Chapter 1

Unexpected Destiny [HIATUS MODE] Sorry Guys Just Wait! ;n;

"Soojung-ahhh." A girl with the same age as Soojung but older than her in months, Suzy who was poking Soojung’s right shoulder blade twice trying to wake her up.

 

 

"What...?" Soojung mumbled as she open her eyes slightly and close it again. She was hugging her pillow tightly enjoying the presence of the bed.

 

 

"Yahh Soojung-ah.. it's already 4:00AM. We have work in the morning right?" The girl softly said.

 

 

Soojung’s sleepy eyes disappeared."4AM?? Ah! yeah... thanks Suzy!" She rushed to the bathroom immediately and wear her uniform. Not her school uniform but her café employee uniform but she decided to bring her school uniform because she don’t have time to go home just to get dressed again;It will just waste her time and energy.

 

 

“Yah, Faster!” Suzy shouted.

 

 

“Almost done. Let’s go.” She answered. Combing her long black brown hair as she walked to Suzy outside. She didn’t bother to eat her breakfast. It will just waste her time. She decided to eat on the Café where she work.

 

 

 

Jung Soojung or known as ‘Krystal Jung’ lives alone in that apartment. Suzy visited her to held a congratulation party because she passed the entrance exam in ‘Hongdae International High School’ an Elite school and was also given a scholarship. She will be attending 2nd Grade in High school. As I mentioned, She lives alone in that apartment. Suzy just decided to sleep over.

 

 

 

Her Apartment is not too far from the coffee and dessert café "Paradise Kiss Café " where she work. Her shift was  about 4:30 AM-6:00 AM and also Suzy.

 

 

 

 

After 20 minutes, They finally arrived on the Café riding their bikes. “Goodmorning! Welcome to Paradise Kiss Café!” Suzy greeted the customers entering the Café and showed her bright smile and they also greeted her back. “Goodmorning!” Krystal greeted them also as she and Suzy parked their bikes together outside. After parking the bikes, they entered the Café and greeted their co-workers”

 

 

 

"Good morning! Soojung-ah" she heard a voice of a guy calling her name. She then turn around to face who it was, she saw the son of the owner of the café and the older brother of Suzy. He waved his hands cheerfully to her showing his oh-so-famous eye smile.

 

 

"Oh.. Myungsoo-ssi" She answered and walked towards him.

 

"Aren't  you going to greet me too?" He said. followed by his bright smile.

 

"Oh that? ahh yeahh.. Sorry. Good morning Myungsoo-ssi" She greeted him back, giving him a smile.

 

"Aishh.. do I always have to remind you every morning? And I have already told you before not to be so formal." He mumbled. He poked her forehead using his index finger lightly.

 

She flinch away “Yah! I’m not a kid anymore.” She whined. He finds this cute as Krystal furrowed her eyebrows and pouted while folding her arms.

 

"What a cute scene!!" Suzy in the conversation.

 

 

 

Suzy is Myungsoo's little sister Suzy and Krystal had been best friends since elementary. Myungsoo or known as ‘L’ he likes Krystal since the first time he met her, but Krystal just treat him as her friend and as a brother. Krystal doesn’t know anything because he haven’t confessed his feelings to her.

 

 

"S..Stop i-it.!" He stuttered as he blushed but he likes it.

 

 

 

"Whatever. let's just work. ok?" Krystal snapped and glared at Suzy and the other workers who was laughing. She walked towards the costumer’s table and served their orders.

 

 

 

"HAHA Okay!! then.. Love Birds" Suzy giggled. Teasing Myungsoo and Krystal again.

 

 

 

"Yah! Aishh.." She snapped. She served one plate strawberry cake and two cups of caffuccino. “Have a nice day ma’am.” she greeted the two unnies and showed her brightest smile to them. “And sorry about that chit chat with my co-workers..” she apologized.

 

 

 

After Suzy teased the two they continue their morning routines. Krystal and Suzy cheerfully served the customers’ order. L works on the counter. Sometimes they swap places. L is also in charge of managing the Café when it’s his free time because he also attends School. He is two years older than her but they were in the same grade level. Sometimes he also helped Krystal serving the customers.

 

 

"Yah Suzy.. Come here" Suzy is cleaning the table on the corner when L called her to come over on the counter.

 

"What?" she asked looking at him raising her right eyebrow.

 

"Did Krystal pass the exam on Hongdae International High School?" He asked suzy.

 

"Yeah. She did." she answered, giving him a teasing smile because she know that her brother likes her friend, Krystal.

 

"Yes! I know she can do it! I already predicted it a long long time ago." He proudly said while rubbing his bottom lips with his thumb. Her sister just laughed how funny her brother looks.

 

"By the way.. when do you plan to tell her that you attend the same school as we are?" Suzy asked. "You’re also the one who told me to recommend that school to Soojung" she added.

 

"Well... I want to surprise her. Don't ever tell her ok?.. pls?" he show Suzy his cutest puppy eyes.

 

"Oh stop with that. You’re not cute ok? Duh... " Suzy look at him in disgust “Aishh your so mean. I don’t really understand if you’re really my sister or not. Are you adopted? “ he grumbled.

 

“Duh! You’re the one adopted. Mehrong!” she snapped. Her brother shot her his deadliest glare. “okay okay I won’t tell her okay.” She grumbled. “But you have to treat me a Sushi today.” She added. Folding her arms.

 

“Fine.” He rolled his eyes.

 

 

‘6:00AM’ Their shift ended. She went to the washroom, washed her face and changed her café uniform to her elite school uniform. She didn’t put any make-up on her face.. “I'm attending a School not for a Photo shoot.” she said to herself facing the mirror on the washroom. Suzy ride on her Hyundai car while Krystal will ride her bike, She invited her but she insist. She just want to feel and enjoy the nature specially the presence of the wind. “School will start on 7:00AM and I'll be there in 15 Minutes” she said to herself. Since her New School and the Café where she works was located in Hongdae and also her apartment.

 

 

 

As in cue, She arrived there within 15 Minutes. She can see the students attending school riding their expensive cars and being escorted by their drivers as they open the doors car. Some drove their own car and some are dove by their loyal family driver.

 

 

 

She parked her bike and entered the school entrance and explore the school inside. Students looking at her with a who-are-you look as she entered the school, Krystal doesn’t care, she walked confidently like there’s nobody at the school. She hates attenition. She still have remaining 45 Minutes before 7:00AM so she searched for her locker first on the Lockers area. "6247...6248.. and there you are #6249." She said to herself. She put the books that she will not need and just carry the books for her first class. After that she searched her room but failed, “This School is pretty big and there is so many rooms.. I’m going crazy.” She mumbled putting her left hand on her head.

 

 

 

"umm.. hey, you having problems.. finding your room?" A tall blonde guy with a very deep voice rubbing the back of his neck.

 

 

 

"Yes. I do." she said. she handed him her enrollment papers.

 

 

 

 

"2-A... Oh we're classmates" the blonde guy said."By the way, I'm Wu Yi Fan but just call me Kris.” He winked. A wink that even a home room teacher would die due to heart attack but Krystal don’t find it amusing. “Nice to meet you....?" he give her a whats-your-name look. "I'm Soojung. Jung Soojung but you can call me Krystal." "Oh.. Krystal, let me take you to your classroom. I mean our classroom." he said showing his bright smile to her."Here we are" he said standing in front of the classroom. She can see the girl’s was envy at her, the way Kris escorted her to the classroom.

 

 

 

"Hyung! Wassup!" Another tall guy with a deep voice came out from the classroom but Kris is a bit taller than him."Yeol!" Kris whooped at him.

 

 

 

"Oh wait, who is this pretty girl?" that guy said. "She is our new classmate. Her name is Krystal Jung" said Kris.

 

 

"Hi! I'm Park Chanyeol!" he waved his hands showing his brightest smile.

 

 

"Nice to meet you, Chanyeol." She greeted him back. "Oh yeah, Sorry but can I go in now?." she said. "Oh yeah sure" Kris moved who was blocking the door way of the classroom.

 

 

 

The students keep gazing at her and gossiping with their groups while she’s busy searching a vacant seat. There was a total of six columns and eight rows. She saw a vacant seat on the sixth row beside the window on the left side of the room, where she can clearly  see the vast blue sky. There were so many vacant seat because some hasn’t entered the room yet so she didn’t know where to sat but he remembered that Kris recommended her a while ago that the seat was vacant and free to occupy. "35 Minutes left." she said to herself  looking at her wrist watch and placed her bag on the table and sit on the chair waiting for the class teacher. Chanyeol and Kris hasn't entered the room yet, they were still waiting for their buddies.

 

 

 

"How much time are we going to wait for them here? where are they?" Kris asked Chanyeol while looking at his wrist watch. He don’t want to get late.

 

 

 

ring.. ring..  Chanyeol's phone rang.

 

 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" he reached his phone and answered the sudden call. "Oh! D.O..hmm about 35 Minutes left..okay okay we will go there." Chanyeol ended the call.

 

 

 

"Hyung, let's go to the gym, they are waiting for us there and the class hasn't started yet." Chanyeol said.

 

 

 

 

"Sure" Kris said. Looking at his wrist watch again but he thought it’s okay to hang out for a while since the class hasn’t started yet and they still have time.

 

 

 

"Hey bro! wassup" they gathered on the gym and do a boyish friendship hug.

 

 

 

"Yah..Looks like the Casanova is still asleep" Luhan grinned. 

 

 

 

"How can Baekhyun hyung managed to rank 1st even though he is a Casanova." Kai grinned resting his left arm on D.O’s left shoulder blade.

 

 

 

"Yeah your right. We can never be like Byun Baekhyun" Chen said, everyone shrieked in laughter.

 

 

"Haha, Oh wait I'll call him.." Tao said he reached his phone that was on his right pocket and called Baekhyun.

 

 

 

Meanwhile Baekhyun…

 

 

 

"Babe...wake up" The hot girl who slept beside him whispered on his right ear and kissed his right shoulder blade. He was still sleepy, he don’t even remembered that he have school today, All he remembered is he went to a club last night and get drunk and now his sleeping with a hot girl he got from the club. He do this silly things for fun. He don't have feelings for every girl he have slept with.

 

 

 

ring...ring.. Baekhyun’s phone rang. he reached his phone that was placed at the table on the left side of his bed.

 

"Yeoboseyo..." he answered in a drawly voice.

 

"Yah!.. Casanova, We have school today, remember?" Tao shouted. Baekhyun can hear his buddies was laughing.

 

He almost forgot. He opened his eyes widely. "Okay I'll hurry up now, Tao tell the guys to wait for me at the gate." he was rushing into the bathroom when the girl spoke. "Oppa.. where are you going??"

 

"We are done. Now get out of here!" He shouted at her.

 

"What!? After all we did last night… Am I not that great in bed" the girl cried.

 

"Yeah. Your not." He snapped at her. He picked her clothes and throws at her, he grabbed her elbows pushing her out of his room.

 

“Let me go!” the girl squealed.

 

“What is the matter sir?” one of his maids asked him. The maid is 20 years older than him more like an ahjumma.

 

“Get this girl out of my house, NOW!” he commanded. “Yes sir!” the maid, immediately take the girl out of the Mansion.

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Aishh… He brought home a for a one nightstand again. I don’t know when he will realize his wrong doings.” The old maid said to herself.

 

 

 

Baekhyun prepared immediately, wear his elite school uniform; comb his hair and sprayed a perfume on his body; specially on his neck. He immediately go down stairs and drove his car to school. He don’t wanna waste his time to greet his maids even his mother who was busy calling some of her office mates because of her business work. Her mother don’t even bother to greet or even gazed at her son. The maids were always the ones who greeted him. His father often come late at night due to his business work or sometimes it takes 2 weeks for him to go home. His father was also like his mother, They are both cold towards him. Baekhyun’s parents were always like this, they don’t even have time to hang out when he was just a kid.

 

 

 

He arrived at the school and parked his car. Baekhyun went towards at the school gate meeting up his buddies.

 

 

“Woahh, The Casanova is here” Xiumin smirked.

 

 

 

“Shut up.” He snapped at him.

 

 

 

“I thought you’ll come late again” Lay grinned.

 

 

 

“Oh yeah… We have a new classmate and it’s a girl!” Chanyeol chirped. “We haven’t got any new transfer students though.” he added. Everyone is surprised they haven’t got any new transfer students this past two years, they mean transfer student who passed the exam, not those who enrolled using their money.

 

 

 

“I know right. Many students had take the entrance exam but they failed. Man, The Entrance Exam is not a joke.” Suho said.

 

 

 

 “A girl?... ” Baekhyun mumbled. “Maybe she is just lucky to pass the entrance exam or maybe she paid them enough money.” he smirked. His buddies can tell that Baekhyun is a bit curious about that mysterious transfer student.

 

 

 

“No. I saw her enrollment papers and I saw ‘PASSED’ and ‘SCHOLARSHIP’ and geez she is really pretty and I can say that she’s y too.” Kris said.

 

 

 

“Daebak!! It means she is really intelligent?” Sehun gasped. “And Oh My God .. You said she was pretty and y? That is so great! And she is going to be our classmate. Yay! Can’t wait to see her.”

 

 

 

“Oh.. Looks like someone will take over Baekhyun’s rank.” D.O smirked.

 

 

 

“What? That’s impossible. I have been always ranked 1st. ” Baekhyun proudly said. “Like what I said before, she may be just lucky to pass the entrance exam.” He added.

 

 

 

“Yah.. we only have 15 Minutes you know. Let’s go now.” Chen muttered.

 

 

 

They walked inside the school making the girls group their selves outside of their rooms to see them. They were screaming here and there, making a school noise every morning. Krystal don’t have an idea what was happening outside she don’t even bother to take a look on it she’s busy playing with her black brown long hair; looking at the vast blue sky. She loves sky, she feel relaxed. She heard a girl squealed on her back “Omo! EXO!!” All of the girls go outside to see ‘EXO, or Baekhyun’s group’ a group of Kingkas ,while the other boy’s came out to see the school Queenka “Park Jiyeon!! You are so pretty!” The guy squealed. Mostly all boys will came out to see Jiyeon the School Queenka but now some didn’t they just like to steal a gaze on the transfer student’s pale and pretty face, Krystal Jung. “Aishh, they are so noisy” she said to herself; she opened her bag and pick her red ipod and insert the earphone on her ears. She rest her chin on her palm and continue looking at the blue sky, She didn’t even noticed that the Kingkas had already entered the classroom.

 

 

 

“That’s the new student.” Chanyeol whispered to his buddies. They can’t see her face clearly because she was facing the left side where the window is; all they can see is her black brown hair. Baekhyun walked towards her and his buddies followed him; making the girls hate Krystal. “Hi there, I’m Baekhyun the Kingka of the school” he said to her proudly as he his hair. Krystal was busy looking at the view outside of the window not even facing him. Afterwards, She felt something landed on her table. She lifted up her face revealing her pale gorgeous face to them and saw a guy in front of her putting his hands on her table.

 

 

 


 

HI THERE, I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT! IF YOU GUYS THINK I COPIED THIS STORY MY ANSWER IS NO I DIDN’T. THIS STORY WAS CREATED UNDER MY PREVIOUS ACCOUNT ‘MIKAJJANG88’ I DELETED IT AND CREATED A NEW ONE. I JUST TRANSFER THE STORY HERE AND FIX THE STORY AGAIN. AND THE REASON WHY I PUT SUZY AS MYUNGSOO’S SISTER IS BECAUSE I DON’T WANT SUZY AND KRYSTAL FIGHT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT BECAUSE IN REALITY KRYSTAL AND SUZY ARE FRIENDS, EVEN IF I MAKE A MYUNGSTAL OR MYUNGZY FIC I WILL NEVER EVER DARE TO MAKE A KRYSTAL AND SUZY FIGHT SCENE.

SORRY FOR ANY WRONG GRAMMARS, SPELLING. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! DON’T BE A SILENT READER! REMEMBER THAT COMMENTING WILL GIVE YOU 1 KARMA POINTS *WINKS* AND PLEASE DO UPVOTE IF YOU REALLY LIKE THE STORY^^

- VANILLAJUNG// HARA