♫ Chapter Seven 멜로디 으로 사랑

♫ Melody Of Love ♫

"What's wrong with my cousin actually? Did he thinks about his parents again?" Sehun mumbled as he let out a heavy sigh and drink his juice. "Wait. I think I have an Idea!" 

 

"Hey..Taeyeon!" Sehun called as he entered the kitchen. "Yes?" Taeyeon asked as she facing him, glad she finally done clean the  . 

"Can you gave this to Baekhyun?" Sehun asking for her help as he gave her a letter. "Okay" Taeyeon replied as she take the letter from sehun. "Step one!" Sehun said proudly as she secretly following Taeyeon behind. 


 

"He still at there." Taeyeon said on her mind as he walk toward baekhyun. "Baekhyun?" She called him. "Taeyeon? Ahh..Have a seat" Baekhyun said with polite. "Here. Sehun give you a letter" Taeyeon said as she handed it. "Sehun?" Baekhyun asked and Taeyeon nodded. 

 

Bacon! 

Haha man this is your sehunnie! Why you didn't smile after I'm came here huh? You hate me right? Hahah just Kidding. You won't hate. I just wanna say please don't think about your parents again man. If you keep thinking about them just because they didn't serve you in a normal way. Doesn't mean you have to wait for them! Insteed you need find your happiness! Man listen family it's maybe everything but If the time didn't let it so follow the time. If your parents didn't stay beside you , so you must didn't too! Easy right? Haha just wait when the time is right. After you parents knew what they do is wrong. I bet they will leave for money and love you. By the way the point is I saw the way you sing while smiling right into Taeyeon eyes. Hahaha Man I got it. You're so easy to catch, You love her right? Then Go Date! Plus don't forget to sleep! 

Xoxo Oh Sehun! 

 

As baekhyun finished riding it he smile brightly. "That pabo cousin haha!" Baekhyun thought. "Are you done?" Taeyeon asked. "Yup." Baekhyun said with his smile. 

 

"Taeyeon..Wanna join me hear this song?" Baekhyun asked as he handed her earphone. "Sure" Taeyeon replied and gladly take it. Both of them heart start beating uncontrolly. Smile to each other faking a friendly smile, inside it's a smile which has a lot of meanings. 

 

I Hope You Become My Lover

 

When the song start to play Taeyeon close her eyes, enjoying the melody.

 

"I love you Kim Taeyeon" Baekhyun said softly on his mind as he stare on Taeyeon side profile with smile. 

 

When he was about to close his eyes, Taeyeon head suddenly fall to his right shoulder. "She's sleeping?" Baekhyun said on his mind and chuckled. "Cute" He said as he Taeyeon hair and close his eyes. Not wanting Taeyeon to awake. 

 

Wind start to blowing , moon shinning brightly , the song keep playing and smile created on baekhyun faces. He touch his heart hearing it beat fasterly, and his smile become bright.  

 

Once Taeyeon open her eyes, her eyes become like fish ball. Finding Baekhyun who sleep silently with his angelic face that made Taeyeon heart beat fasterly. "Baekhyun?" She asked on her mind. 

 

When she was about to keep silent do not want makes Baekhyun's awake. Baekhyun suddenly let out a voice. "Mm..." and keep rubbing his eyes like kid. 

 

"Ohh..Good Morning Taeyeon" He said to her with smile. "Ah..Nae.." Taeyeon stutter. "Good morning" She said and stood up. "I go faster" Taeyeon said on even making eye contect with Baekhyun. 

 

As she on her way to the cabin. She smile. "Tae.." Tiffany called her as soon she entered. "Yes? Tif?" Taeyeon asked as she show her a awkward smile. "Why didn't you tell me that you sleep with him?" Tiffany asked as she laughs. 

 

"I just..." Taeyeon tries to finding answer but Tiffany cut her first. "Oh C'mon Tae. You love him." Tiffany said. "What? Me hmm?" Taeyeon asked in shocked making Tiffany brust into laughs. 

 

"What's going on?" Jessica asked as she walk toward them. "Uri Taeyeon just make her step" Tiffany replied and both of them laughing meanwhile Taeyeon just covering her face because of shy. 

 

"Aigoo~~" Jessica said and start to teased Taeyeon. "Just go date you both"

 

When Baekhyun's entered, the girls expect Taeyeon who still covering her face. "Good Morning Baekhyun~" Jessica said in joy. "Good Morning Jessica" Baekhyun replied. Tiffany just gave him her eyesmile and bow a little. 

 

"Appa has back already. But where's omma?" Taeyeon asked Jonghyun who styling his hair to new one. "I don't know" Jonghyun lied and continued what he just did before. "Oppa" Taeyeon called him but he replied with sorry. 


 

"Aish! Okay I give up!" Taeyeon said as she stood and fix her glasses. "Are you going to wear that bad glasses? Serious ! Wanna know you look really ugly with it." Jonghyun said as he laugh hardly making Taeyeon annoyed. She throw him a pillow which it make Jonghyun stop on his laughs. 


 

"Everyone ready?" Mr.Kim asked to the youngers. "Yes" They replied in chorus with polite. "Get in and make sure wear belt!"

 

"Hey Tae, I didn't see Auntie is back. Where's is she?" Tiffany asked as he sit between Jessica and Taeyeon. "Yeah..Me too" Jessica joined and Tiffany give her a high five. "I don't either you both" Taeyeon replied and both nodded at same time. 

 

As I sat comfortablely on the car enjoying the cold moist breeze blowing against my cheeks, a little smile appeared on my face. Moments between me and Baekhyun before across my mind makes me bright. 

 

"Jess, Look at Tae" Tiffany said as she pointed Taeyeon, who has smile brightly as she enjoying the outwindow scenery. "Hehe cute." Jessica said and both of them start laughing secretly because of Taeyeon.

 

"Baekhyun who just pulled his earphones out after he done enjoying listening music his prefer right now. Noticing Jessica and Tiffany laughing at back.  So he look at their directions just to found Taeyeon smiling brightly. "She must like the scenery now?" Baekhyun thought as he smile. 

 

When their already at their destination. Which the main point that beautiful place that filled with nature, diferent flowers, and Beautiful mountain that called "Hangyu Mountain". "It's Hangyu Mountain. Omg Gonna put it on my instagram" Sehun said in joy as run toward it and start taking photos of him with scenery. 

 

"I know Taeyeon will not aware if she came to this place. Can you guys help aunt preparing for Taeyeon birthday celebrate? It's her birthday now" Mrs.Kim said and everyone nodded. "Of course aunt" Tiffany said with her eyesmile. "So what's the plan Aunt?" Jessica asked. "As well. Someone need to company Taeyeon as she relaxing her self with this place. Everyone start to looked at Baekhyun in same which it make Mrs.Kim and Mr.Kim laughed. "I'm agree too" Mr.Kim said which it make everyone expect for Tiffany,Baekhyun,Mrs.Kim and Jonghyun. Since the others still didn't know Mr.Kim very well. For them Mr.Kim is fierce but the reality is not. 

 

As Baekhyun stand beside Taeyeon who closing her eyes, with small smile on her cute and beautiful face that can make every guy melt. Since she didn't wear her glasses and not even tie her hairs. Because she thinks there is no one will came to met her here.

 

As baekhyun saw her beside profile he can't help but this time it's was too close and now he can see Taeyeon beautiful side in deep. As he told his heart stop to beating. Taeyeon finally notice him. "Baekhyun?" Taeyeon said as she gasp. "Oh Nae. It's me." Baekhyun replied with friednly smile. 

 

"What are you doing here?" Taeyeon asked and this time she wear her glasses and tie her hair. "Well.. Just want to.." Baekhyun replied as he show her his awkward smile that makes Taeyeon laughed. "Nevermind then" Taeyeon said as her mind now crazily thingking about the moment they had before. "He saw real me now. What am I going to do?" Taeyeon said under her breath and Baekhyun can hear it. "Do what?" Baekhyun asked and smiled. 

 

"Ahh. Nothing hehe" Taeyeon weird replied which it make Baekhyun face become what-you-mean.

 

Taeyeon looked away, avoiding their eye contact. Baekhyun smiled. "Hey. Do you have something to tell me?" Baekhyun asked in teased way. "Hmm?" Taeyeon ask him back. "You know what we call secret" Baekhyun said as he grin. "Naa... Why I need to tell you when you already know? Plus it's not secret baekhyun.. Just It's me..A Nerd girl" Taeyeon said which it make baekhyun looked at her with smile on his face. "You know you look pretty oh not pretty but beautiful when you not being nerd way and of course everyone will agree with my word now. But I prefer to said that you're beautiful without being nerd way or normal people way. Just I like every way you do. You look beautiful" Baekhyun said honestly from his  heart. 

Taeyeon smile on her mind saying How's nice baekhyun word is it. She thankfully to him before smiling. "By the way, mind tell me the reason? I mean why you change." ask baekhyun. 

 

Taeyeon close her eyes. "It's because of my best friend" 

 

"I feel guilty for making her heart broken into milion pieces.... She love him so much so does me. But I keep it secret in my self even It's hurt me. He's nice, handsome and charming. Of course all girls will melt for him. He's loyal for her but because of me now he's heart divide into two. One for her and one for me. I make he confuss on love. I'm a bad person.. a bad best friend. I know she and he had been like each other for many years. But I keep telling my self not going to give up that easily. Caring over him more than she can do. Cheat on her and him. Saying she is having someone already to him even it's not REAL. Saying he is having someone already to her even it's not REAL. Liar! It's Me. I'm a useless friend for them. How could I mess their relationship and now asking for their forgiveness. I realise early that I need to stop and yes I did. Gladly, I stop liking him because I love my both best friend. But now he really in deep falling in love with me. I'm so fool for making this innocent guy or should I say my own best friend love a girl like me. Infront of her, he confess on me. Telling me how much he love me. That time I know I should be happy because a guy infront on me that I like finally love me. But no. I feel nothing , I feel nothing for him. 100% just nothing. I love him as my best friend for now. But not as a man for me. I didn't love him for that reason. I looked at his eyes. I can't blame him. He's innocent. Now She died because of me infront of my eyes and my heart like falling glass even I feel it more hurt when she told me that she's that it's not my mistake. FOOL! FOOL! I'm a FOOL! He's brother change from being nice to me to devil. He even almost killed me that when he know the reason. I tell him everything and yes of course he become crazy about it. He shouted on me telling me to get out from his house, his life and his younger sister. I feel bad for that. Everyday I keep go to her house and I don't care how devil her brother will do anything bad to me even kill me. Cause I know I deserve it even more. I should't life. I keep asking him about her and he won't let any word come from his word for that question. Day by day, I keep doing that. Until he tell me that he's younger sister already dead. I feel like this world full of black color. I cried hardly. That what I do. Useless right?. From that time I change my self even before I already think about it because every guy just put their eyes on me. Like who I am? A television that they to look for 24 hours? I hate it. and now I found the reason why I need to change and yes it's for my best friend. Chorong and Luhan.

 

After Taeyeon finished her words, She low her head down and tears start to falling uncontrolly on her face. Baekhyun hold her cheeks before locking his eyes on her. "Hey" He call her and she obeyed. 

 

"You not useless. bad, liar and devil." He said in soft voice with a handsome and cute smile on his face which it make Taeyeon feel better.  She smiled a littel for him but still tears won't stop falling. 

 

"Don't you should Hate me now? I mean you're already know my real self right. Who will love this  Kim Taeyeon that used to be a bad,useless, liar and d" She was about to said bad thing word for her self but suddenly Baekhyun press his lips on her pinky soft lips. He keep kissing her while his heart and mind saying waiting for Taeyeon to respone it. Her eyes just wide like owl before she put her arm around his neck, bringing him to closer with her. She close her both eyes and kissing him back. 

 

As both of them stop to catching some air. She low her head while blushing making Baekhyun smile cutely for her. He hold her hand and put it to his chest, where his heart was.

 

"I'm the one who going to love that Kim Taeyeon. She's not bad, she's not useless, She's not devil, She's not liar because She's know her self very well." 

 

With that, Taeyeon tears has falls again but this time it's happiness tears not pain. She hug him tightly and continue to crying on his embrace.