly. 

 

7:00 pm,

"Are you ready?" Kris asked everyone that already seat in circle. "Yeah" The youngers shouted in chorus. "Let's start the Camp Fire!" Kris said with Joy while the others start making noisy. 

 

"Hey baek! Can I have some grilled fish?" Sehun asked as his eyes focusing on baekhyun who grilled many fish for everyone. "Just take. Some of them already cook" Baekhyun said. "Thanks. Indeed you're the best at cook!" Sehun said with his eyesmile. 

 

"Uwa!!Uwa!! Foods" Jonghyun shouted happily as he helping Sehun preparing the foods. "Your older brother is Funny Taeyeon~ah. Hehe" Jessica judging about Jonghyun in good ways. "I knew. But sometime he just too annoying." Taeyeon said making Jessica chuckled on her words. Tiffany who just sit beside Jessica just keep silent making Jessica curious what just happen between Taeyeon and Tiffany. "Taeyeon. Are you fight with Tiffany?" Jessica asked with soft voice to Taeyeon ears but still Tiffany can hear it. "I think.. so.. I just...need some time to brave myself talking with her" Taeyeon replied with soft tone. "Oh Come On you both!" Jessica half shouted making Taeyeon and Tiffany shocked on her sudden reaction. 

 

She took Taeyeon left hand and Tiffany right hand, telling them to hand shake. "Taeyeon, please said that you're sorry and Tiffany, please said that  you're already forgive her." Jessica said which it make Taeyeon and Tiffany speechless now. "You both!" Jessica half shouted making Taeyeon and Tiffany met their eyes. After 5 second Taeyeon and Tiffany start laughing. 

 

"See! That's what you need actually!" Jessica said proudly to herself. "Tiffany, will you forgive me?" Taeyeon apologize as she low her head. "Hehe. Taeyeon~" Tiffany called her. "Yes?" Taeyeon replied with smile. "I already forgive you." Tiffany said as she hug her best friend, Taeyeon.

 

After everyone finished their foods. 

"Taeyeon~ah. Can you sing for us?" Tiffany asking taeyeon cutely with her eyesmile.  "I'm agree! TAEYEON ! TAEYEON ! TAEYEON !" Jonghyun shouted in joy while clapping making the others joined him. 

 

Taeyeon just sighed and nodded. Everyone eyes mostly Baekhyun now focusing  on her. 

 

Love, That One Word 

 

Without anyone knowing, without even me knowing

I don't know when but you came into my heart

Tears fell yesterday and tears falling again today

With my head down low, I'm looking at you

 

Love has come without you knowing 

Without any reason, you're in my heart

All alone, I repeat these words as I cry

Do you know? 

 

The one word that you draw inside of me 

The one word that is always hidden inside of me 

I'm looking at you, I'm always by your side

But I can't say the words I love you 

 

Always be by my side, only you be by my side

Those words are still inside of me

All alone, I repeat these words as I cry 

Do you know? 

 

The one word that you draw inside of me

The one word that is always hidden inside of me 

I'm looking at you, I'm always by your side

But I can't say the words I love you

 

Words that my heart says

I love you more than myself 

I want to love you

 

The one word that you draw inside of me

The one word that is always hidden inside of me

I'm looking at you, I'm always by your side 

But I can't say the words I love you

 

 

"Ohorat!" Sehun said  as he clapping. "That's my sister! Yaha - Yaha!" Jonghyun said in proud while clapping with the others. "Bravo!" Kris praise "Indeed you're good on singing Tae" Tiffany praise to her best friend.  "Baekhyun. You should sing too." Jessica said with warm smile. She know her best friend, baekhyun is good on singing too. "Me? Well okay.." Baekhyun sturtter as he touch his back neck.  "Can I borrow your guitar Kris?" Baekhyun asked for his bestfriend premision. "Yeah.Of course" Kris replied as he gave baekhyun his guitar.  Meanwhile the others so does taeyeon waiting for Baekhyun to start singing.

 

(Just Imagine it's acoustic version okay? ^^) 

You

I'm gonna make you love me, I love you 

I'm happy to have you 

Always, I'll only need you 

Even if I don't say it because I keep shaking when I see you

I always think of you 

You still don't know, you don't know about my love 

I just need you 

 

I want to keep you like this, I keep looking at only you 

My head is filled with thoughts of you 

I'm so happy all day 

I'll sing a song for you anytime 

 

I'm goona make you love, I love you 

I'm happy to have you 

Always, I'll only need you 

 

Because of you you you 

I think only of you, you you you now

Please love, Please love me, Please look at me

 

When you're so tired and facing hard times

When you're too lonely 

If I'm the person you look for 

I'll feel satisfied wit just that 

I'm okay with just that, oh baby alright 

 

Because of you you you 

I think only of you you you you now 

Please love me, Please love me, Please look at me 

Little by little, I'll get closer to you

Building up my courage, I'll tell you now 

I love you, I like you, I only need you 

 

When baekhyun entered the last part he use his sweet voice as he look right into Taeyeon eyes with smile on his handsome face and Everyone smile upon the moment and start claping with beat. 

 

Because of you you you 

I think only of you you you you now 

Please love me, Please love me, Please look at me ~ 

 

 

"He sing it for you Tae~ kyee.." Tiffany teased Taeyeon as she start to chuckled. "Aniyo~.." Taeyeon said and she just smile on it. Lowing her head down hinding her blush from everyone. 

 

 

"Indeed Man! You're awesome!" Kris said as he stood, clapping like the others too. "Yehet!" Sehun said. "Encore!hehehe" Tiffany said as she showing her eyesmile. "He's good right taeyeon?" Jessica teased taeyeon. "Ah? oh... Ah Nae. He is" Taeyeon replied in stutter way. "Wow. I didn't know that my soon brother in law good on singing. No wonder why my sister love him." Jonghyun said in big smile, making everyone laugh meanwhile Taeyeon cover her face with her both hands. Tried her best from blushing. "Well, I'm the one who teach him. That's why he good on sing." Kris jokes. "Buuuuu~!!" Jessica started and the other following her expect Jonghyun. "Don't worry Mr.Visual I will be here for you." Jonghyun said as he put his hand on Kris shoulder. "Thanks Mr.Handsome." Kris replied and both of them hugging while laughing. "Finally this Dump meet his lost older brother. Lol" Jessica said while making reaction and the others start to laughing. 

 

"Baby~Baby~Baby~~Oh~~~" Kris Sang suddenly making the others Laughing hardly. "What the " Jessica said as she wide her eyes seing his boyfriend broke the moment about Baekhyun singing for them before. 

 

"Yo Bring it up!" Jonghyun said in English as he stood. Dancing crazily with Kris. The girls start to laughing expect for Baekhyun. He just sigh. Because his mind stuck because of his parents. But still he keep his warm smile.

 

Taeyeon who watch him infront of her sitting silently. Make her wondering. "Why he look sad?" Taeyeon said on her mind as she take gulp from her coke. And Now it's Jonghyun who noticing on it. 

 

"Let's get some sleep. For Tomorrow." Tiffany said and everyone let out a heavy sigh. "I'm the one who should said that!" Jonghyun faked anger which it make Tiffany knock his head. "Oppa, Should thank me not mad with me!" 

 

"Just kidding!" Jonghyun said as he gave Tiffany a quick ugly smile. He want Tiffany laugh with it of course. 

 

After everyone entered cabin. Baekhyun just stayed at his seat. "Hey Bro. What's going on? Didn't wanna sleep huh?" Jonghyun asked as he took a seat next to Baekhyun. 

 

"I just did feel want to sleep right now, Hyung." Baekhyun lied which Jonghyun knew it. "Don't lie please." Jonghyun said as he poke baekhyun cheeks and laughing. "Haha.. Okay.. I had something on mind. Just that." 

 

"What is it? Mind to share it with me?" Jonghyun asked and changed his mood to serious one. "My parents." Baekhyun replied. 

 

"What's with your parents?" Jonghyun asked. "They want me to come back home." Baekhyun said honestly as he show jonghyun his phone. 

 

"Is your mom message you like this thing?"  "Nope. It's my Aunt Jie." Baekhyun replied with smile on his face. "Why must your aunt not your mom?" 

 

"There is nothing bad with it hyung plus my mom  not feels very well that time." Baekhyun lied because His parents never calling he trough his number phone. Instead their phone home. 

 

"Oh Okay." Jonghyun said as he nodded. "So wanna sleep now?" Jonghyun asked as he stood up. "Later, I will hyung" Baekhyun said. Showing his eyesmile to the older one.