Miss Trouble

My Boyfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Did she pee and was about to pull up her underwear and shorts when I opened the door? My face abruptly flushed red. She gazed back at me uninterestedly, then went back to business, pulling her clothing up as if no one was looking. I took a step back and closed the door from the outside. Tilting my head in disbelief, I asked myself why she didn’t lock the door, even though the answer was obvious, that she must have been too drunk and thought she did.

 

As I was about to go into another vacant stall, I heard a loud sound from where she was. Worried, I quickly turned around and pushed her door open. The next thing I knew, she was about to fall, but I caught her in my arms. She was so drunk, so wasted. I helped her stand up by slightly pinning her against the divider. My heart felt like it was struck by lightning when I saw her miserable eyes. She seemed so down, so shattered, and so weak. The smudges of the worn-out mascara and eyeliner were scattered all the way down to her cheekbones.

 

“Why were you crying?” I sympathetically asked, facing her and holding her by her waist using one arm. I dug my free hand in my purse, looking for my handkerchief. As soon as I found it, I ran it over the dried tears on her moist cheeks, removing the black stains. I loved how her body was so close to mine. I could feel her breath brushing against my lips, and it sent shivers down my spine.

 

She looked away and said in a nearly whispering tone, “Get away from me.”

 

Before I could answer, I heard a voice from the other side of the door calling out her name. “Jessica, are you in there?”

 

It must be one of her friends, of course. I glanced at Jessica and noticed the anxiety building up in . What’s she so concerned about? Right when I finished the question in my mind, my jaw dropped, realizing she was fearful because her friend would probably think she was doing something nasty inside this cubicle once she saw me. Just like her, anxiety built up in my throat in an instant.

 

What the hell. We'll get caught, and people will think we're making out in the restroom. How embarrassing is that? The annoying part is we're not even doing anything. How I wish we were really making out or whatever, but we're not. Ah, I'm going crazy. Should I kiss her so the embarrassment will be a little worth it? Will she pull back once I kiss her here? Cut it, Tiffany. Focus. This is not the time to be thinking about stuff like that!

 

“, what should we do now?” Biting the side of my curled forefinger, I asked as my foot scarcely tapped the floor. She only shrugged, wearing a troubled face.

 

Just when I thought that was the worst that could ever happen, I heard Sunny’s voice calling out. “Tiffany, aren’t you done yet?” That was it, my world was destined to be doomed.

 

Jessica and I remained silent, eavesdropping. Her friend politely told Sunny, “There’s only one occupied cubicle now. I think that’s my friend in there, not yours.”

 

Sunny responded with, “No, I’m pretty sure my friend is in there. She came here not even three minutes ago.” Hearing their laid-back discussion, I couldn’t help my legs but tremble. I bet Jessica was feeling the same way. I mean, in this kind of situation, who wouldn’t?

 

Maybe planning to end the conversation outside, Jessica tried to speak, but I covered with my hand. I shook my head, signaling her no. Her eyebrows vaguely crumpled as her lips pouted in accordance. Not only is she hot, but she is also cute at times. She tried to get off my grip, and unfortunately, it only made everything worse. Incapable of balancing herself, she tripped over and accidentally hit her arm against the door, producing a disturbing sound that caused the voices outside to come to a halt.

 

We stared at each other with our eyes opened extra wide. I had to act quickly. “Sunny, it’s me. I’m alright and will be done in a bit.” I pulled Jessica’s arm and gestured her to park herself on the toilet seat at the moment, which she didn’t hesitate to obey.

 

I fretfully stared at her as she gave me a reassuring nod. Taking a deep breath, I unclasped the door, not as wide and shot Sunny a beam. “I’m done.” On the other hand, Jessica’s friend was dead confused, and might be wondering where her friend was, so I added, “I suppose you’re looking for your friend who’s wearing a crop top?” She nodded in response. “I saw her. She went out not even a minute ago.”

 

After hearing the lie I spat, her face drew that “oh, I see” expression. Unexpectedly, she retorted, “You’re the one who attacked her a while ago, aren’t you? Are you sure she already went out, or did you kill her somewhere?”

 

Stunned, my face wrinkled in disbelief and humiliation at the same time. I didn’t manage to say anything. She must have perceived there wasn’t anything coming out from my mouth anytime soon because she shifted. “I was kidding,” and walked out.

 

Whoa, what’s that about? Something is so wrong with her. I turned my attention to Sunny, who was looking straight at me. “Let’s go,” I smiled.

 

She smiled back and said, “Just a second. I have to pee as well.”

 

My chest exploded, okay not literally but something like that, when she brushed past me, heading to the cubicle I had just come from. I didn’t know where I learned my moves, but my reflexes kicked in fast like a ninja and I blocked the door, startling her. Both of my arms were wrapped on the outer side of the door, as if I could have hugged it if possible. “There’s a spider in here. I swear!” I lied, my voice sounding like a siren. “It’s huge,” and my hands illustrated the size of the imaginary spider.

 

“Spider? Are you sure it’s not a bear you saw there? Because what your hands are demonstrating is a bit—too much.” Looking at me blankly, she was starting to question my intelligence.

 

“You don’t believe me? Then go in! Have your,” I paused and pointed at her private area using both my eyes and index finger, “bitten by the spider.” I challenged her. “I’ll go back to the table,” I added and confidently walked away to deceive her, of course. Even though I was walking so self-assuredly on the outside, my muscles and tissues were shivering in fright, praying she would not go in there.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter