Chapter 4

Unexpected Destiny [HIATUS MODE] Sorry Guys Just Wait! ;n;

“Noona!” an eleven year old boy ran to Krystal and hug her tightly. He is so happy to see her. He didn’t bother picking up his things as it hit the ground when he dash to hug her.

“Oh! Jisung-ah!” Krystal then response to the young boy’s hug. She hugged him tightly, Not trying to break the hug. She missed him a lot, even though he had just been gone two days because of the school trip. 

Jisung, Her brother; not her biological brother. Jisung’s parents died when he was five due to plane crash; He don’t have any relatives, He felt hopeless like it’s the end of the world for him but all his sadness disappeared when Krystal spotted him wandering on the streets five years ago when Jisung was just six year old and she was eleven back then. He felt lucky to have Krystal as his sister.  Krystal was happy that he met Jisung. They understand each other well, maybe because they both lost their parents at the same age.

“How’s the school trip?” She then decided to break through the hug.

“It was really great!” he said joyfully. “We went to a lot of places including Lotte World!” he added as he pick up his things on the ground. “HAHA and yeah .. guess what we went to Namsan tower! and about those locks there..”

 

“I’m so jealous ~~” she said with full aegyo. “ Wait.. Oh my god, Don’t tell me you wished that you want a girlfriend” She .

“No!” He shook his head. “I wished that you’ll get to encounter your future husband today and I also wished that when I bumped to him, he will give me a green cotton candy ” he smirked.

“ok. Nice story, That won’t happen. You’ve watched so many dramas today aigooo” Krystal rolled her eyes.

“What if you were? Maybe you weren’t just aware of it” Jisung laughed at her. She furrowed her eyebrows. “I don’t know..” she mumbled. 

 

After her chit chat with Jisung they went to some places where she worked; About two jobs. being the cashier on a grocery store then delivering fried chickens. She don’t mind bringing Jisung there. She doesn’t want him to be alone at home. An hour had already passed and she delivered the fried chickens well. They then rode their bikes on their way to the apartment.

“Doing an advance study?, and yeah.. How’s school? I mean how’s your classmates” Jisung asked her as he tuned the volume of the tv.

“Well they were okay. The lessons are really interesting and lot’s of rich kids of course.” She smirked. “Oh.. Myungsoo and Suzy are my classmates.” She added closing the last book as she finished writing an advance notes. She rested her back on the couch.

“Oh really? That’s good! Oh yeah here, Drink this soojung noona” Jisung handed her a glass of milk. She brush his hair and take the glass on his hands. “Thank you” she smiled at him.

“Noona, have you thought about it already?”

“What?” she furrowed her eyes and drink her milk again.

“Have you encountered your future husband already?” He asked her out of the blue. Krystal almost spit her milk to his face.

“What kind of question is that?” she snapped at him.

“Yuck!!” he yelled at her as he wiped his face. “ Just answer my question noona~~ is there something weird today?” he added, he thought that he would a receive a hint.

“Weird?” she raised her left eyebrow, trying to remember something.

“Yeah.. Is there any?” Jisung adjusted the television’s volume.

“Ah..” She smirked trying to remember what happened this morning. Jisung widened his eyes by her response.

“So??” He was waiting for her sister’s anser.

“So.. I’m not going to tell you.” She mocked. As she headed to her bedroom and rested her body on her bed. Jisung followed her, he furrowed his eyebrows as he folded his arms. “Why not?”

“Because there wasn’t” She yawned as she closed her eyes. She was so tired; working and studying is sure a lot of stress. Jisung is not satisfied by her answer ‘I think she does, she’s just wasn’t aware of it’ he mumbled to his self as he closed her door and let her rest.  He then saw her books and notebooks scattered on the table. “Wow, soojung-noona already wrote all the lessons” he uttered as he put her notebook inside of her school bag trying to organize his sisters things.

 


 

YEAH SO THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE. YOU GUYS GOT IT CORRECTLY! JISUNG IS HER BROTHER BUT NOT BIOLOGICALLY RELATED. SO THIS IS JISUNG OF SM ROOKIES !! ^^ HAHA I THOUGHT HE WOULD FIT IN THIS STORY. ISN’T HE CUTE?

 

BTW THANK YOU FOR THE 32 SUBS! AND 14 UPVOTES! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

- VANILLAJUNG // HARA