Miss Horrible

My Boyfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Four in the afternoon, I was with Krystal in their mansion.

 

Where the hell does this family get all their money? I couldn’t help but muse, seeing there were a number of sophisticated mansions adjacent to each other. One owned by Krystal’s mom, another one owned by Jessica’s mom, and the rest owned by other families like Jason’s parents.

 

Speaking of Jason, he was busy working in the restaurant in the meantime. As for Jessica, I haven’t seen her around all day long.

 

Upon approaching the hall, Krystal saw her mom and swiftly introduced me. The lady was one of the sweetest moms I had ever met, and she even invited me to join dinner later. It was so unlike Jessica’s mom, who had that evil aura. The latter’s presence could make anyone want to jump off a bridge.

 

Sitting cross-legged on Krystal’s bed, I asked, “What exactly are we plotting?” watching her draw something that looked like a floor plan on a whiteboard.

 

She was next to me when she suddenly closed the gap between us and positioned her lips an inch away from mine. My eyes widened. I gulped in shock. She beamed deviously and whispered, “A kiss of revenge,” almost touching my lips.

 

I was caught off guard. “What are you—” I inquired, backing off.

 

“Jessica’s future girlfriend sure is cute,” she laughed. “I’m actually plotting a setup so you can do whatever you want to her. Mess with her and stuff like that,” she confidently said before going back to business.

 

My face whipped to the side in surprise. “You’re out of your mind. If it’s , then it’s not revenge. She will end up liking it.” I was technically correct based on how thirsty she was acting yesterday.

 

Confused, she scratched the back of her head. “What should we do then? Should we make her jealous? That one works like a charm,” she suggested, and I swore my eyes lit up at the idea.

 

“Maybe. I can seek help from Jason.”

 

“I don’t think he will be very pleased to know the truth. That guy obviously likes you badly, and you may accidentally build his hopes up if you use him.” Oh, she was right.

 

But I know no one else here but him. Well, not until I realized I was talking to Krystal.

 

Wait, no, I’m not considering that at all.

 

“You’re right. That’s a shame. We need an alternative plan,” I calmly commented as I rested my back against the bed.

 

She rested her back next to me. “I can ask Lay for help.”

 

Where did I hear that name again? Oh, right—the guy I was looking at back when Jessica and I were on the beach. Perfect. 

 

“Sounds like a plan to me. But what do I do with that guy?”

 

“Nothing. You shouldn’t make yourself look desperate in front of Jessica. Let Lay do the flirting.” She seriously noted, showing me a thumbs up.

 

 

After the peaceful dinner I had with Krystal and her mom, I went back to the inn. That made me wonder why Jessica was staying in the quarter when their mansion was just a few minutes away.

 

Why am I even thinking about that annoying girl?

 

It was eight in the evening when I stepped out of the elevator. In the process of walking to my designated place, I noticed Jessica’s door a bit yanked away from the frame, much like last night, as I could remember. Had she been drinking again? Curiosity never wanted to leave me. I slightly pushed the door open using a hand, and to my unfortunate surprise, she was in bed with the blonde girl yet again.

 

“Mom—” Jessica spat in shock then paused to glare, past realizing it was just me. “Oh, it’s just you.”

 

“What are you still looking at?” Blondie slightly yelled, indirectly telling me to leave.

 

Weirdly, it wasn’t like they were really having . They were just lying next to each other with a sheet covering their bodies. Maybe they just finished doing each other. I didn’t know what to say or do. I commanded both my legs to start walking out, but they weren’t paying attention.

 

Jessica was questioningly eyeing me when blondie exasperatedly said, “Jesus Christ, get lost.”

 

My mouth reacted instantaneously. “Maybe you’re the one who should get lost. You smell like a rotten fish.” Yeah, ill-mannered move, but I was glad it got through her nerves.

 

“And you smell like a rotten dead fish.” She irritably retorted, clenching her fists.

 

“You smell like—well, um—your hair is disgusting. You look like you haven’t had a bath for a week already.”

 

“Will you two shut the hell up?” Jessica angrily barged in. Both our facades turned to her, eyebrows scrunched at her sudden outburst.

 

She was unfair. She was glaring at me as if everything was solely my fault when it literally takes two to tango. She abruptly stood off the bed, her body visible to my eyes. I had seen that countless times before, so there wasn’t anything to hide, and she knew it. That was the first time I had seen her wearing nothing without me feeling lust though. Instead, I felt my blood boil.

 

She bitterly commanded, “Please, Tiffany. Just get out.”

 

“Alright, .” My hoarse voice faltered and silenced at the last word. What I said wasn’t right, and I knew it. But I had to just in case she would give me the explanation I was longing to hear for a while now.

 

She’s nothing but a notorious ert, making “gorgeous beyond belief” an understatement. Why did I even let myself fall for her? I should have seen this coming. Why didn't I realize it earlier, when every time we met, all we did was have ?

 

Apparently, she was taken aback. Her physique erected, and her face was full of anger and fear. “What?!”

 

I gathered all my guts to speak louder and more poised. “I said .”

 

Before she could say anything, the other girl cut through. “I’m out of here, Jess. Call me when your drama’s over.” With that, she started to walk away.

 

In the process, Jessica grabbed her arm and frantically spat, “No, stay here.” Blondie shook her head disapprovingly, so she continued. “I’m paying you, so don’t walk away from me.”

 

“, man. We’ve been here for an hour already, yet she isn’t coming. I have another business to deal with,” she explained briefly while picking up her clothes.

 

Confused as hell, my eyes flicked to one side as I was internally debating. “Who isn’t coming? How many girls do you have, for ’s sake, Jessica?”

 

The other girl walked out the door, fully clothed. Jessica furiously looked straight into my eyes and said, “I’m not a .”

 

“Right, and Ellen DeGeneres isn’t gay,” I stated sarcastically before shooting her a skeptical smile.

 

She didn’t seem to be in the mood for more arguments, so she dismissed, “Just get out, Tiffany.”

 

“Alright, .” I retorted, turning my back.

 

Not even a second later, she crossed me and slapped me hard. It felt like I had been smacked in the face by a passing train, the force creating a loud echo in the room. “How many times do I need to tell you I’m not a ?”

 

I hopelessly gazed at her. “You are, Jessica. You have me, Taeyeon back in Seoul, that blondie, and now you’re waiting for another one to come in, right?” My words came out almost struggling, as if I needed to remind myself of the painful reality that I was just a toy to her.

 

Tears started to form in each corner of her eyes, making her face a bit red. “And you’re not a ? What are you then, after throwing yourself at me with no strings attached?”

 

“If your definition of a is giving myself to someone who treats me poorly, then yes, I am a .” I couldn’t help it, I chuckled humorlessly. “Sure w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter