Chapter 7

Unexpected Destiny [HIATUS MODE] Sorry Guys Just Wait! ;n;

“I’m Home!” Suzy greeted the maids and ran towards her parents’ who was on the living room watching a reality show, She then hugged her parents and left a soft peck on their cheeks.

 

 

“Your just in time” Her Mother smiled at her daughter. “Call your brother, Dinners ready”

 

 

“Okay Mom” She then went upstairs and headed to her brother’s door and twisted the doorknob. She didn’t mind to knock on the door.

 

 

“Hey!” His eyes widened when he saw his sister opened the door. He was lying on his bed three hours straight; staring blankly when his sister interrupted his thoughts.

 

 

 

“So what? Dinners ready” She closed the door and plopped beside him.

 

 

“But you should kno—“  His words was cut by his sister. “What are you thinking?” Her voice was calm and this time she was serious. She had always been annoying but this time she was serious. L stiffened he know that her sister knew it. They were siblings after all.

 

 

 

“No I wasn’t” He lied but his sister shot him a glare as she knew it was a lie “Yeah.. It was something about Soojung” he admitted.

 

 

“Continue.. I’m listening.” She tried to break the silence that was caused by the sudden topic. He cleared his throat after taken aback by his sister’s words.

 

 

 

“I was thinking if she felt like what I felt for her. I mean if she have feelings for me too then it would be very easy for me to confess my feelings for her” He puffed a long sigh, yet it was a sad sigh. Suzy stared at his brother telling him to just continue.

 

 

 

“But I was afraid. What if she didn’t like me? And what if after hearing my confession she would never ever going to talk to me like what we used to be before” He said in a hushed voice as he gazed on his sister’s eyes.

 

 

 

“Just try” She said as she patted his shoulder  “Nothing would happen if you didn’t even try.”

 

 

“But what if—“ He was cut again.

 

 

 

“I told you, nothing would ever happen if you didn’t try. If she like you then you’re lucky but if she don’t…” She give him a long sigh “Then you just have to accept it.” He felt a pang on his heart as he heard the last words that was stated by his sister.

 

 

 

She then stood up and walk away as she headed to the door; She was going to twist the knob when she remembered something important. “Ah yeah I forgot to tell you. You better confess to her immediately or you’ll lose her. Who knows if she does like you.”   

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean?” He stood up and turned to his sister. He was taken aback by her words.

 

 

 

 

“Baekhyun, He said to me that he likes her. You know how good he is in front of girls right?” Suzy then decided to open the door.

 

 

 

 

L plopped himself on the chair beside his bed. He was staring at the floor blankly with his eyes widened still in shock the fact that Baekhyun likes Soojung and the fact that He was his OWN COUSIN. “I’ll never let you get her even if you’re my beloved cousin, I just can’t let you have her” He muttered to himself as his teeth gritted in anger.

 

 

 

Neither of them knows the truth that Baekhyun doesn’t love Krystal. He just wanted to win over her. To win the rank that supposed to be his and make her cry. It was his plan, he don’t care about Krystal and L being hurt about his stupid plan; called it selfishness but for him he just wanted to get what is supposed to be his.

 

 


 

I know it was a short update ><

I writted this chapter just a while ago. an idea popped on my mind lol

but don't worry i've already finished the plot so..

wait for my upcoming updates ^^

and yeahh wtf L is in a relationship?? ughh have you heard the news? about L ...

 

- vanillajung // hara