Chapter 3

Unexpected Destiny [HIATUS MODE] Sorry Guys Just Wait! ;n;

Two minutes left until the next subject to begin; the sixth and last subject for their first class. The students were really tired and hungry. Some were sleeping, some are texting, some are chatting, some are listening to music, and some were stunned of how Krystal can be really that great on all subjects. EXO or Baekhyun’s buddies were really stunned of how Krystal always got the right answers especially on Math. “Traitors” Baekhyun mumbled, He glanced at the beautiful blue sky that can be see through the big glass window beside him, waiting for the next subject to begin.

“Good day Class” Mr. Kim greeted them arranging his things on his table. The students greeted him back. “Oh! You must be the new student, Krystal Jung. Am I right?” Mr. Kim blurted out. “Yes Sir.” Krystal bowed at him formally.

Mr. Kim started lecturing he often called Baekhyun being the most ranked student on the school and Kris who was fluent in English. Baekhyun was happy that the teacher trusted him more. After a few minutes Mr. Kim decided to call Krystal. “Krystal Jung, please read the poem” Baekhyun smirked “Lets see how great you are in English” he muttered to himself. He found this interesting, He knows that mostly Korean people can’t read, write, speak nor pronounce English that much.

Krystal obeyed the teacher. “By the way here’s a reminder, read it loudly and clear. Okay?” Mr. Kim added and she nodded. All the eyes and ears are on her, observing if she’s good in English or if it’s her weakness. She opened as she began to read the poem. It was O Captain! My Captain! by Walt Whitman.

“ O CAPTAIN! my Captain! our fearful trip is done; 
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won; 
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting, 
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring: 
But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red, 
Where on the deck my Captain lies, 
Fallen cold and dead. 

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells; 
Rise up-for you the flag is flung-for you the bugle trills;
For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores a-crowding; 
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning; 
Here Captain! dear father! 
This arm beneath your head; 
It is some dream that on the deck,
You've fallen cold and dead. 


My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still; 
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will; 
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done; 
From fearful trip, the victor ship, comes in with object won;
Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells! 
But I, with mournful tread, 
Walk the deck my Captain lies, 
Fallen cold and dead”

Baekhyun and everyone gaped at her in disbelief. They didn’t expect that she was good in English. She pronounced it more clearly with her perfect British accent. “Wow! Her accent is really damn good!” Tao whooped. “Daebak, she got an accent just like Kris hyung!” Sehun added not taking away his gaze on her. “Shut up! Would you!” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He didn’t know that she was that good, much better than him.

“I didn’t know you were that great” L whispered to her.

“And I didn’t know you were studying here” she snapped at him, folding her ams.

“Sorry, I’ll explain to you later” he smiled at her.

Mr. Kim keep praising and praising Krystal. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes. Mr. Kim was going to praise Krystal again for the fifth time until his words was cut by the sudden sound of the bell. It was already their break time. “Yes!! Break time!” D.O chirped throwing his hands in the air. The students pack up their things immediately and rush away. Krystal was still packing up her things and L and Suzy was waiting for her. “Yah!! You did a great job! That’s my bestfriend!” Suzy hugged Krystal.

“Yah, I’m packing up my things.” She break through the hug. “And no, I wasn’t that great.”

“Yes you are!” Suzy squealed. “And you know this guy, was really happy to see you” Suzy added teasing them again. L didn’t response but his cheeks blushed. He was really happy to see her not just in the café but on school too. After Krystal pack up her things they went to the canteen.

“I’ll go get our foods” L volunteered.

“Sure. Two hamburgers, One bottled water and One coke okay?” Suzy said.

“Got it” L walked away and started to queue on the line.

Krystal and Suzy then find a vacant table for the three of them. While they were on their way to the vacant table Krystal accidentally bumped into someone. She bumped into the one member of a group of five girls. It was the school queenka, Park Jiyeon with her oh-so-called bestfriends Areum, Minah, Qri and Hyeri. The five girls was wearing too much make-up on their faces, not appropriate hairstyles and hair color. The girl she bumped was wearing a super smoky eyeliner, too much blush on, super glossy red lips with a long blonde hair. It was forbidden in school but the school can’t do anything about it despite of their wealth.

But the truth is, it wasn’t an accident. Jiyeon bumped into Krystal in purpose. “Oh sorry” Krystal bowed as she apologized, considering that it was her own fault. Jiyeon’s friends shot her a glare, Jiyeon then cast an eye on Krystal from head to toe and wiped her clothes as if there is a dust on it “Watch where you’re going” Jiyeon spoke to her bluntly.

“Yah, Why are you looking at Krystal like that! It was your fault” Suzy yelled at them.

“Oh, You are Krystal Jung. The new transfer student who had just got popular today” Jiyeon ignored Suzy and stared at Krystal coldly.

“Yes she is. Any problem?” Suzy snapped at her.

“Suzy, stop it” Krystal trying to calm Suzy’s anger.

“I’m not talking to you, Suzy” Jiyeon snapped at Suzy.

“Look, I’m sorry that I bumped to you” Krystal bowed her head again.

“Oh what’s happening here” L who was carrying a tray of foods, he placed it on the table and walk towards them.

“Nothing.” Krystal mumbled.

“W-what? She—“ Suzy was going to blurt it out but Krystal covered .

“I’m hungry let’s eat” She smiled at L. He wants to ask and talk about it but he choose to obeyed Krystal. They leave Jiyeon’s group standing still in disbelief. “What the.. she is closer to prince L?” Areum gasped. “That , She got the boys follow her” Jiyeon mumbled.

 

 

 

The students make noise once again on the canteen. No wonder the Kingkas are on the canteen. They sat on the vacant table, They took the table where it wasn’t crowded and sat on the chairs. Luhan was scanning on the canteen. He was looking for Krystal.

“Oh! Krystal is over there!” he pointed out happily. They weren’t that close to where Krystal’s table is. There is six tables between them.

“Wahhh, She is so cool on class a while ago” Suho said sipping his soup soundly.

“Yeah.. She was so good on Math! Even though I’m on Class A but I can’t lie that Math was really irritating you know.” Kai added.

“I know right and her British accent! Wow she’s just like me.” Kris proudly mentioned.

“Shut Up!" Baekhyun hissed at them crashing the Bulgogi meat on his mouth. He was really pissed.

“Aishh, Don’t tell me you’re afraid to lose your rank haha” Sehun grinned.

“Don’t tell me you were” D.O added. All eyes and ears are on him waiting for his answer.

“I wasn’t! I’m still the most ranked okay?” Baekhyun glared at them.

“Oho~ Let’s see on the upcoming exams, You know that Ms. Shin said that she was almost perfect” Chanyeol mentioned.

“Don’t worry I’ll get the highest score” Baekhyun slumped his back on the chair as she brushed his hair playfully.

“But hyung, Aren’t you amazed or stunned by her beauty” Sehun wriggled his eye brows.

“N-No” Baekhyun stuttered as he blushed. The truth is he was really stunned how beautiful she was and also intelligent but he can’t still accept the fact that her entrance exam score was higher than him.

“HAHA! It was your first time to stuttered like that because of a girl!” Chen .

“Yehet!~” Sehun chirped.

 

 

 

 

“So… Why you didn’t tell me that you study here as well?” Krystal reached her hands to the bottled water and drink it.

“Well, I want to surprise you” L smiled at her. Krystal just nod her head.

“Ah.. That’s why you came late today HAHA” Suzy brother.

“Yeah, You happy now?” He rolled his eyes on her sister.

“HAHA Super happy” Suzy grinned.

“Soojung-ah, you were so cute a while ago” He pinched Krystal’s cheeks.

“Yah Myungsoo-yah.. I’m not kid anymore plus they were looking at us” She gasped by the sudden skinship. L smirked “I don’t care”

“By the way, What did the ‘EXO’ asked you a while ago?” Suzy asked Krystal as she take a bite on her burger.

“EXO?” She was confused.

“EXO, the twelve guys a while ago” Suzy said. The siblings’ eyes and ears are on her waiting for her response.

“Oh... that Baekhyun guy was asking my name.” she answered innocently.

“You know him?” L asked.

“No Idea” She shrugged.

“Let me give you some Information” Suzy mumbled putting away her burger and move closer to Krystal. “Those twelve guys group was called ‘EXO’ they are the most famous Kingkas of Hongdae International High. Four of them was Chinese and most of them are Korean”

“So?” Krystal muttered.

“Well, that Baekhyun guy, He wasn’t the leader but he was the eye candy of the group. He was a total Casanova. Even though he was a Casanova but he was the most ranked here or should I say the most intelligent. He got a lot of fangirls and most of the girls here are his ex-girlfriends” Suzy drink her coke.

“Are you one of his ex?” Krystal asked innocently making  Suzy spit her coke. L smirked by Krystal’s question.

“No! HAHA Why would I?” Suzy laughed at Krystal’s question. Krystal furrowed her eyebrows. She don’t know why the two kept laughing. “What’s so funny?”

“He is our cousin!”  the siblings uttered in unison.

“Your cousin? I haven’t seen him with you guys” Krystal mumbled.

“We are not that close you know. You see our families are really rich, we don’t care about each other.” L mumbled.

“ Oh..” Krystal nodded her head she decided not to go so far, she don’t like to ask them any family problems.

 

 

The break and their second class had ended. Teachers had been praising Krystal again and again. Baekhyun just rolled his eyes every time Krystal get complimented by the teachers.

Krystal was packing her things when Suzy asked her “Hey aren’t that too much?.. and Yah we don’t have an assignment here” Suzy asked Krystal why she carry so many books on her bag pack. “I’m going to do an advance study and advance notes too” Krystal smiled at her.

“Aishh your such a nerd” Suzy grinned at her “Well that’s a good idea. We were spending our first month of the school year already and you’ve just got enrolled last week plus the exams will start next week.”

“But don’t you think that’s too much? Will you be fine?” L asked worriedly. They receive a long sigh from her before she utter a word “I’m okay guys. Don’t worry” She then put on her back pack.

“Okay then, Let’s go” He was relieved but still worried at her.

“No, You guys go home first. I need to go somewhere” Krystal mumbled.

“Where?” He furrowed his eye brows.

“Don’t tell me, You are going to work?” Suzy folded her arms.

“Yeah… and I have to do this for Jisung” Krystal smiled at her weakly.

“And speaking of Jisung .. his two days school trip are over right? I think Jisung’s school bus had already arrived on their school campus. Should I fetch him up?” L volunteered.

“No thanks, I’ll do it.” Krystal refused his offer. “I’ll fetch him. See you guys tomorrow” She then waved her hands at them and showed her brightest smile telling them that everything will be fine.

 

 


 

OKAY ANOTHER BORING UPDATE I’M WORKING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER NOW. I’M SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE BECAUSE OF SCHOOL >__< DO YOU GUYS KNOW JISUNG? OHOHOHO ;)

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! DON’T BE A SILENT READER! REMEMBER THAT COMMENTING WILL GIVE YOU 1 KARMA POINTS *WINKS* UPVOTE IS REALLY APPRECIATED. 

OMG 8 UPVOTES AND 22 SUBBIES! ! THANK YOU GUYS! I LOVE YOUUUU <33333

- VANILLAJUNG// HARA