♫ Chapter One 멜로디 으로 사랑

♫ Melody Of Love ♫

[Story Pov]

7:00am, 

Taeyeon bind her hair then wearing her glasses. " Hwaiting Taeyeon! Today It's a New Start for New School & your new life" Taeyeon cheering herself.

 

Once she get out from her room. His brother pat her shoulder hardly makes she almost fall. She shouted angrily because of his brother sudden action. "Oppa! You Going To Pay That Back!!!!"  

 

"Oh Really? I don't think so. Hahahaha " Taeyeon older brother replied as he laughs.  She just ignored and goes to downstair after her older brother.

 

"Good Morning My Beautiful daughter and Handsome son" Mrs. Kim said towards her son and daughter like always. "Good Morning my gorgeous mom" Taeyeon brother said as he hug Mrs. Kim back.  

 

"Ewww . Mom ~ Jonghyun oppa not Handsome. You should say Ugly. It suit well to him." Taeyeon said while laughing like ajummah before she sat beside her dad. "And Ajummah it's for you"  Jonghyun replied towards taeyeon joke. Mr and Mrs Kim just brust into laughs watching their son and daughter action.

 

After a couple minutes. Everyone now look at taeyeon who look different than she used to be. "Tae . Why are you wearing glasses?" Taeyeon mom asked curiously.

 

"Oh . I almost forgot to say to mom,dad and " Taeyeon was about to continue her word but then she stop as she looked at Jonghyun. "Jonghyun oppa" Jonghyun  continue. "Oh sawrry I didn't noticed that oppa is here"  Taeyeon joked. " Oh really? It's okay because you too Shortie to notice oppa." 

 

"I want to acted as a new Taeyeon now. Well just at school.I want to be Nerd." Jonghyun almost choked so he gulp his orange juice then looked at his sister.  "Being NERD ??!! YA KIM TAEYEON Are you out of your mind?!!" He shouted to the younger one.

 

Other hand Mr. and Mrs. Kim just nodded as agreed for their daughter Kim Taeyeon decision. "I do this because I don't want my past happen at my new school again!

 

Jonghyun just speechless and try his best not going to cried thinking about his sister past. Desire he want to kill all boys who had falling for taeyeon that didn't respect her like other girls.

 

Jonghyun also admit that he even fallen for Taeyeon perfect faces and everything about Taeyeon. Her bright eyes, Her long black hair, Her voice, Her Aegyo, Her cutie Smile and her lovely characters . He still remember that all boys in Taeyeon class flirt with Taeyeon until one day ..................

 

Flashback

"I need to gave my sister umbrella first. Wait for me ." Jonghyun said to his bestfriends . Minho .  "Okay,By the way You have too. Since  it's summer now .getting hot here. Better gave her that umbrella. She need it more than us. Hurry Up" Minho said towards Jonghyun. "Thanks for understanding me bro told key,onew and Taemin that I will be at there after I meet my sister" Jonghyun said then rush to Library. Taeyeon favorite place.

 

Taeyeon heard the library door had been closed . "Who's there ? Jonghyun oppa . Is that you ? "She asked. But no  replied . Suddenly there is guys walked towards her. She didn't mind so she just smile like always towards them since the guys is her classmate.

 

"What do you want Wooyoung ?" Taeyeon asked wooyoung who stand in front of her with his bestfriends at back. "You" Wooyoung replied then hug Taeyeon tightly. "Let me Go!!" Taeyeon shouted as she can then kick wooyoung legs making he fall into the floor.  

 

Taeyeon run away from them but when she was about going to open the door . It get stuck  "Guys .Catch her now !!" Wooyoung told to his bestfriends after Taeyeon running. "Help Me !!! Anyone !! Jonghyun Oppa !!! Help Me !!! Taeyeon shouted while crying. Knocking the library doors with all her best.

 

"No One can't help you expect me, Taeyeon " Wooyoung said then hug taeyeon while trying to kiss Taeyeon lips .But he can't since Taeyeon keep pushing his chest hardly. It's make wooyoung got mad so he slap her then push Taeyeon hardly making she feels weak.

Without wasting any time Wooyoung try to open Taeyeon button uniform school but Jonghyun just punched his faces makes he painly. "Don't You Ever Put your Hand to my sister !!!" Jonghyun said angrily while hitting Wooyoung hardly. Thanks to Minho wooyoung can live now . If not he might already DEAD because of Jonghyun . "Jonghyun . Stop ! You might get arrested. It will make he get killed if you continue hitting him" . 

 

Jonghyun and Minho waiting for Mr and Mrs Kim at Hospital instead waiting for Taeyeon to wake. "I'm a bad brother for my sister" Jonghyun sobbing making Minho feels pity to him. "Bro. You not bad brother  I bet you. Taeyeon must be agree with me right now."  He said while giving his big smile to Jonghyun .

 

"No, You didn't understand Minho .She is precious girl . She never get touch by any guy. I already promise to her " Jonghyun said sadly.

 

"Bro . Wanna know my thought about your sister ? " Minho asked Jonghyun . Jonghyun just nodded weakly then waiting for Minho to speak out . "She is  kindest woman I ever meet. Trust me . Taeyeon it's going to be okay . I promise to you that I will NEVER talk about what happen . Seing her like that . Make me want to protect her too for my bestfriend"

 

Jonghyun can't help but feels thankful to have a bestfriend like Minho .

 

A couple minutes later .. "Jonghyun , Where is Taeyeon " Mrs Kim  asking his son with many question . What happen to his sister? How it happen? Is it Taeyeon okay now? Even it's hard for Mrs kim but She trust his son do his best for protecting her sister Taeyeon .

 

Almost for a couple hours Kim family also Minho waiting for Taeyeon to conscious  . "Where Am I ?" Taeyeon asked weakly . "Hospital .. honey" Mr. Kim replied towards his daughter who look weakless now. Taeyeon just make how-can-i-at-here face . But After Taeyeon saw Jonghyun and Minho at there . She remember what happen . " AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! " Taeyeon shouted while hugging her mom tightly while crying . Mom I HATE GUYS !!!!! I Don't want to be myself again !!! Help Me . Taeyeon keep crying letting everthing inside her sad side . 

 

End of  Flashback 

 

Oppa will protect you. Taeyeon~ah . Jonghyun said toward his self.

 

Like always . Baekhyun daily lifes will awake by his maid. Even he feels sad and disspointed towards his parents . He just let it by silent his self and listen to them.

 

"Good Morning Aunt Jie ~ ~~ You look beautiful Day by Day " Baekhyun praise his maid like always. " Aigoo Baekhyun, Really ? Gomawo~~. By the way, You're handsome guy too" Aunt Jie said with smile while prepare brakefast for Baekhyun.

 

He smiled to his maid but for he, his maid not like maid but Aunt or maybe as one of his family . Since Aunt Jie being Maid for Byun family almost for 20 years.

 

"Aunt , I know I'am Handsome everytime " Baekhyun joked make Aunt Jie laughing .

 

"Eat well and study indeed!  Don't late to get home . Okay ?"  His maid said.

 

"Nae . I promise." Baekhyun said while giving his eyesmile to his maid. Baekhyun wave to his maid then goes to outside . Since his house is large and spacious inside so he run not wanna letting his driver waiting for he so long.  

 

"Hye Uncle Mike . Baekhyun said towards his driver. " Oh Hye Baekhyun . Ready to go ?"  "Yaha !! I'm ready uncle !! Let's go to school :) . Baekhyun replied then get inside the car. But he always sit infront with his driver next to him.

 

After arrived at HighSchool .Baekhyun's wave to his driver then goes to Hongdae highschool .It's the popular highschool at the town.  

 

When baekhyun's was about to open his locker suddenly there is a girl accidentally bump him . "Sorry . I didn't see you. Sorry" The girl appologive towards baekhyun sincerely. He smiled then helped the girl collect her books that fall instead watching all the books that writen the owner named.

 

"Here" Baekhyun gave the other books that belong to the girl. "Anywhere ,Are you alright ?" Baekhyun's asked her . "Yeah-h I'm Ok-ay . Thanks" She said before excuse .  

 

"Cute girl by the way I like her name too .. Kim Taeyeon  " Baekhyun said to his self while smiling .

 

Baekhyun just went to his class called 1 - 5 then sit to his seat . Since he's the one who didn't had patner to sit next to .

 

All girls at his class looking at Baekhyun's like they used to be. While Baekhyun's just give them polite smile already making them goes crazy for him.

 

Once Mrs. Hyo came to the class . Everyone stood . "Class today we have a new Student " Mrs. Hyo said to 1 - 5 students . Everyone paying attention then Mrs. Hyo finally told to the new student to come in and introduce her self. "He--llo I'am Kim Taeyeon. Just call me Taeyeon " Taeyeon said as she bow politely.

 

Baekhyun who still didn't pay attention because busy reading books. Get shock after Mrs Hyo half shouted towards him . " Byun Baekhyun !!! ". Yes ? Baekhyun's said shocked way to Mrs. Hyo . "Taeyeon will sit next to you from now . Since you the one who still didn't had patner to sit with " Mrs Hyo explain baekhyun while Taeyeon wide her eyes. With a guy ? But I scared with a guy . She said to her self secretly without anyone can't hear it.

 

Baekhyun broke the silent between he and taeyeon . "So We meet before .Remember me ?" Baekhyun asked with his eyesmile. He keep eyeing on her until Taeyeon replied his question before. "Yup. I do remember you." Taeyeon said while fixing her glasses . "Glad . Hehe . I'm Baekhyun . Byun Baekhyun ." Baekhyun introduce his self . Taeyeon can't help but replied it because it's called rude if she didn't replied him.  "I'm Kim Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon" . He smiled towards Taeyeon ." You got a cute name . Lucky ! I love your name .Tae-yeon~ . Baekhyun said sincerely to Taeyeon with his eyesmile . Taeyeon just faking her smile while saying . "O--h T--hanks t--hen " He knew that she still feels awkwards with him so he desire to get close with her . 

 

When Taeyeon searching for a sit at canteen. Each Table full of students groups expect one table and it's baekhyun. She feels weird at first knowing baekhyun just sit alone. But she noticed that all girls right now paying attention to Baekhyun by watching him . She just ignored it brave her self  walk towards Baekhyun. "Can I sit here ? " She asked him as she knocked the table. Baekhyun repeal his MP3 from his ears and looked up at taeyeon. "Yup . You can" He said while smiling at Taeyeon.

 

"Gomawo" She said then sat infront of Baekhyun. Baekhyun keep looking at Taeyeon who reading a books politely while listening a song with her MP3 . He knocked the table like taeyeon did before "So .. Hmm ... Tae-yeon. You love reading too and listening music at the same time? Baekhyun asked taeyeon while smiling for her. Making taeyeon repeal her mp3 too."Yes .. Btw you too" Taeyeon replied towards Baekhyun while pointed at Baekhyun MP3 and book.

 

Baekhyun rub his back neck and said . "Yeah I like listening music through my MP3 a lot" He said with smile . What's wrong with this guy ? Didn't he know that I'm already wearing this bad glasses . Even tie my hair in pony style . Did he blind ? He pretty handsome so he must be popular . Yup I'm sure! All girls looked at him everytime . But why he talk with a girl like me ? I'AM NERD now . Taeyeon thinks.

 

When taeyeon was about going to stood . Baekhyun asked her curiously . "Where are you going ?"   "Oh, I'm going to Library" She said then leave he .

 

"Wait !! Taeyeon !" Baekhyun running towards Taeyeon . "Baekhyun ? What's wrong ? " Taeyeon asked he . He just let out sigh cathing air to breath normally and said  "I want to go library too"  "Ah.. Okay.Let's go together then" Taeyeon said towards baekhyun. But then she stoped their walk and looked at him then handed her bottle to he.  "Baekhyun, Here. Drink it" Taeyeon said.  

 

"Thanks" Baekhyun quicly grab it then drink it. " Thank you . I really need it" Baekhyun said with a cute smile then give Taeyeon bottle back . "Anywhere sorry If I take it from you fasterly .Really sorry" He said to her.  "It's Okay . I know you need it more than me . Since you running before"  Taeyeon said then excuse . Baekhyun smile become more wide . "He such a nice girl" . Baekhyun said to his self while rub his back neck . 

 

Taeyeon packing her things before went to home . While baekhyun did the same things too . "Taeyeon . Annyoung . See you tomorrow " Baekhyun said towards taeyeon at the school gate while waving at her .Taeyeon just nod with reassured . Jonghyun who watch it from far keeping his eyes on Baekhyun action towards Taeyeon .

 

When Taeyeon sit beside Jonghyun . "What's wrong oppa ? " . "He is a guy , Tae." Jonghyun said to Taeyeon with I'am-right face . "Ah .. Don't Mind about he.  " Taeyeon said while showing her bright smile to her one and only oppa .Jonghyun just nodded agreely with Taeyeon .

 

"He must a good guy , right ? "Jonghyun asked her making Taeyeon become blank now. "Yup . I think so.. since he keep talking with me" Taeyeon said happily . " Oppa, I still look Nerd right now right ? " She asked her brother who paying attention to road .

 

"Lol . Yup You're totally . I hope he won't know that you're beautiful in reality . If he saw your faces in reality . I bet he must pass out already. Poor him  haha" Jonghyun sister making taeyeon pout. "Oppa !! " Taeyeon half shouted and hit jonghyun arm . "Ara-ara Just joke" Jonghyun said towards her sis .

 

"Anywhere . what that guy name then ?" Jonghyun asked curiously . "Byun ...." Taeyeon try to remember it . " Byun what ? " Ah ! His name is Byun Baekhyun" She said while smiling . "Wait , Wait , Wait Why are you smiling ? You like him ?" Jonghyun said while rufl taeyeon hair . "AISH !!!!" Taeyeon glared at him. " Byun Baekhyun . I'm count on you  !" Jonghyun said toward his self without taeyeon noticed.

 

Now,They arrived at they home. Taeyeon goes to meet her mom who busy gardening at backyard. When taeyeon was about to hug her mom suddenly Jonghyun running after her then hug back mrs kim and said "Mom ~~ "  "Oppa !! aish jinja nappuen" Taeyeon said while pouting .

 

"Aigoo my lovely daughter come her " Mrs Kim said then hugging Taeyeon . "Mom She not Taeyeon !! see !! " Jonghyun joked around . "Pabo !! " Taeyeon said while hitting Jonghyun arm.

 

"Omma I need to go to change my uniform now"   " Okay. Palli and goes to downstair for hi-tea" Her mom said before smiled. "Nae Omma" Taeyeon close her door and goes to mirror . "Ugly Kim Taeyeon" . Taeyeon said then smiled to the mirror .

 

When she remember about  Baekhyun's . "He is nice guy . Totally ... Nice guy" Taeyeon suddenly feels her check red like tomato so she rush to toilet while touching her both cheeks .

 

"Taeyeon. Mom said you need to join hi-tea now" Jonghyun said while knocking Taeyeon door playfully . "I'm Coming ~~~" Taeyeon open her door while entrained  her hair with towel . When Taeyeon just a couple inced infront Jonghyun face.

 

He smiled and said "Now it's Taeyeon . My lovely sister " Jonghyun said with smile then laugh while he start to rufl her hair again . "This oppa really --- !!! " Taeyeon run to chase Jonghyun.

 

" Mom ! Mom ! Help me ! Beautiful girl ever exist right now want to catch me !. Jonghyun shouted playfully while laughing hardly .

 

"Jonghyun , Taeyeon come here sit now ." Mrs Kim told to her daughter and son. Both of them sit with their mom . "Mom did you know. There is a guy like taeyeon. I think Taeyeon like he too . Jonghyun start to making funny . "Since when i said I like him ? " Taeyeon said then gave him playful glared . Jonghyun just keep smiled over it. 

 

"Taeyeon~Ah !!" A girl shouted from taeyeon back making her stoped. Taeyeon farcing her back to see the person who just shouted her name that seem familiar.

 

"Tiffany ?!!!! " Taeyeon hug tiffany as they reach at the school gate . "I miss you" She told tiffany with sulk pout  . "Miss you too my bestie" Tiffany said with her eyesmile while hugging taeyeon. "Anywhere I almost didn't noticed that you , since you now already --- When tiffany was about to continue her sentences  taeyeon suddenly cut her "NERD ? " Taeyeon said then chuckled. " Mianhae ... I didn't mean . Tiffany said in appologize way.

 

"It's okay Fany~ah. Anywhere I think Nerd it suit with me See all boys now looking at you only " Taeyeon said towards tiffany with a smiled . "Just ignore them" Tiffany said while acted diva then they both burst into laughs . "By the way, Fany~ah. Where have you been? Why you didn't goes to school yesterday ? You know I need you right ?. Seriously, I don't want to make friends since this school still awkward for me." Taeyeon explain everything happen  to her yesterday to tiffany include what happen between she and once guy named byun baekhyun.

 

" Wait ! Wait ! Did you say that guy name Byun Baekhyun ? Are you out of your mind tae ? You said that you annoyed with him because he always talked with you !! ??? Taeyeon !!  Did you know that he's the most prefect guy at this highschool ? Can't you noticed it ? All girl crazy about him" Tiffany said with unbelieveable face . " Well ...... I noticed it . All girls always look at him everywhere he been . " Taeyeon said honestly .

 

"Taeyeon~ah I'm jealous with you hehe. Yes Baekhyun is nice guy and everyone knew it . He never ignored everyone that's why everyone loves him a lot "  "But Tifffany , Are you sure everyone love him ? Include boys? " Taeyeon chuckled then continue her sentences "He always alone. Lol"  

 

" Taeyeon it's not funny !  Tiffany said with i-don't-think face then continue her sentences "All boys want to be his bestfriends. He a nice remember ? About Alone. Yup he used to be because it's his fact already . Everyone in this school knew it" Tiffany said honestly towards taeyeon . "Good now we talk about a guy. Let's stop here tiffany . I want to goes to the library now" Taeyeon excuse then goes to library. 

 

"Hmm which one should I read " Taeyeon said to her self while searching for a book she prefer to read this time . "Gotcha !" She said cutely but when she was about going to take out the book from that big racks . It's kinda hard.

 

"Sorry Miss but I want to read this book . Suddeny a guy said with polite from the next side but with a chuckled . "Oh .. Sorry .. I --- " She gut cut when baekhyun suddenly talk . "Taeyeon ?" Baekhyun said with a do-not-believe face . Taeyeon wide her eyes then said "Baekhyun ?" .

 

Without wasting time Baekhyun goes to next side to meet Taeyeon . "Here .You read this first"  Baekhyun said towards Taeyeon with his innocent smile . "Oh-h Nae . Okay then. Gomawo"  Taeyeon said with nod. "What's wrong with me ? I didn't even a weeks have been at this school but now there is a guy talked with me and I didn't ignore him . Calm down Kim taeyeon" She said to her self . Taeyeon take a look to see her face at mirror then fixed her glasses before sit . "Can I sit ? " She asked a guy that she already know . "Why not  " Baekhyun said while giving his eyesmile towards Taeyeon . " Anywhere this library table not belong to me . So yeahh you can ".

 

Baekhyun tried to make joke for taeyeon . But it goes awkwards for them both . Other hand Taeyeon can't help but smiled with Baekhyun  not funny joke for her . "Sorry . I just want joke around but it's not funny right ? " He asked her with a awkward smile . " It's okay . I think it's funny after you said sorry " She said to he then start to giggles . " Ah .. Okay . Haha " Baekhyun said awkwardly with laugh . " Cute guy " Taeyeon thougth when she saw Baekhyun awkward action .  " The H*ck ?? Why did I say he is cute ? No No Tae ! You can't think about a guy " Taeyeon said to herself without baekhyun noticed since she talk in low tone . 

 


" Baekhyun ! " Kris said then hit baekhyun shoulder . Making baek goes to pay attention with him not at the book again . " What , Kris ? " He asked kris . " Well . Wanna play basketball ? " Kris asked . " I don't want for today " Baekhyun said then smiled to kris . "Suit your self then Man. I need to go now . Bye " Kris said towards baekhyun .

 

"Sorry If it noisy " Baekhyun apoligize sincerely since Kris voice it's tough enough to make taeyeon heard it . " It's Okay " Taeyeon said with smile. " By the way here I'm Done reading this book already" See you at class . Bye " Taeyeon excuse with smile . " Wait taeyeon ! " Baekhyun called her name . "Yes ?" She asked . " there is still have 20 minutes again to spend . It's breaks time" He said towards taeyeon. 

 

"Oh I didn't goes to class earlier . I just want to goes somewhere . " She said then left him . "Where she going to go huh..?" He thought then run to chase taeyeon . But is he late already  because there is no Taeyeon sight again . But he didn't give up so he decide to search her at outside school . It almost take 15 minutes to finding Taeyeon since the highschool it's too big .  

 

A couple minutes laters  "Finally. Found her!" He said gladly founding taeyeon who sit at the seat under the tree while  reading a book and listening music trough her MP3. When he was about to walk towards her . He goes speechless and stopped his step. Hearing Taeyeon voice singing calmly while closing her eyes after she put her book beside her. "Her voice. So beautiful" . Baekhyun said with a bright smile while hearing taeyeon sing with his eyes close enjoying it.

 

 


So Here The First Chapter ! ^^