Chapter 6

Unexpected Destiny [HIATUS MODE] Sorry Guys Just Wait! ;n;

“Make her fall in love with you?” Kris chuckled he found his plan funny.

“What? I’m serious!! That’s the only way I could win over her” Baekhyun yelled at them. His buddies mocked at him sarcastically. “What’s so funny?” he growled.

“Well Hyung, You won’t go easy on her” Sehun sighed. “She almost dumped hundreds of boys, so I’m telling you.. you should stop your plan.”

“Yeah, I agree. I know you wouldn’t like to see your name on her dumped list.. Aren’t you?” Chen scoffed.

“Aishh, Don’t you know who am I? I’m a 100% playboy. It won’t be hard to get her.”

“Looks like you have a rival..” Chanyeol pointed the two persons.

“Who ?” Baekhyun grumbled. He tilted his head to where Chanyeol was saying. They saw Krystal and L chuckling to each other as they eat their lunch happily.

“I think L is her boyfriend. They were already close since the day she transferred here” Luhan said.

“I’m so jealous at him that he would be able to be that close to her” Tao felt jealous as he saw L and his crush eating together.

“Isn’t he your cousin?” Kris asked Baekhyun.

“Yeah. Myungsoo.” He grumbled. “I’ll get her no matter what, even if L is my cousin.. I don’t care. I just need to win this game.” He muttered. His eyes were stick to the two. He felt mad for no reason.. He don’t know why.

 

***

 

“Hi Krystal” Krystal was on her way to her brother’s school when a guy suddenly called her name. She stopped and look around she saw a group of guys on her back,  Baekhyun with his buddies smiling at her. She rolled her eyes and ignored them.

“Hey, I said Hi” Baekhyun grumbled.

“So What?” She snapped at him.

“Aishh! ..” He cleared his throat, he decided not to argue with her anymore he know that he wouldn’t win.

“Where are you going” Kai Asked her.

“Somewhere.” She replied bluntly. EXO kept on following her.

“What the! Why are you guys following me?!” She yelled as she stumped her feet.

“We kinda felt like doing it” Sehun smirked.

“Can you just go home?” Krystal grumbled.

“I can’t, I have to spend time with you” Kris pulled her closer to him.

 “Get of me! She pushed him away.

“You should be thankful! Don’t you know how girls were dying so hard just to have me ” He bragged.

“I’m not one of them. So sorry.” She rolled her eyes.

“Hey, Don’t touch her! She’s my girl.” Baekhyun pulled Krystal closer to him.

“Yah! You’re the one who shouldn’t touch me you jerk!” Krystal pushed him away. Baekhyun just smirked at her. “Oh you were playing hard to get” He muttered to himself.

“You’re not riding your bike?” Xiumin asked Krystal.

“That jerk broke my bike.” She glared at Baekhyun.

“So we could follow you” Baekhyun smirked.

She kept on complaining about them following her but she give up. They won’t listen to her. She decided to put on her earphones to avoid conversation with them. After a few minutes she stopped walking and the boys stopped too.

“A school? Why are we here?” Chanyeol asked Krystal. The boys was going to ask her again but there words were cut when a young boy hugged Krystal. The way she smiled when she hugged her brother was really enchanted. They felt like butterflies in their stomach. It was the first time they saw this part of Krystal. Her smile wasn’t fake, It was true.

 

 “Noona, Who are them?” Jisung asked her sister.

“Just Someone.” She grumbled.

“Yah! We’re not just someone else!” Baekhyun hissed. “Hi I’m her classmate Byun Baekhyun” The rest of the boys introduced as well.

 “Nice to meet you hyungs! I’m Jisung her brother.” Jisung showed them his brightest smile. “Yah.. Noona tell me who is your boyfriend there?” The boys grinned at Jisung’s statement.

“No! I don’t have.” She snapped at her brother. “Now let’s go to the skating rink”

“Noona, skating rink?” Jisung furrowed his eyebrows. “Don’t you have work today?”

“A new job” She smiled. “I quited to my other jobs. I decided to work there and on the café”

“Oh really? Finally! I could see you skate!” Jisung jumped excitedly. He haven’t seen her skate he just heard from Suzy and L that she can skate but he haven’t seen her with his own eyes so this time he could finally see her skate.

“You Skate?” Baekhyun raised his left eyebrow.

“Of course I do.” She smirked.

 

 

***

 

 

Jisung and EXO was sitting on the spot where they can see clearly various peoples who were skating on the ice.  They were drinking a hot coffee while Jisung prefer to drink hot chocolate.

“Oh! There she is!” Jisung said happily. They saw Krystal wearing a fitted black jacket with a ‘coach’ written on the back of it and black fitted pajamas. Baekhyun and his buddies find it y as her uniform show the curves on her body and her hair was tied up in a pony tailed style. She look professional as she swung on the ice gracefully. Baekhyun was stunned how amazing Krystal is.

“Daebak! She’s so good!” Tao exclaimed.

“Yeah! OMO! Look at that! Wow she’s so talented!” Chen added.

“I didn’t know that your sister can skate” Baekhyun said but his eyes was still stick on Krystal.

“She started skating when she was four” Jisung bragged as he take a sip on his hot chocolate.

“Wow! Since four? She’s really perfect!” Luhan said.

“By the way, how come you guys aren’t look alike? I mean you guys look different.. you know brother-sister..” Lay suddenly blurted out of the blue. ‘Aishh she’s like other girls who do plastic surgery tsk tsk’ Baekhyun thought. Jisung kept silence until he decided to answer.

“We’re not biogically related.” Jisung  sighed. They turned his head to face Jisung. They saw Jisung lowered his head and keep staring on the floor for no reason.

“Not biogically related?” Suho furrowed his eyebrows. Jisung nodded at his question.

“How come is that?” D.O said.

“She spotted me wandering at the streets when I was six and Soojung-noona was eleven at that time. I lost my parents when I was five when we were going to Japan for a vacation and the plane we were using crashed. My parents died and I survived. I felt hopeless at that time, I kept blaming myself but when I met Soojung-noona, I was able to smile again.” Jisung smiled at them he wasn’t crying because he loved the way he live now.

“I’m sorry..”  Suho lowered his head. “It must be really hard for you”

“No, Soojung-noona is the one who had been in a hard time not me” Jisung muttered as he turned to gazed at her sister once again. They were really curious about Jisung’s statement.. ‘Soojung-noona is the one who had been in a hard time not me’ but they decided not to asked him again, they were still a stranger towards him.

“Oh! You guys are here too?” Jisung and the boys turned their heads to face the girl. It was Krystal’s bestfriend and Baekhyun’s cousin, Suzy.

“Suzy-noona!” Jisung waved his hands to her happily.

“Oh!  Hi Suzy!” The boys waved their hands too.

“Hi! Oh yeahh Jisung-ah your sister called you she said she wanted to teach you how to skate” Suzy winked at him. Jisung darted on his way to her sister excitedly. Suzy then seated on the chair after Baekhyuns’

“Hey Cousin you’re here as well” She mumbled. “Why are you guys here?”

“To see her.” Baekhyun said sipping his coffee.

 “Did Soojung really had a hard time?” He suddenly felt like asking Suzy since he don’t feel like a stranger with Suzy the fact that they were cousins. The boys’ attention was on her waiting for her answer. They were really curious. Suzy’s bright smile faded as she sighed sadly.

“Soojung was born in California.. of course she couldn’t recognize their faces because she was still an infant at that time. She wasn’t able to see them because of work but they sent her a letter everyday and so she does too to show their love and affection towards each other. After a few months.. Her parents stopped sending her letters. This made Krystal worried and started hating them, she thought that they don’t love her anymore. So she decided to begged the maids who was taking care of her to let her book a flight to Korea immediately. Her first time to Korea had became a sad memory for her as she found out her parents died not by accident nor sickness but they were murdered.”

Baekhyun eyes wandered to Krystal who was smiling together with her brother on the skating rink. He felt sad and pity about what happened to her. The boys felt the same too as they lowered their heads after hearing Krystal’s story.

“Now I understand why she have to work at such young age.” D.O sighed sadly.

“But how did you found out that?” Chanyeol asked Suzy.

“Through Myungsoo-oppa.” Suzy replied.

“Hmm? Through Myungsoo? How? How did he met her? Is he her boyfriend?” Baekhyun bombared Suzy. All the attentions of the boys were at Suzy again waiting for her answer. They were curious who is Myungsoo ‘L’ in Krystal’s life.

“Woaw.. Slow down!” She hit Baekhyun’s head. Baekhyun growled at the pain but he decided not to argue with her anymore. “Okay.. so after Soojung saw her parents on that condition she ran through the streets and she was almost hit by a car but lucky my brother was there to rescue her. My brother take her home and then we took care of her. When she turned eleven she started to live by herself.. and NO he wasn’t her boyfriend but Myungsoo had a crush on her it just that he haven’t told her about his feelings for her.”

The boys sighed in relief when they heard the good news. ‘NO he wasn’t her boyfriend’

“I still have chance!” Tao chirped. Suzy rolled her eyes how weird they reacted when they heard that Krystal doesn’t have a boyfriend. Baekhyun felt happy he don’t know why but he kinda felt like confident as his lips turned into a slight smile and Suzy saw it.

“Hey, My brother won’t go easy on you.” Suzy smirked as she take a sip on her juice.

“Don’t worry.. I’ll definitely win” Baekhyun slumped his back on the chair proudly. He felt confident that he could win this game. 

 

 

 

 


 

Thank you so much guys for subscribing and commenting your thoughts about this story^^ I enjoyed reading you comments !! ^^ Again sorry for any wrong grammars, wrong spelling over there, English is not my first language.

 

- vanillajung // hara