Chapter 5

Unexpected Destiny [HIATUS MODE] Sorry Guys Just Wait! ;n;

A week had passed and the exam days are almost finished. Everyone was anticipating for the ranking results to be posted on the bulletin board. All the students were gossiping who would rank first this school year. Some had made a bet about who would rank first, is it Baekhyun or Krystal. EXO was there too waiting for the results.

“Yah, who do you think will rank first?” Suho asked his friends.

“Hmm, I don’t know but I think it would be Krystal” Xiumin mumbled as he pulled out his phone to play something.

“Me too” Kai, Sehun, Tao, Kris said in unison.

“What the hell! It should be me” Baekhyun shouted at them. They keep laughing making him more frustrated.

“Hey, let’s make a bet” Luhan uttered as he pulled out his wallet.

“That’s fun!” Chanyeol pulled out his wallet and everyone did the same too except for Baekhyun who was rolling his eyes how childish his friends were. Everyone choose Krystal over Baekhyun. “You traitors!” Baekhyun yelled.

“Yah Hyung who do you think?” Chanyeol asked Suho. Baekhyun sighed at the moment as he felt hopless.

“I choose Baekhyun” Suho muttered making Baekhyun turn his head to him.

“Hyung! I love you, you’re the best” Baekhyun’s eyes were teary, he didn’t expect that Suho would be on his side.

The atmosphere became heated as the students saw a staff holding a paper. They knew already that the paper contains the result of the tests. EXO joined the students dashing to the bulletin boards. Baekhyun became more nervous, it was his first time to be nervous about it. Everyone gaped when they saw the results, they were speechless.

“Uwaa!! Soojung ranked first!!!” The girl squealed, it was Suzy.

“Hahaha Hyung you have to pay us!” Tao chirped as he jumped happily in front of Suho. The boys give Suho a give-me-the-money look not caring about Baekhyun. Baekhyun frowned when he saw the results ‘ 1. Jung Soojung 2. Byun Baekhyun ….’ Written on it. He can’t believe that Krystal was higher than him. Their rank difference was only 3 points.

On the other side.. “Soojung-ah where are you?” L called Krystal telling her to come over.

“I’m on the library, why?” Krystal, who had no idea what was happening.  

“Just come here, there is a good news for you” L said happily.

“What good n—“ Her words was cut when L ended the call. She then obeyed L . She heard some noises as she went inside of the room. “Oh! There’s Krystal!” a girl squealed. “What’s happening” She furrowed her eyebrows, still had no idea what was happening.

“Yah Myungsoo-yah what’s happening” she asked L who was pointing something on the bulletin board.

“You ranked first” He smiled at her.

“No big deal” She don’t feel happy about it. She had been ranked first since kindergarten.

“Hah. Good for you” Baekhyun grumbled to himself. “I hate you Jung Soojung”

 

***

 

Krystal was carrying a lot of books heading to the library. Baekhyun saw her carrying so many books. He walked closer to her and tripped her making her stumble on the ground together with the books she was carrying “Watch where you were going.” He smirked as he left her.

Krystal frowned by the way Baekhyun acted. “Yah!!” She stood up weakly and yelled she was really angry. “It’s your fault! You tripped me!” She scowled at him. The students gather outside as they heard a noise, lucky the teachers weren’t there. Baekhyun turned to face her. “What’s your problem?” he asked her sarcastically.

“Obviously it’s you. Why do you have to do that?” She scowled at him.

“I like it.” He snapped at her.

“Don’t you feel sorry?”

“No I don’t.” He then started to walk away “This is fun” he muttered to himself he felt happy to make fun of her.

“You! Aishhh I hate you Byun Baekhyun! You Stupid!” Krystal scowled at him. After the results came out Baekhyun had been bullying her, and today was the tenth time.  

“Soojung-ah! Are you okay?” L heard the noise outside and he spotted Krystal picking up the books that was scattered on the floor.

“I’m okay.” She smiled to him weakly.

“Did Baekhyun did this to you?” He asked her anxiously. She just give him a nod, not in the mood to talk.

“I’ll talk to him” He was about to stand but Krystal held his hand.

“I’m hungry” She don’t want L to be involved in their fight. L ignored her and keep on walking “Yah, do I have to call you oppa for you to listen to me” She shouted making L stopped from walking. His heart starts to beat. “Myungsoo-oppa, I’m hungry” She said with full aegyo. His heart was pounding hard when he heard her. It was the first time she called him that since she was just calling him ‘Myungsoo’.

“W-what d-do y-you w-want to eat t-then” He stuttered. He just can’t take her cuteness.

“Buy me anything, Beef!”  She said brightly. L helped her to deliver the books first and then they went to the school canteen. This time it was just the two of them walking together it’s because Suzy was absent today due to her headache.

Meanwhile, EXO who was resting on the canteen too… “Yah.. Baekhyun had been acting weird this past few days, after the results came out.” D.O turned his head to Baekhyun. Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

“He was frustrated that he got ranked TWO.”  Kris grinned.

“Yeah yeah go a head keep on talking” Baekhyun scowled at them. “I’ll get back what is supposed to be mine” he added.

“How?” Chen furrowed his eyes.

“Yeah, How? Krystal is really great” Xiumin added.

“I’ll make her fall in love with me” Baekhyun brushed his hair elegantly.

“What’s the point?” D.O folded his arms.

“Aishh, Then I can control that arrogant girl” He slumped his back on the chair as he take a gulp of his drink.

 

 


 

 

HI! YOU  SORRY FOR ANY WRONG GRAMMARS AND SPELLING THERE. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT^^ UPVOTE IS ALSO APPRECIATED. I KNOW YOU'RE GETTING FRUSTRATED. DON'T WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE BAEKSTAL/MYUNGSTAL MOMENT ON THE UPCOMING CHAPTERS. PATIENCE PLS ! ^__^ AND YEAHH THIS WAS MY FIRST STORY SO I'M STILL LEARNING, I'VE BEEN BRAINSTORMING THIS PAST FEW DAYS HAHAHA.

- VANILLAJUNG // HARA