Please , love our choice ( part 2 )

Mr.Mr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun hold Yuri hand tightly, she tried to calm Yuri if everything will be fine. They walked toward SM meeting room.

 


" Unnie. calm down, everything will be fine. Mr. YoungMin definitely will approve you and Luhan oppa relationship. Trust me. " Said Seohyun, she hold Yuri's hand tightly..

 


" I was really very scared, seo. I was so scared. What if they do not approve of our relationship? " Yuri's voice sounded very hoarse, she was trying not to cry.

 


" Mr. YoungMin would never do that, Taeyeon Unnie and Baekhyun been sanctioned by them even though they differ in age, whereas you and Luhan Oppa just different 4 months. " Said Seohyun. Yuri just sighed softly, she does not know what she should do.

 


Yuri and Seohyun go to the meeting room. There already exists Luhan and Kim YoungMin. Yuri sat beside Luhan, and Seohyun sat next to Yuri. Luhan smiled at Yuri, he hold Yuri's hand. He looked at Yuri, make sure if everything will be fine.

 


" All right. I think I'll start to point. You also must have seen the news on the internet about the photo Luhan and one woman. dispatch had called me to ask for clarification of the scandal. I know, if the woman in the photo is Yuri, not Seohyun . But when I see the comments of netizens in social media, a lot of people who oppose Yuri couples and Luhan. 70% of them opposed Yuri and Luhan relationship, and while Luhan and Seohyun is the opposite, 65% approve of their relationship, they say that you are very fit together. So I decided, to confirm Luhan and Seohyun reationship , I would say if the girl in the photo is Seohyun. " Says Kim YoungMin. Yuri lowered her face, she knew, all this will happen. She knows and is very know.

 


" Not. I would never agree to all of this. " Says Luhan.

 


" I do not want to. You should be honest if the girl is Yuri Unnie. " Said Seohyun. Yuri could not say anything. She was silent, fighting back tears that soon may be out of her eyes.

 


" Listen to me. This is all I do for you. It's all for the sake of your career and also for Yuri. If I confirmation Luhan relationship with Yuri, Yuri will be in bash netizens, the most severe and I'm afraid if the netizens desperate to do anything that could endanger Yuri. As for Seohyun, many netizens who approve of your relationship, so I would not worry Seohyun will be in bash. Luhan, if you love Yuri, I'm sure you do not want to see Yuri harmed. "

 


Luhan speechless, true what Kim YoungMin say. There are so many people who do not like him with Yuri. And he really knows, what Exo fans. He does not want His fans harm Yuri. he really loves Yuri.

 


" All right. I agreed. " Says Luhan. And finally, the tears finally flowed resistant Yuri cheek. She knows, if all of this for her kindness and Luhan, but he also could not see Luhan with another woman, even though it was Seohyun.

 


" I still do not want to! " Said Seohyun, she insisted.

 


" Seohyun. Are you fond of Yuri? I beg you, for the good of us all. " Says Luhan. Seohyun was silent, she sighed heavily. wonder what she should do.

 


" Okay. At 12.00 noon, I will confirm Luhan and Seohyun relationship. Yuri, I'm sorry. It's all for the good of your relationship. "
 

 




> <> <> <> <> <> <>
 

 

 



Yuri continued to cry, the tears do not stop flowing. It is very heavy for her. Her heart was really very sick. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona kept trying to calm her down. They also do not know what they should do.

 


" Unnie. Mianhe. " Suddenly Seohyun coming ,she hugged Yuri very tightly, she cried.

 


" I should be apologizing to you, Seo. Because of me, you became involved in this issue. I'm so sorry. " Says Yuri,

 

.
" Unnie. Trust me, this is just a charade. Luhan Oppa will only love you. " Said Seohyun.

 


" I know. I believe you and Luhan. I know, if he really loves me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter