Chapter 2

Unexpected Destiny [HIATUS MODE] Sorry Guys Just Wait! ;n;

“Hi there, I’m Baekhyun the Kingka of the school” He said to her proudly as he his hair. She lifted up her face revealing her pale goddess face and saw a guy with a group of 11 guys at his back surrounding her; a total of 12 including the guy who was in front of her table. Baekhyun and his buddies clearly saw her face. They we’re stunned by her beauty as if they saw an angel from heaven. They gasped when they saw her removing her earphones, “What..?” she said in a soft voice but louder for him and his buddies to hear.

 

 

“HAHA!! nice introduction bro!!” Luhan mocked; His buddies can’t stop laughing at him.

 

 

“Daebak! EPIC FAIL!” Xiumin added and everyone started to laugh again.

 

 

He was really embarrassed by her sudden action; he was talking to her without any idea that she was listening to music. It was the first time a girl just did that to him. Another thing irritates him, He can’t believe the fact that the girl wasn’t amused of how handsome he was. He was always been popular to the eyes of everyone but this girl didn’t really show him any face telling him that she was stunned or anything like that.

 

 

“Why are you guys laughing!! Can you stop that now!” he shouted angrily at his buddies. The boys stopped but instead of laughing they were covering their mouths with their hands. laughing silently trying to control their laughter.

 

 

“Sorry, you were saying..?” she was still seating at her chair raising her eyebrows at him. She don’t have any idea what was happening a while ago because she was so busy looking at the beautiful blue sky throughout the window beside her, enjoying the view while listening to music. It was Spellbound by TVXQ with all the volumes up not even trying to volume it down. She don’t know that someone was talking to her.

 

 

He cleared his throat “I’m Byun Baekhyun” he said.

 

 

“I know.” she said. He gasped he didn’t know that this girl knew him. He thought that she didn’t like him because she didn’t give him any face that she was amused of how handsome he was.

 

 

“Wow, I can tell that I’m really popular. Even a new student kn—“ He stopped when he saw the girl was pointing her index finger on the left side of his uniform, He and his buddies was confused what was she trying to say.

 

 

“What?” he was confused. His buddies trying to look at his uniform where the girl was pointing.

 

 

 

“There Mr.” she said cooly. Krystal was still pointing her index finger on the left side of his uniform. His buddies realized that she was pointing to his student name plate.

 

 

 

“Oh..” he said, he was embarrassed again for the second time. He thought that she already knew him and was just hiding her feelings towards him but no, and this was really making him more irritated.

 

 

 

“Oh! Look his embarrassed!!” Xiumin laughed making the boys laughed again.

 

 

 

“Baekhyun, She just snapped you like that! Haha” Chanyeol playfully poked his shoulder.

 

 

 

“Aishh, What’s your name?” He ignored his buddies and face her. He wants to take revenge so he made up a plan; When she says her name then he will do what she had done to him by pointing on her student name plate.

 

 

“Oh! Hi Chanyeol and Kris!” She just realized that the two boys are along with Baekhyun. 

 

Baekhyun feels angry when the girl ignored his question. He was angry that he failed to do his revenge plan.

 

 

“Hi Krystal!” Chanyeol and Kris greeted her back.

 

 

“Oh, you know them?” Suho said to her.

 

 

“Yeah, I met them a while ago.” She said.

 

 

“Can you please move?” She faced Baekhyun this time she stand up and get her books on her bags. He saw his buddies ran to their chairs. He was still not leaving the spot where he was standing in front of her table.

 

 

“Why would I? I want to be here.” He said to her.

 

 

 

“Well, if you don’t want to get caught by the teacher.” She said to him. He looked back and saw their home room teacher entering their room. He ran to his seat. His table was only at the behind of hers. She smirked when she saw how afraid he was not to get caught by the home room teacher. She was going to take a sit when she saw a familiar face, she saw her best friend Suzy entering the door along with the home room teacher. Suzy then saw Krystal sitting on her chair. She was shocked but happy to see her that she was on the same class as hers. ‘2-A’  2nd Grade in Highschool Class-A. A class full of intelligent students who got 90-100 scores on exam and who passed the entrance exam. Those who didn’t passed and just paid the school they were in Class B and if their scores are really that low will be on Class C and the worst Class D.

 

 

 

Suzy wanted to approach her but she can’t she just give her a bright smile and waved at her because it was rude to do that in front of the home room teacher and Krystal understand it. She waved at her back.

 

 

 

“Class today we have a new stu—“ The teacher words was cut when a sudden voice interrupt her.

 

 

 

“Sorry Ms.Shin for being late” Krystal was shocked. She knew who the guys was, It was L the son of the owner of the café where she works and also her best friends’ brother.

 

 

 

“Stupid brother.” Suzy mumbled to herself. L walked to his chair. His seat was in front of Krystal’s table. “Hi” he said to her. He was so happy that he can be more closer to her now.

 

 

“H-Hi” She stuttered when she greet him back. She was still in shock. She don’t have an idea that he was attending the same school as her. She didn’t thought of it because he didn’t mention to her that he was attending Hongdae International High School, nor did she saw him dressed in a school uniform. Even Suzy didn’t told Krystal that her brother was going to attend the same school as they are.

 

 

 

“Anyway, It was your first time to be late so it was okay for me but if you do it again.. you’re dead. Okay? Mr. Kim?”

 

 

“Yes Ma’am” he answered.

 

 

 

“Anyway as I said we have a new transfer student” She faced the transfer student and waved her hands telling her to come over. Krystal obeyed the home room teacher and walked in front beside the teacher.

 

 

 

“Please introduce yourself” Krystal Obeyed and the home room teacher stood beside the door making Krystal the only one stood in the center facing her classmates.

 

 

 

“Hi, I’m Jung Soojung but you can call me Krystal” “Is that all?” The teacher asked her when she stopped. “Like how old are you, your favorite subject.. you know”  Ms. Shin said.

 

 

 

 “Well I’m turning seventeen this coming October and my favorite subject is Math.” She said.

 

 

 

“She’s crazy. How can she like Math?” Lay whispered to his buddies receiving a glare from Baekhyun “Shut Up” he snapped at him.

 

 

 

“Oh.. Why did you transferred here?” Ms. Shin asked her again.

 

 

 

“Because they stop giving scholarships” She answered. Ms. Shin nodded her head and walks beside her. “Now that you mentioned it. I heard you passed the entrance exam.. I mean you only have 2 mistakes! Almost perfect. . Actually she was almost perfect but her two answers were wrong because it was wrong spelling. I understand you Krystal science really had some difficult words to spell.” The students were shock in disbelief that she was really intelligent. Most of them have 10 mistakes but she was almost perfect.

 

 

 

Baekhyun and his buddies can’t believe. “Impossible” Baekhyun said. He was shocked even though he always rank 1st he can’t believe that this girl beat his entrance exam score. He can’t believe the fact that she was almost perfect.

 

 

 

“Oh my god. She’s perfect! She’s pretty, y and intelligent!” Sehun clapped his hands.

 

 

 

“And not to mention, She is different from the other girls! Her hard-to-get image.” Tao added.

 

 

 

“Hey, Baekhyun are you okay?” Lay grinned. He can tell that Baekhyun was really afraid that the girl can take over his rank.

 

 

 

“What?.. Why would I? It’s not like she can beat my rank” But the truth was he was really afraid, afraid that he can lose his rank and he don’t want to see any news like A transfer girl student named ‘Krystal Jung’ beats the rank of the school kingka of Hongdae International High School. Baekhyun can see the students spreading the news about the transfer student having two mistakes on the entrance exam because of wrong spelling on science and almost perfect on the internet; blogging on the school forum, cyworld, twitter and more. It pissed him.

 


 

YEAH ANOTHER LONG CHAPTER, I KNOW THIS STORY IS SO BORING.

SORRY FOR ANY WRONG GRAMMARS, SPELLING. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! DON’T BE A SILENT READER! REMEMBER THAT COMMENTING WILL GIVE YOU 1 KARMA POINTS *WINKS* AND PLEASE DO UPVOTE IF YOU REALLY LIKE THE STORY^^

- VANILLAJUNG// HARA