Miss Naughty

My Boyfriend's Girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author’s Note: Hi, everyone. How have you been lately? It has been four months since I started this story, and I’m very grateful to have all your subs, comments, and especially the upvotes. Thank you, surfers.

 

 

Last night’s party was a blast.

 

There were a few bands that played, and the grandchildren’s performances were rad. Not to mention, I video-taped my girlfriend’s recital.

 

Ah, I just can’t help but fall deeper for her. Everything she’s doing seems so perfect to me.

 

It was nine in the morning when I fluttered my eyes open. I was surprised, not from waking up late, but seeing no Jessica by my side. I could perfectly recall how we were cuddling and having se—oops, last night. Hm, where did she go this early? I kept musing until I saw a sticky note resting over the nightstand.

 

“Good morning, beautiful. I went to Krystal’s place to say goodbye. We’re going back to Seoul later, just in case you’ve forgotten. See you later. I love you. — Your girlfriend, J”

 

, smiling idiot-like so early, huh, Tiffany. How dare she make me feel like this? I laughed to myself before I hopped into the bathroom. Hurriedly, I made quick fixes to appear presentable. Jessica didn’t say, but I planned on going to Krystal’s place to say goodbye to her as well. Sure enough, I wanted to thank her for all the sabotage—I mean, help, she gave me. Okay fine, I was hoping to see Jessica there too. She was like a magnet I couldn’t stand living away from.

 

A few glances over the mirror later, I found myself in front of Krystal’s mansion, ready to press the doorbell. When I did, it was her mom who popped out from the inside. “Hi, Tiffany. They’re upstairs. Come in,” she abruptly informed while shooting me an ever-so-sweet smile.

 

“Thanks. Pardon the intrusion,” I courteously bowed and smiled back before sauntering inside. As soon as I made my way towards the staircase, I heard Jessica and her sister giggling cutely, which did nothing but boost the excitement I was feeling.

 

My hand resting over the knob, I was about to unlatch the door when I heard Jessica say, “Since I’ve done horrible things to Tiffany the past few days, I’m thinking of a surprise for her. I’m not very much familiar with what she likes yet. What do you think I should do?” The question was impassively directed to Krystal.

 

Accordingly, my hand retracted off the knob, not wanting to interrupt their conversation.

 

“Maybe you can get her into fine dining or something, just like couples in movies do,” the younger girl suggested. Hm, that could be an idea.

 

“Isn’t that too cliché?”

 

“Who cares? As long as you’re together, everything will be fine.”

 

That’s right, Krystal. Tell her to bring me into fine dining just like how a good person should treat her girlfriend. Just then, I realized cheering inside my mind wouldn’t change anything.

 

They talked about the same thing over and over until Jessica agreed. I waited for them to spend a bit of time with their new topic before I knocked on the door. Footsteps were heard nearing, then Krystal cracked the door open. “Tiffany.” She excitedly squealed. “Jess, your girlfriend is here.” She half-yelled, emphasizing the GF word.

 

I tilted my head to one side, peeping over Jessica, who I soon found sitting on the bed, smiling at me. “Come here,” she stretched an arm out to invite me. Walking past Krystal, I gladly strolled towards Jessica and held her hand. “Wet hair, huh. You already took your bath. Let me smell you,” she fired in a warning manner before she dragged me closer to her physique and sniffed my hair.

 

Right then, Krystal’s mocking cackle echoed through the room. “What the hell, Jess. Is she your girlfriend or your daughter? You’re treating her like your child.” She teasingly laughed, holding onto her stomach.

 

“Shut up. She loves it,” Jessica could only muster as she continued, “Right, Tiffany?” In response, I stared at her blankly, not knowing what to say as I was drinking in amusement.

 

“You’re polluting my room with gayness,” Krystal shook her head to the sides. She even sprayed alcohol everywhere to give emphasis on her goodhearted taunt.

 

That joke was indeed funny, though. I even laughed like I had been tickled by ten fingers. I wanted to keep up with the fun, but Jessica’s ears were already shooting fire so I spoke. “Anyway, I just dropped by to say goodbye and thanks for everything.” I gave her my heartwarming eye-smiles.

 

“Ah, don’t mention it. Come here, give me a hug.” Both her hands went to her face, and she purposely sniffed, pretentiously crying.

 

I stood off the bed and walked to her. As soon as I wrapped my arms around her, Jessica’s piercing voice cut through. “Okay, that’s enough. Don’t hug too much.”

 

Krystal and I chuckled. “Goodbye, Tiffany. Don’t get too close to other guys. My jealous sister might end up ripping people’s throats.”

 

“Hey, I heard that.” Jessica barged in again. Giving up wasn’t in her vocabulary.

 

Krystal playfully rolled her eyes. “Take good care of that brat,” she whispered in my ear. She was shy to show how much she cared for her sister.

 

“I will,” I reassured as I let go of her and waved my farewell.

 

 

At lunch, we ate at the restaurant with Jason. Fortunately, he said he wasn’t going back to Seoul yet but the next day. That meant I could sit beside Jessica in the car again, just like when we got here.

 

It was three in the afternoon when the driver jammed our luggage into the trunk. A few farewells with Jessica’s parents later, we went off. The drive was smooth, and the driver didn’t seem to care about whatever Jessica and I were talking about. Oh no, wait. He actually did care because he kept glancing at us over the rearview mirror. The genius of Jessica’s, she excused, “We’re best friends.” The man simply nodded but in obvious disbelief.

 

“I’m sleepy,” Jessica yawned off, sluggishly looking at me. Somehow, it made me feel sad because I thought I would spend the whole trip chitchatting or cuddling with her, whatsoever. It turned out she had plans on sleeping all the way. Anyway, I was still glad because she was by my side, holding my hand.

 

“Lay here,” I said as I tapped my thighs.

 

“Will that be alright? Your legs might get numb.” Concern was written all over her face, and it made me blush.

 

“I don’t really mind.” I shrugged.

 

Seductively, “Then, I’ll kiss you right here if that happens,” she winked as her hand s to caress my inner thighs.

 

My eyebrows shot up in surprise. I gave the driver a once-over to make sure he wasn’t looking at us. “Naughty, naughty,” I made ticking sounds using my mouth as I pushed her hand away. “Lay here,” I stiffly commanded in which she didn’t complain.

 

Doing as she was told, she rested her head on my lap and folded her legs to fit the space’s width. “Thanks for giving me better access here,” she teased again as she poked and traced the zipper of my jeans.

 

Oh my God, she was making me hot. “Jess,” I protested in a whimpering manner. She didn’t reply with words but with a cute laugh. I guessed she learned her lesson then, since she stopped and behaved for a good quick.

 

My arm was wrapped around her waist as my vacant hand went to sweep her fringe away from her forehead. We were like that for a few minutes, not talking but looking at each other’s faces. Truthfully, I loved it. I wouldn’t mind staying in silence if it was with her.

 

There was no awkwardness present. Well, not until she impishly grinned again, as if planning something evil. Horrified, “What now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter