Our Love Story ( part 1 )

Mr.Mr
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Baekhyun - ah . Last night , Chanyeol asked me to be his girlfriend . I'm really happy. "

 

 


I'm smiled sad to hear the words of my bestfriend . How not , I secretly loved her . Her name is Kwon Yuri , no one does not know her . She was a very popular girl at our campus . She's very pretty , friendly and has a very beautiful body . Not a secret anymore if she was much admired by a handsome man . As for me , I was also a popular man on campus . Together Sehun , Kai , and also Chanyeol the man who is now I secretly hate .


Since childhood Yuri and I have been good friends , where we were always together . I still vividly remember when she always cry when I grab her candy , she is very boring and whiny . But now , she's turned into a perfect figure of a woman , the woman who became the dream of every man .


We are always together , nothing can separate me and Yuri . Up to a lot of people who thought we were dating . I'm very happy if anyone thinks we are dating , they say we are perfect together . But Yuri is always rejected .


Since Chanyeol moved to our campus , all rather be changed . Yuri always told me if she likes Chanyeol . And I also know that Chanyeol really like Yuri . I always listen to story them both . Sad indeed , but I can not do anything else .


I look at her face . She was very busy told how Chanyeol declare his love to her . I'm not very surprised , because before Chanyeol said his love for Yuri , he had told me . Huh ...

 


" Baekkie , what you 're daydreaming ? You do not listen to my words eoh ? ? " Yuri upset folded her arms , she put me angry expression . I chuckled and pinched her nose smaller .

 


" I hear you. It's just , I really wonder why men like Chanyeol love whiny and grumpy girl like you . " I said mocked her . Yuri glared at me cynical , then she hit my arm .

 


" You are very evil . huh , I really wonder why Taeyeon Unnie love evil men like you . " Yuri sneered . I laughed .

 


" Because I'm very handsome . You know if I was the idol of all women . " I winked at her . She sighed annoyed .

 


" But Chanyeol oppa more handsome than you . " Yuri chuckled softly , she mocked me .

 


Again and again , until when are you going to adore Chanyeol in front of me ? What you do not know how I feel to you .

 


I lowered my head , I had a small chuckle . Stupid indeed , I'm so stupid . Why I do not express my feelings to Yuri from the first , if only from the first I declared my love for sure just now she had to be mine . I could hold her , her hair and kissing her , I would never let another man touch her . Because she's just mine .

 


" Baekkie , soon we will be graduation . I'm sure you will continue to lead your father company . Aigoo , you're going to be a very successful young businessman . " Yuri smiled sweetly at me .

 


" I think so . My father asked me to lead his company in Seoul and Gangnam , I would often commute from Seoul to Gangnam . What about you huh ? I'm sure you're going to be a very popular model . " I said .

 


" I hope so . I really hope we'll still be friends until later . Until you get married with Taeyeon Unnie and I will marry Chanyeol Oppa. "

 


Married to Taeyeon ? I would never do . I never loved her , even though she is beautiful and also popular as Yuri . I know , I just love Yuri .

 


" Hahaha . What if you and I married then Chanyeol married with Taeyeon ? " I said with a wink to her , I smiled at her , teasing . Yuri appears to constrict her forehead , then she hit my hand softly .

 


" That will never happen . We did not love each other . " Says Yuri as she stuck her tongue . I laughed out l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter